Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Experience With Demonic Oppressors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Demonic Oppressors (641 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Demonic Oppressors by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Most of you hear might have passed through this same ordeal which am about to share.
This normally happen to me once in a while especially when am in my village my room to be precise, but the one that broke the camel’s back was the one that happen to me last week.
After finishing my final exams I decided to go spend some days in the village before travelling to calabar. I slept in my room without fear of anything, it was around 2:30 am I was in a dream, in that dream I was in our sitting room crawling and struggling on the ground to enter my parents bedroom while people where dragging me on the leg and in that process I was struggling to call my parent to come to my aid and also to shout blood of jesus because they in so much power in that word but unfortunate it was like somebody or something was pressing me on my neck in order for my voice not to be heard, when I finally struggled and enter my parents room lol and behold they where awake even watching me and laughing to each other in mockery of me struggling to shout on the floor, i discovered that this are not my parent maybe this witch people use my parent face in camouflage. These are the dream or spiritual phase of it.
Then the physical phase: while on my bed I discovered I was also struggling, while struggling in the dream trying to shout, physically I was making some sound that couldn’t come out from my mouth but my nose. During the period when all this was happening my mum was in her room praying when she begin to hear a voice that sounds like my voice struggling, she immediately ended the prayer to come check on me to know what is wrong. In our house our sitting room is in between my room and my parent room, so while I was struggling in my dream fortunately my oppressors freed me then I woke up immediately and ran out of the room engrossed in fear into the sitting room and met my mum on the door of our sitting room connecting my room rushing to my room, she griped me and held me tight to herself while screaming blood of jesus I was sweating profusely and breathing very fast that moment. she now calm me down. After calming down to narrate my ordeal to my mum I became engrossed in anger that this witch people have the effrontery to touch me when I have the weapon to chatter them which is the power of God. So what I discovered when they(witches) freed me was that immediately they knew that someone was now aware of what is going on and is coming to check on me they had to free me and fine their way. This is not the first time this is happening to me but this particular ordeal happen to be the worst I have ever experienced and this has never happen to me while in school is always in my villa any time I sleep facing up, since then, when is time to go to bed I carry my foam the sitting room and sleep there and while sleeping am always conscious not to sleep face up.
Dear co nairalanders those of you who have had the same experience should please share.
Re: My Experience With Demonic Oppressors by kinibigdeal(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ephesian 6:12-13
Re: My Experience With Demonic Oppressors by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Ephesian 6:12-13

(1) (Reply)

Answer This ? And Win #50,000 / The Kingdom Of God Will Be On Earth.... / GRACE TALKS (daily Devotional)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.