Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos (29324 Views)

Hate Speech: How A Corper Was Killed In Bauchi In 2011 - Facebook User Recalls / Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) / Osinbajo Presides Over Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by benedictnsi(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
bulldoza:
WASTEFUL GOAT. angry angry angry
Money wey fit build house, one mumu go carry am rent jet.
This your signature eeh.... Wetin uncle lalacious lala do you na
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by omoladeazeez: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
omoladeazeez:
Governor of Kaduna state -Malam Nasir el-Rufai arrives Bauchi State in style (in a private jet) for the Progressive Governors' Forum's meeting......

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/10/photos-gov-nasir-el-rufai-arrives.html

Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by Themandator: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
aminho:
it belongs to Abdulsamad Rabiu,the billionaire (net worth $1.2 billion) chairman and CEO of BUA Group,EL RUFAI WAS just done a favor nothing to wail about

Are you his accountant and please don't quote forbe or folly magazine
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by repogirl(f): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
I used to respect this guy but with his recent actions/outbursts, he has been erased from my lost of intelligent and respectable men.
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by iukpe: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
scofieldsimba:
We need to reduce the cost of governance..

He would have travelled by road na....

habba! take am easy bro. A governor runs a tight schedule, so flying is necessary. However purchasing one might not be a good idea.
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by akherepaul: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
ayindepremier:
pls, if u have any job placement/vacancies or Industrial Training/ Intern, contact me at 08032877128, I currently resides in Bauchi.

Its not easy surviving without work o, help a brother.

it is well
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by phanshark(m): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
we need him here in kd, cause we elect him to govern kd not going around d country & world tour.
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by ayindepremier: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
akherepaul:

it is well
baba, we are hoping, Tnk u sir
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by Rhea(f): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
ooshinibos:

he is afraid of Boko haram ..travelling by road in the north is dangerous , its no more a peaceful terrain

hokay

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by breakeven: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
benedictnsi:
Ok

This is the only Northern governor I like.....

at least, he is preferable to one kwakwanso
If you know him well ur opinion about him will be different.
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by Fingesi(m): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
we want Change. Not governors that fly in private jets while a whole lot of Nigerians are boarding Keke Napep. We want Change
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by OBTMOS(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
eaglechild:

Hmmm, there is already a stipulated budget for routine fuelling and maintenance of these vehicles besides what is he doing with 20 cars and what is the distance from Kaduna to Bauchi that it will equate to cost of hiring a jet. Even if na armoured tanks.
so that stipulated budget is not use for hiring jet Abi.
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
that guy with a pistle behind should be fired.
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by nezer83: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
LordReed:
With that BUA marking on the jet I can conclude that the jet belogs to BUA Group not to El Rufai.

Certainly the jet belongs to BUA, but we should ask some questions here;

1) what is the relationship between BUA and kaduna government or the Governor?
2) is the governor using the jet free or chartered
3) if free, whose responsibility is the maintenance, operation and fueling of the jet

the last time i checked, no business entity does anything for free, even in charity.
Nigerians we need to ask questions!!! Let us make these guys accountable.
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by icedbreez(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Now the Hausa/Fulanis re in charge nobody sees anything wrong in pictures like this again.
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by awesome11(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
I'm a year older today; and in line with our tradition on NL, I've come to get my Likes. 400 Likes wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by aminho(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Themandator:

Are you his accountant and please don't quote forbe or folly magazine
aint got time for you make your money people who will talk bout u too
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by Okanokan(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Chartering a private jet under this harsh economic situation? this is really progressive, however, these newly define progressives should remember that very soon Nigerians would claim back thier country and thier common patrimony.
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by cuteboy2: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
He is using private jet owned by BUA Group, the Dangote Group wannabe.

Chairman/Owner of BUA is Rabiu Abdulsamad.

The North always stick together. No northerner is corrupt, he is just blessed by Allah.

This why MRS, despite being neck deep in fuel subsidy scam during the OBJ/Yardua/GEJ regimes, is one of the selected companies to lift Nigeria's oil under new Buhari Govt alongside Oando. Oando covers Asiwaju Tinubu's interest
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by gbaskiipro: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
This is why I will say we have not started in Nigeria, we are only making Noise. In Australia, the speaker of the House of Reps had to resign because she flew a private helicopter, she received wide spread criticism and tendered an apology as well as a resignation. That is Australia a 1st world country, but here in Nigeria anything goes sha
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by greatehis: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
dainformant:
Governor of Kaduna state -Malam Nasir el-Rufai arrives Bauchi State in style (in a private jet) for the Progressive Governors' Forum's meeting......

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/10/photos-gov-nasir-el-rufai-arrives.html

i thought this was why Deziane was tag corrupt. All what they condemned in past administration is becoming their pet. posterity will judge
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by LordReed(m): 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
nezer83:

Certainly the jet belongs to BUA, but we should ask some questions here;

1) what is the relationship between BUA and kaduna government or the Governor?
2) is the governor using the jet free or chartered
3) if free, whose responsibility is the maintenance, operation and fueling of the jet

the last time i checked, no business entity does anything for free, even in charity.
Nigerians we need to ask questions!!! Let us make these guys accountable.

I doubt it is chartered and I want to believe El Rufai has a cordial relationship with BUA Group owner(s). We all know what that means, not only in Nigeria but the world over the rich always have an in with one politician or the other. They use these relationships to further their aims that much is clear as daylight however the legality or otherwise of what they actually do is what we need to lay a hold of relevant proofs. I agree with you, we should be vigilant.
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
scofieldsimba:
We need to reduce the cost of governance..

He would have travelled by road na....

Why can't these govs travel by okada after all gombe is near to Kaduna.

#UnseriousNigeriansOnNairaland
Re: El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos by gabng(m): 1:12am On Oct 30, 2015
MrMcJay:
Property of the BUA group.

It's a chartered jet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission / IMF Wants Buhari To Change His Forex Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.