Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi (20622 Views)

Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly / Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by dokJ: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
interesting! war start!
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by OnankpaBa(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
pring:
Amaechi will be confirmed finally.
He gave his all to APC and Nigeria.
By saving this Nation from the clueless one Jonathan.
if am even PMB, i will make him the SGF.

PDP are just wasting their time.
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by Abeyjide: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
so funy,all these people against ameachi have no good reason for their hatred. the only one reason is d role he played during the general election that dispose jonathan.must everybody from d south south or east support jonathan.this is d main reason nigeria is not moving forward.

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by AmazonKindle: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
donTbone:
angry
but the PDP Senators are saying no to that position
Why were they not saying no when the screening was on by
not asking questions? undecided

ILLEGAL IRANU
mumusco that is why they didn't asking him questions.they don't recognized him.
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by kaymighty: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
SmithEnemona:
Amaechi will be like ..."Na me remove GEJ and i have all your drugs in my hand". grin grin grin

Haka ne! Amechi yana da magane nzu.

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
If dem like make dem go otuoke go meet dem hero or call fayose to help dem display. Hon Minister Amaechi is sealed and confirmed.

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
okay.
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by catalanscrew(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
The lion of Ubima the slayer of GEJ and mama Pee
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
pring:

BUHARI HAS SPENT 153 DAYS AND ONE HR IN OFFICE SO FAR. SEE HIS ACHIVEMENT BELOW

Corruption
1 Achieved0 Not Achieved3 Ongoing9 Not Rated
PROMISE 1

ACHIEVED
Publicly declare assets and liabilities and encourage all my (PMB) political appointees to also publicly declare their assets and liabilities (Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 2

NOT RATED
Inaugurate the National Council on Procurement as stipulated in the Procurement Act. The Federal Executive Council, which has been turned to a weekly session of contract bazaar, will concentrate on its principal function of policy making (Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 3

NOT RATED
Review and implement audit recommendations by Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI). (Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 4

NOT RATED
Work with National Assembly towards the immediate enactment of a Whistle Blower Act (Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 5

NOT RATED
Work with National Assembly to strengthen EFCC and ICPC by guaranteeing institutional autonomy including financial and prosecutorial independence and security of tenure of officials (Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 6

ONGOING
Ensure that all MDAs regularly comply with their accountability responsibilities to Nigerians through the National Assembly (Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 7

ONGOING
Work with the leadership of National Assembly to cut down the cost of governance.(Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 8

ONGOING
Present a National Anti-corruption Strategy (Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 9

NOT RATED
Make the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) an autonomous and operational agency (Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 10

NOT RATED
Encourage proactive disclosure of information by government institutions in the spirit of the Freedom of Information Act. (Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 11

NOT RATED
End all private jet and first class foreign travel for government employees. (Source: APC Manifesto, An Honest Contract with Nigeria)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 12

NOT RATED
Audit all government workers to remove all ghost workers from government pay roll .(Source: APC Manifesto, An Honest Contract with Nigeria)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 13

NOT RATED
Introduce a legally enforceable code of conduct for all public officials, including elected representative with stringent sanctions. (Source: APC Manifesto, An Honest Contract with Nigeria)

Score Card Comment
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by Kennethkaund777: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
PDP will always have their say but won't have their way! Una dey waste una time. All hail the Honourable Minister of Niger Delta Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi (CRA).
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by Goke7: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
pring:

Honestly that was where PMB goofed a bit, He should have spared amaechi all this trouble, pdp was never this generous
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by ExInferis(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Amaechi is the most polarizing figure of the last 3 years.

The drama around the man is eclipsing saraki himself.
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hemanwel:
I have a feeling Amaechi may not be cleared afterall
Hemanwel:
[color=#000099]I have a feeling Amaechi may not be cleared afterall
[/color]
Hemanwel:

wrong feeling
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by OnankpaBa(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:

BUHARI HAS SPENT 153 DAYS AND ONE HR IN OFFICE SO FAR. SEE HIS ACHIVEMENT BELOW

Corruption
1 Achieved0 Not Achieved3 Ongoing9 Not Rated
PROMISE 1

ACHIEVED
Publicly declare assets and liabilities and encourage all my (PMB) political appointees to also publicly declare their assets and liabilities (Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 2

NOT RATED
Inaugurate the National Council on Procurement as stipulated in the Procurement Act. The Federal Executive Council, which has been turned to a weekly session of contract bazaar, will concentrate on its principal function of policy making (Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 3

