Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Yes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yes (375 Views)

There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator / Yes! The Bible Supports Women Preachers. Proof From The Original Greek. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes by uchkochi(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2015
IF YOU ARE TIRED OF HEARING 'NO'; TODAY IS YOUR DAY OF 'YES'

Nothing saddens the heart like 'NO'. The hope that is deferred makes the heart sick. But when the desire comes, it is like a tree of life. Proverbs 13:12. But YES brings joy to the heart. God is a God of YES as long as it is His will. It is God's will for you to be healed today, It is God's will for you to prosper today, It is God's will for you to get that job today, It is God's will for you to make those sales today, It is God's will for you to be married and have children, It is God's will for you to receive your 'yes' today. Whoever has told you NO before will tell you YES today. This is the word of GOD to you today. I prayed for a word for God's people and He gave me this message. Everything you do today will prosper in Jesus name. LORD Jesus, confirm your word in the lives of your people today, I am to declare and publish, while you are to confirm and perform. Do it speedily today and take all the glory in Jesus name.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232 . BBM IS 5939DF89

(1) (Reply)

Only God Can Do This (TESTIMONIES) / Heaven Bound Christians International Ministries. Asaba. 4th Annual Convention. / Be Encourage!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.