Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Free Oil & Gas Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Training (FEDP-500) In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Oil & Gas Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Training (FEDP-500) In Lagos (1620 Views)

1-day Free Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Course (fedp-500) / 1-day Free Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Course (fedp-500) / 1-day Free Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Course (fedp-500) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Oil & Gas Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Training (FEDP-500) In Lagos by Nigel1: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dear Nlanders,

If you wish to:

- Develop an appreciation of the integrated facilities and equipment involved in the process of Oil and Gas Exploration, Production and Sales;
- Learn the application of the basic ASME 31.3 Sizing Criteria for Single-Phase Oil Piping Systems;
- Learn the application of the basic ASME 31.4/31.8 for Oil/Gas Pipelines;
- Understand the principles of basic process control in a regular oil and gas production plant;
- Understand basic concept of regular production facility process control systems;

...then the 1-Day FREE PIPING, PIPELINE AND PROCESS CONTROL COURSE (FEDP-500) is for you!

The program (both tuition and course materials) is completely sponsored (100%) by EPCM Engineers and Partner Organizations in the Petroleum and Energy industry thus, is absolutely free for participants!

Registration is ongoing for NOVEMBER CLASSES.

Visit http://fedpforum.epcmengineers.com for more info.

Regards,
Nigel K.

Some photos of participants in the just concluded FEDP-500 OCTOBER CLASSES...

Re: Free Oil & Gas Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Training (FEDP-500) In Lagos by Nigel1: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2015
Dear Nlanders,

Registration into the NOVEMBER CLASSES of the FEDP-500 Free Program on Piping, Pipeline and Process Control is ongoing.

Interested persons are invited to apply accordingly.

Kindly refer to the FEDP-500 FAQs on the FEDP Forum home page for more information.

http://fedpforum.epcmengineers.com

Regards,
Nigel K.
Re: Free Oil & Gas Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Training (FEDP-500) In Lagos by Nigel1: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dear Nlanders,

Here is an opportunity to obtain real Oil & Gas exposure and advance your engineering knowledge at exactly NO COST.

Registration is ongoing for the 100% Sponsored FEDP-500 Free Program on Piping, Pipeline and Process Control is ongoing.

Take advantage of this opportunity and register for the upcoming NOVEMBER CLASSES.

Kindly refer to the FEDP-500 FAQs on the FEDP Forum home page for more information.

Regards,
Nigel K.
Re: Free Oil & Gas Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Training (FEDP-500) In Lagos by Nigel1: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Dear Nlanders,

Registration is still ongoing for November Classes.

Regards,
Nigel K.

Re: Free Oil & Gas Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Training (FEDP-500) In Lagos by dicapino: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hello i sent my application to the emails given. But its not delivering i am getting mailer daemon reports
Re: Free Oil & Gas Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Training (FEDP-500) In Lagos by arshavineering(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
dicapino:
Hello i sent my application to the emails given. But its not delivering i am getting mailer daemon reports

I believe you are sending it via a yahoo account. I had same issues too when I tried sending mine via my yahoo account. So I decided to use my Gmail account and it was sent. I have even received an acknowledgement email from epcm yesterday. So send your application via a Gmail account. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Free Oil & Gas Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Training (FEDP-500) In Lagos by dicapino: 11:33am On Nov 04, 2015
arshavineering:

I believe you are sending it via a yahoo account. I had same issues too when I tried sending mine via my yahoo account. So I decided to use my Gmail account and it was sent. I have even received an acknowledgement email from epcm yesterday. So send your application via a Gmail account. Good luck

Thanks done it.
Re: Free Oil & Gas Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Training (FEDP-500) In Lagos by Nigel1: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Dear Nlanders,

If you are looking for practical exposure in Oil & Gas Piping, Pipeline and Process Control, then register now for November Classes of the FEDP-500 program.

The program is absolutely free, 100% Sponsored by EPCM Engineers and Partner Organizations in the Petroleum and Energy Industries.

Don't miss out on this opportunity.

Registration is still in progress.

Regards,
Nigel K.
Re: Free Oil & Gas Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Training (FEDP-500) In Lagos by jconsult001: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2015
plz what is your email.?
Re: Free Oil & Gas Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Training (FEDP-500) In Lagos by Nigel1: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2015
jconsult001:
plz what is your email.?

Hello Jconsult001,

You can email fedpprogram@gmail.com, AND copy fedp.application@epcmengineers.com for all inquiries.

Regards,
Nigel K.
Re: Free Oil & Gas Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Training (FEDP-500) In Lagos by dicapino: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nigel1:

Hello Jconsult001,

You can email fedpprogram@gmail.com, AND copy fedp.application@epcmengineers.com for all inquiries.

Regards,
Nigel K.

looks like this program is a scam!......no feedback from them.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Obafemi Awolowo University. / Getting To The Top 'young' Almost Ruined My Career. A Nairalander!!! / Link Me Up With Any Hustling Job Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.