NOT RATED
Review and implement audit recommendations by Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI). (Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 4

NOT RATED
Work with National Assembly towards the immediate enactment of a Whistle Blower Act (Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 5

NOT RATED
Work with National Assembly to strengthen EFCC and ICPC by guaranteeing institutional autonomy including financial and prosecutorial independence and security of tenure of officials (Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 6

ONGOING
Ensure that all MDAs regularly comply with their accountability responsibilities to Nigerians through the National Assembly (Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 7

ONGOING
Work with the leadership of National Assembly to cut down the cost of governance.(Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 8

ONGOING
Present a National Anti-corruption Strategy (Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 9

NOT RATED
Make the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) an autonomous and operational agency (Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 10

NOT RATED
Encourage proactive disclosure of information by government institutions in the spirit of the Freedom of Information Act. (Source: My Covenant with Nigerians)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 11

NOT RATED
End all private jet and first class foreign travel for government employees. (Source: APC Manifesto, An Honest Contract with Nigeria)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 12

NOT RATED
Audit all government workers to remove all ghost workers from government pay roll .(Source: APC Manifesto, An Honest Contract with Nigeria)

Score Card Comment
PROMISE 13

NOT RATED
Introduce a legally enforceable code of conduct for all public officials, including elected representative with stringent sanctions. (Source: APC Manifesto, An Honest Contract with Nigeria)

Score Card Comment

so what are you pointing out?
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by OnankpaBa(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
catalanscrew:
The lion of Ubima the slayer of GEJ and mama Pee
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by OnankpaBa(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Yomboy4ever:
If dem like make dem go otuoke go meet dem hero or call fayose to help dem display. Hon Minister Amaechi is sealed and confirmed.

God bless you my guy
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by elbaraj001(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Iranu, abacha grin grin grin
Hahahahahahhs....in Phyno's voice....it is obvious...this is nonsense....
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by AmazonKindle: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
I have come to know that some people in this forum are all APC crazy that they cannot contribute meaningfully to discussion at hand.their comment is so evil that they support everything APC.mostly people from Yoruba.

They will soon call me Waller watch and see

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by miqos02(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
ok
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by OnankpaBa(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
AmazonKindle:
I have come to know that some people in this forum are all APC crazy that they cannot contribute meaningfully to discussion at hand.their comment is so evil that they support everything APC.mostly people from Yoruba.

They will soon call me Waller watch and see

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
How many of the PDP senators have been sacked by the tribunal?

The way things are going they will soon loose the deputy senate president post.

And as usual there will be mass decamping to stay with the "winning" team

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by OnankpaBa(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
AmazonKindle:
[s]I have come to know that some people in this forum are all APC crazy that they cannot contribute meaningfully to discussion at hand.their comment is so evil that they support everything APC.mostly people from Yoruba.

They will soon call me Waller watch and see[/s]
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by fascowilly(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
donTbone:
angry
but the PDP Senators are saying no to that position
Why were they not saying no when the screening was on by
not asking questions? undecided
Hope they just wake up from their slumber. grin

ILLEGAL IRANU

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by philips70(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hemanwel:

What you have is high fever.
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by utuk: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Amaechi will be like ..."Na me remove GEJ and i have all your drugs in my hand". grin grin grin[/quote]

U r are talking shit who is ameachi that could not win election in rivers state is now
d one removing GEJ.
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by SmithEnemona(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
utuk:
Amaechi will be like ..."Na me remove GEJ and i have all your drugs in my hand". grin grin grin

U r are talking shit who is ameachi that could not win election in rivers state is now
d one removing GEJ.

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by sats: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
"a separate meetings"
is that english?
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by elvismoh: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nemo da qua non habet(you can give what you don't have). They don't ve the power to decide whether Amaechi becomes Minister or not. PDP members should realise they are just common minority and they should go and seat at the back seats and watch the majority(APC) from afar. The PDP are just noise makers led by Akpabio.
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by Bigdreams(m): 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
The nation is watching.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi by teeboila(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
utuk:

d one removing GEJ.
is there an election in river state? and if so who won? because to d best of my knowledge election in river state is to hold within d next 82days, how then did amaechi lost an election yet to hold.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Olu Falae's 80th Birthday / Malabu: Abacha Family Replies Adoke / We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.