Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! (3491 Views)

Two Brothers Murder The First Jagaban Cover With Original Instrumentals / 99.9 The Beat Fm! / HipHop Beef: Most Intresting Beef Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 9:35pm On May 16, 2009
kay-m:

http://rapidshare.com/files/233370207/kay_-m__da-whizkid_is_no_competition_nairaland_murder_the_beat.mp3

@kay m
is this ur entry for the competition , if yes , ur song is noted.well done
plus how did u do ur recording .pls give a brief explanation so others can do too,thx

@st-kris
dont criticise the guy, thats his own inspiration, are u posting urs now?
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by lalaboi(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2009
kay-m:

http://rapidshare.com/files/233370207/kay_-m__da-whizkid_is_no_competition_nairaland_murder_the_beat.mp3

I laughed all thru! LMAO!. . . .mehn. . . .You challenge everybody without even saying a line of rap of something lol. . . .

I bet i can do better than you! tongue

BJ. . .wer my beats at?? grin
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 5:00pm On May 17, 2009
@lalaboi
i guess i should just give u a link to downloading beat remakes , this will help u to see how various types of beats are made so u can get the right plugins. i will send d link aight?

@others
where are ur songs,? i hope kay-m is not winning the 1st prize with this his unorthodox name calling song
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by lalaboi(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2009
Ofokasibe. . . .Say the truth!! You are Kay_m. . . . grin grin / / / / / . Confess so the show can begin! lol else. . . . i nor dey sing with my Exquisite voice again niyen. . . .lol tongue
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 6:57pm On May 17, 2009
lala he be like say ur brain don dey touch again. nairaland don make u kolo. u need deliverance from mountain of fire
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by lalaboi(m): 7:02pm On May 17, 2009
Dont drag this. . . .i got prove. . . .just admit!. , .so the competition can begin! tongue
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 5:06am On May 18, 2009
this is the reason why i Bleep wit ur brain . ur not singing or rappin and ur trying to stop others and scatter the thread. you be enemy of progress abi? just try me!
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by khanye(m): 8:07am On May 18, 2009
Who is K.M

@ ofokasibe

Can u get me that Lloyd's Beat ft. Lil Wayne - I want you or Kanye West's Cant tell me nothing
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 9:23am On May 18, 2009
ok khanye i will upload as soon as the speed picks up , i have the kanyes beat , u can even freestyle on it like mi did . sick beat !

are u taking part in this competition too?
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by khanye(m): 9:46am On May 18, 2009
k.m is wack!
I'm taking part, upload the beat for me
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 10:46am On May 18, 2009
nice one khanye , i like your spirit . i wonder what wiskid is hiding , khanye and kay-m are winning the prizes o
wizkid where u at dawg! lalaboi lay low like dagrin .efimile !lol.

this is how to record a song with ur laptop or pc for those who dont know

download free-hi-q recorder or super audio recorder or any audio or voice recorder , install it on ur lappy, play any beat on any media player and rap on it ,make sure u press record while rapping and playing the beat .press stop when u are done recording.simple
2. or record ur voice only with the hi-q recorder , then put it in fruity loops with any beat of ur choice , then play both at the same time! booyaka and save as mp3 . simple.
thats how i do mine tho ,,anyone with another way can tell us . thx yall.
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by follypimpi(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2009
Ofakasibe,i beg u sabi one song wey nah Ofakasibe,can you pls give me the link to download am.bless xxxx
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by stkris(m): 2:56am On May 19, 2009
ofokasibe:

@st-kris
dont criticise the guy, thats his own inspiration, are u posting urs now?

i wasnt criticising, just saying he should'a attempted to rap or something instead of talking
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by tosinaded(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2009
lalaboi:

Dont drag this. . . .i got prove. . . .just admit!. , .so the competition can begin! tongue

u got wut? grin
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by khanye(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2009
tosinaded@:

u got wut? grin

Proof wink
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 6:57pm On May 19, 2009
tosinadeda are u taking part too?
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by lalaboi(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2009
Tosin. . . .U 1 dey do english teacher for hia ni? tongue
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 7:44pm On May 19, 2009
lalaboi i beg give me the link to the song you and jassie used for joohh battle . i heard it on radio today i didnt even know it was a song. link lala pls, and i heard pype sing one tight song in yoruba .link pls
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by tosinaded(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2009
ofokasibe:

tosinadeda are u taking part too?

not at all, wish i cld undecided

lalaboi:

Tosin. . . .U 1 dey do english teacher for hia ni? tongue

grin tongue grin
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by dawhizkid1(m): 11:32am On May 20, 2009
@ofoka
shebi you talk say na only beat wey you provide na dem go spit put?na which one you and Khanye con dey talk of can't tell me notin and ish. i hope say small bias no dey this thing, n hope you've got a mind of own?
i for don drop my freestyle but i wan write exam so i need to focus on school, but this one wey ASUU don strike so,,, watch out for my freestyle soon.
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by rapjunkie(m): 12:43pm On May 20, 2009
When is the deadline for this?
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 2:25pm On May 20, 2009
@da wizkid

the beat khanye is asking of is a private beat, i usually give him instrumentals because i have loads of em. it isnt for this tournament aight, and am expoecting your entry

@all of una
drop ur freestyles soon mates. ibkaye and you too! one!

TIPS
this is how to record a song with ur laptop or pc for those who dont know

download free-hi-q recorder or super audio recorder or any audio or voice recorder , install it on ur lappy, play any beat on any media player and rap on it ,make sure u press record while rapping and playing the beat .press stop when u are done recording.simple
2. or record ur voice only with the hi-q recorder , then put it in fruity loops with any beat of ur choice , then play both at the same time! booyaka and save as mp3 . simple.you have a full song of ur own!
thats how i do mine tho ,,anyone with another way can tell us. good looks yall
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 20, 2009
I never said I'm participating, will be watching from the sidelines wink
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 5:21am On May 21, 2009
ibkaye:

I never said I'm participating, will be watching from the sidelines wink

would u like to judge?
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 5:19pm On May 21, 2009
ib answer now
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 21, 2009
sorry o, erm yeah sure smiley
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 2:27pm On May 23, 2009
ok girl
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 1:32pm On May 24, 2009
ibkaye i got a song dedicated to u .its called cappucine baby. grin make i upload am ?
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 25, 2009
loool you serious?
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by bilms(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2009
so are u going to market the songs or what?

and when u market and the song and people like it,, what is the deal with the artist?
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 7:37am On May 28, 2009
where are the nairaland ballers at. grin
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 7:38am On May 28, 2009
ibkaye:

loool you serious?

am serious jare ib, should i send privately or upload for these crazy asses on nairaland?

i guess sending privately may be better , u may want to remove or censor some lines. right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedy VIDEO: Orubebe Featured In AY Skit On Nigerian Presidential Election / Katy Perry – Cozy Little Christmas Mp3 Download / Who Know Suge Knight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.