Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Omoni Oboli's Hubby Releases Book On Marriage -Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli's Hubby Releases Book On Marriage -Photo (666 Views)

Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Ogbonna Kanu & Laura Ikeji's Court Marriage Photo / Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli's Hubby Releases Book On Marriage -Photo by otunbakash: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2015
The husband of beautiful actress Omoni Oboli, Nnamdi Oboli has released a book to celebrate their 15th wedding anniversary.

The actress gushed about her husband calling him ‘super hubby’. “Hurray!!! My #MCE is officially an author! It's our 15th wedding anniversary today and I am just so thankful for the love and companionship! This man right here is AMAZING!!! Super man, super hubby, supper dad! I love you loads and I am so grateful for the opportunity to have spent the last 15 years with you! @nnamdioboli Details for book purchase coming soon! #mancrusheveryday #15andcounting #happyanniversarybabe #fineboynopimples #mybooistoohot” wrote Omoni Oboli on Instagram.

In an interview with Genevieve Magazine Omoni Oboli revealed that her husband proposed to her after two weeks of dating.
“He had been trailing me, but he couldn’t find me, until a friend of his found me and told me he was looking for me” she said, “I found out later that he had given up the search a long time earlier because he thought that I had deliberately given him wrong information, but it wasn’t the case.”
“We had both been given the wrong information. The accommodation I had at first outside the campus turned out to be a male hostel and I had to move out. When he came calling, I had moved out! If it were you, what would you think? The girl has ‘posted’ you right? Anyway, he found me and came immediately to see me. He then disappeared for some months, and when he appeared again, we started dating, and two weeks later he proposed!” she further said.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2015/10/omoni-obolis-hubby-releases-book-on.html?m=0

Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Releases Book On Marriage -Photo by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Happy Birthday To Omowunmi Akinnifesi / Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg On Daddy Duty, As He Changes Daughter's Nappy. / Tiwa Savage R.E.D Album Breaks Record On Mtn Music+ In Just 1hr 15mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.