Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

BREAKING: GNS Pwajok, The PDP Gubernatorial Flag Bearer For Plateau Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: GNS Pwajok, The PDP Gubernatorial Flag Bearer For Plateau Is Dead (1139 Views)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / Plateau: Tribunal Upholds Lalong’s Victory, Dismisses Pwajok’s Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: GNS Pwajok, The PDP Gubernatorial Flag Bearer For Plateau Is Dead by Brytawon(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2015
Senator GNS Pwajok– the former senator
representing Plateau North Senatorial
constituency and flag bearer of the PDP in the
just concluded 2015 gubernatorial elections has
died.

He died this morning (29th October 2015), following complications from an ailment that manifested just after the 2015 elections.

It would be recalled that shortly after his
shocking loss at the 2015 gubernatorial polls–
he took ill (with a cardiac related illness) and
was flown over to London for treatment.
Following his mild recovery, he returned to Abuja,
where he remained and tried to gain full
recovery, until his final demise in the early hours
of this morning.

His unfortunately death came shortly (2 days)
after the election of Barr. Simon Lalong of the
APC was upheld by the election tribunal sitting in
Jos. Feelers have already averred that, the ruling
may have been contributory to his death,
especially having seen the effect of the shocking
loss of the election of April 28th 2015 on his
health. Several people who spoke on condition of
anonymity, said the late senator lost everything
(Assets, Properties) and was heavily indebted
following the election.

GNS Pwajok will be fondly remembered for his
humble and kind nature as well as his charisma,
intelligence and forthrightness. He remained a
true champion of the youth and was always a
rising star in Plateau politics. May his soul rest
in peace.

more details to follow……….

source: www.idomapeopleofnigeria.com/breaking-news-gns-pwajok-the-pdp-gubernatorial-flag-bearer-for-plateau-is-dead/

Re: BREAKING: GNS Pwajok, The PDP Gubernatorial Flag Bearer For Plateau Is Dead by lovesamzy: 11:31am On Oct 29, 2015
RIP to the Dead
Re: BREAKING: GNS Pwajok, The PDP Gubernatorial Flag Bearer For Plateau Is Dead by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2015
[size=14pt]APC We hail thee o! (I no talk anything o)[/size]
Re: BREAKING: GNS Pwajok, The PDP Gubernatorial Flag Bearer For Plateau Is Dead by PassingShot(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2015
From Him we come. Unto Him we shall return.

May Allah grant those he left behind the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: BREAKING: GNS Pwajok, The PDP Gubernatorial Flag Bearer For Plateau Is Dead by jonathanOz: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Hope this is false?
Re: BREAKING: GNS Pwajok, The PDP Gubernatorial Flag Bearer For Plateau Is Dead by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2015
Jeez...RIP if true
Re: BREAKING: GNS Pwajok, The PDP Gubernatorial Flag Bearer For Plateau Is Dead by Brytawon(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2015
jonathanOz:
Hope this is false?

I also wished that is the case. I really liked this man like my blood...
RIP...
Great SMOBA!
Re: BREAKING: GNS Pwajok, The PDP Gubernatorial Flag Bearer For Plateau Is Dead by Brytawon(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2015
jonathanOz:
Hope this is false?

RIP...
Great SMOBA!
Re: BREAKING: GNS Pwajok, The PDP Gubernatorial Flag Bearer For Plateau Is Dead by jonathanOz: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2015
Brytawon:

RIP...

Great SMOBA!
Too bad. This last election was filled with a lot of bitterness. It's really sad that some people wished him death when they heard he was sick. Now what have they gained?
RIP sir
Re: BREAKING: GNS Pwajok, The PDP Gubernatorial Flag Bearer For Plateau Is Dead by malton: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2015
Damn! This is really sad. Jonah Jang really did this guy strong thing. First, he took his senate seat, then his kidney, bought his Abuja house (guy requested money to fund his campaign, Jang said he hadn't money and asked that the guy sells his abj house, only to turn around and buy the house. He was denied even campaign funds issued various states by the PDP national body), set him up for failure in the gubernatorial polls. He has been suffering ever since he donated that kidney to Jang. If there's anyone meaner, it must be the devil himself!
Re: BREAKING: GNS Pwajok, The PDP Gubernatorial Flag Bearer For Plateau Is Dead by Brytawon(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
jonathanOz:

Too bad. This last election was filled with a lot of bitterness. It's really sad that some people wished him death when they heard he was sick. Now what have they gained?
RIP sir

My heart is weeping....

(1) (Reply)

‘you Can’t Be More Biafran Than Ojukwu Who Abandoned Struggle’ Ben Apugo / Apc Is Truely A Troublesome Cabal. Check Out. / Fed Govt Votes N47.5b For Promotion, Salary Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.