|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,319,926 members, 5,116,493 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2019 at 08:55 AM
|Where To Buy Cheap Lands In Lagos And Resell For Huge Profit. by Ganzallo: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2015|
Landed property business is currently booming in Lagos and most other parts of the country and will continue booming for a very very long time. It is the easiest and my choicest aspect of real estate business and I am beginning to invest in it real good. A land you purchase this year is likely to double in price next year and so on…
Buying cheap lands and reselling for profit or what we call “Land Flipping” or Land Speculating is a business for smart and wise investors because you do nothing more than just invest your money and watch it grow by means of property appreciation. In the previous Real Estate Investment article, I mentioned how the land I sold last two years for N500,000 is now going for N2.5 M – giving me profit of N2 Million without breaking a sweat. If that is not a good business, then tell me what is?
I want you to be in this business and I want you to make money. Therefore, I am going to list some of the areas in Lagos where you can buy lands very cheap and resell at great profit within a short time.
Like we all know lagos is rapidly opening up and so hitherto rural and undeveloped lands are becoming a haven for investors and speculators.
Raoid population explosion and the fading away of the "don't build in Lagos" mentality by non indigenes has made for congestion of urban areas and the geometric rise in new urban centers such as Ibafo, Mowe, Badagry, Ibeju-Lekki, Ikorodu Lambe etc.
Cost of lands in main parts of Lagos such as Surulere, Yaba, Lagos Island, Ikeja, and other places like that are increasingly becoming out of the reach of average Lagosians, forcing people to move to the outskirts. More and more of these outskirts that were previously largely undeveloped are becoming mega developed centers due to movement of people.
You can capitalize on this trend to create wealth for yourselves buy buying cheap lands in the nearby rural areas in Lagos. Where are these areas we’re talking about?
1. Ikorodu – You can still get lands in some parts of Ikorodu between N600,000 to N800,000. Go to areas like Ogijo, Imota, Ijede, Igbogbo, Imowonla, Igberigbe, Igbolomu, Isawo, etc… Look for someone who knows this area I’m talking about to help you locate some choice properties at good price.
Secret: Expansion Construction has been completed on the Ikorodu – Lagos Road and there is talk of a mega highway linking Ikorodu to Epe(Gov Ambode's Hometown). By the time that road is completed, prices of lands will increase by 1,000%. Grab yours now and wait for the cash!
2. Agbowa – I heard the Lagos State Government has great plans going on for Agbowa axis. Lagos state government has a 1000 unit housing estate project that has reached 90% completion. Massive infrastructural development is also planned for that axis by the government including the newly built Lagos Ressetlement Centre Agbowa. This is the time to position yourselves for profit taking. A plot of land goes for between N400,000 to N800,000. You can even get some for N350,000 at a very good location. Within two years from now, the properties may be going from N1 million, quote me when it happens.
3. Ibeju-Lekki - Because, the below projects are ongoing at Ibeju-Lekki, African’s 2nd Largest Deep Sea Port. Investment Opportunities in Lekki Free Trade Zone. Dangote’s Oil Refinery to process 650,00bpd completion of N 7.1bn Lekki Airport. Lakowe golf course,beach resorts,pan African university permanent site,and many more, it is investor smart to take advantage of low budget real estate wealth creation opportunities in this axis that is safe and guaranteed ranging from N2.m - 4m.
4. Agbado-Oja – You can get land cheap in Agbado area now. The 16 lane world class express carriage way being constructed by Lagos State Government to link Sango and other parts of lagos like Iju/Agege/Berger etc. is almost nearing completion. When that is done, property in Agbado area will be out of reach. But you can still get is now between N450,000 to N650,000. These same lands will be going for nothing less than N2M when the road is completed.
5. Akute/Lambe – This is another good and quiet area in Lagos where lands are still being sold cheap. That area is devoid of trouble and rancor. Buy land there very cheap and quickly resell for good profit.
If you have idea of how lands goes in your state and where it can be gotten cheap and resell for good profit, Please share...
|Re: Where To Buy Cheap Lands In Lagos And Resell For Huge Profit. by sammyboy(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2015|
Real estate still stands as the best form of investment. It does not depreciate, instead the value grows geometrically; especially here in Lagos, the commercial capital of the nation and where population grows like there's no where else to live.
"In real estate, you don't wait to buy, you buy, then wait." You should consider owning more lands and properties if you already have some and if you don't have any, don't deprive yourself of the wonderful benefits that lie in owning lands and properties. Real estate is for both investors and prospective home owners.
I hereby introduce to you, affordable plots of land at strategic places in Lagos and environs owned, being sold and managed by us at Sterling Homes Ltd (google us). We have plots of land in Havilah Parks and Gardens in Mowe Ofada, Moriah Park in Ikorodu and Hebron estate in Ibeju-Lekki. These are the ones that are still available and currently on sale. All these lands are fast selling already and in very fast developing areas with incredible landmarks. If you tarry now, you will end up buying at higher prices because as development increases in these areas, so does the value of the properties.
The benefits you get from buying from our estates includes but not limited to:
Good Road network
All necessary land ownership documents
Free architectural design
Our various building aid services..., etc.
Call me Yinka for more enquiries, inspection and purchase on 08124967310 or WhatsApp 07034500132.
|Re: Where To Buy Cheap Lands In Lagos And Resell For Huge Profit. by chixxy124(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2015|
Get a land at Flawless Court shimawa at in the nigbourhood of redemption camp for our Xmas promo at N750,000
No onile wahalla.
For more info pls contact. Us
|Re: Where To Buy Cheap Lands In Lagos And Resell For Huge Profit. by ogedanny: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2017|
Want to make a quick return? Get your next land from this place: http://buylandinlagos.com/best-location-buy-land-lagos-cheapest-price/
|Re: Where To Buy Cheap Lands In Lagos And Resell For Huge Profit. by monnaky: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2017|
#CRYPTOCURRENCY WEALTH TRANSFER
BE YOUR OWN LANDLORD WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENT.
NOW SELLING LANDS WITH TBC (THE BILLION COIN)
-OWN YOUR OWN LAND NOW
-A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY
-LIVE AMONG THE RICH
-WE HAVE 1900 PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE AT AJAH, LEKKI, LAGOS FOR 80% TBC AND 20% CASH.
-PARADISE BEACH ESTATE
-COMPANY HANDLING INFRASTRUCTURE
-FIRST COME BASIS
-THE LAND IS WORTH A LOT BUT BEEN SOLD FOR TBC COMMUNITY AT GIVE AWAY PRICE
NB YOU CAN COME WITH YOUR LAYER TO PREVIEW THE LANDS DOCUMENTS
Please fill the form below if your are interested........ hurry now while stock last.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75