Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass (12245 Views)

The 19 Year Old Lady That Wore Lingerie On Her Birthday Is An American Celebrity / A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) / Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by mostoga: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Samantha Hoopes, a swimsuit model caused an up roar in Earth Bar in west Hollywood on Tuesday. She was wearing the tinest booty shorts you could ever imagine. Maybe it belonged to her younger sister. Lol. People did not mind

as they were taking pictures with smiles on their faces.

She came back on Wednesday wearing a lingerie and that one even sparked the head of everybody more.
See more ass exposee here that would make your gbola stand

1 Share

Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
What is this life turning into
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by neolboy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
flat ass

2 Likes

Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by sourceofstrenght: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
neolboy:
flat ass
its not flat joor.....it is portable

2 Likes

Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by sourceofstrenght: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
I like yung six
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by sourceofstrenght: 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
he's gud
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by kayo80(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Well, she is a skinny white chick...no harm done.
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by sourceofstrenght: 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
kkk
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by sourceofstrenght: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by sourceofstrenght: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
the girl on the second pix be like...what is this?
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by sourceofstrenght: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
smileysmileysmileyrolleyes:
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by ba7man(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
It looks just like a guy's @as. undecided

1 Like

Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by JustOzito(f): 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
This is serious shocked
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by flokii: 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
assless..
I trust my Igbo women grin
igbo kwenu!
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by drizslim(m): 12:15am On Oct 30, 2015
if this poo makes fp I will sue the moderators
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by sourceofstrenght: 6:30am On Oct 30, 2015
drizslim:
if this poo makes fp I will sue the moderators
wetin consine u

1 Like

Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by sourceofstrenght: 7:10am On Oct 30, 2015
smiley
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by sourceofstrenght: 7:32am On Oct 30, 2015
smileysmiley
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by axortedbabe(f): 7:46am On Oct 30, 2015
sourceofstrenght:
I like yung six
me too
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by sourceofstrenght: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2015
smileysmileysmiley
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by damiloladuke: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2015
HER LIFE HER BIZ

are you AN IGBO? check my SIGNATURE
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by sourceofstrenght: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
smiley
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by sourceofstrenght: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
smileysmileysmiley
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by sourceofstrenght: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by sourceofstrenght: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
smileysmileysmiley
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by sourceofstrenght: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
olomoge
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by ozy4christ(f): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Can anything good come out from USA?
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by sourceofstrenght: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
ozy4christ:
Can anything good come out from USA?
a lot of good tins av come out
Re: An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass by sourceofstrenght: 4:11am On Oct 31, 2015
smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again / Actress Chacha Eke Shares Stunning Family Photos / Desperate Runtown Lied Over Court Victory Against Eric Many - Ericmany Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.