Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Pmb Should Stop The Gencos And Discos From Power Billing Fraud!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pmb Should Stop The Gencos And Discos From Power Billing Fraud!!! (564 Views)

Ehumibe Moji Dada Omoh, Immigration Officer In Police Net Over Fraud (photo) / Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pmb Should Stop The Gencos And Discos From Power Billing Fraud!!! by sammyj: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2015
I am seriously disappointed in this his body language that allows the so called fraud called GENCO's and DISCO's billing system owned by our past and present rulers which the court has stopped for now.

We need to stop them now from increasing our power service maintenance charge, proposed billing charge increases by 40% and in some location by 80% and the current replacement of our current prepaid meters with digital readable meters, which allows them to monitor your meter reading from their office and push for continuous power reading even if you are not at home. Further, this new meter scam will allow them to calculate estimated bills which cannot be verified by you and bill you based on your area power consumption against individual consumption billing. I advise Nigerians to rise up and stop this fraud that PMB's body language cannot stop. Also, Sam Amadi needs to be checked and sack ASAP!! ! angry angry angry
To join the struggle please send #WeAreReady to 08026332917 or join him via Adeola Samuel Opeyemi on Facebook.

Source: http://stdgtech..com.ng/
Re: Pmb Should Stop The Gencos And Discos From Power Billing Fraud!!! by neolboy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
I hope so

(1) (Reply)

Netherlands Close Eight Prisons Due To Lack Of Criminals / Photo Of A Young Jihadi John Before He Became The World’s Most Wanted Man / This Young Boy Died Playing Music With Earpiece While Crossing The Road (graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.