Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

How To Port From MTN To GLO [HELP Ooo] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Port From MTN To GLO [HELP Ooo] (561 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? / MTN To Acquire DSTV And Gotv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Port From MTN To GLO [HELP Ooo] by Swaggzkid: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
I don't have time and energy for much grammer and essay respectively

i need guidelines on how to "port" to my darling network GLO (although them dey worry)

MtiN just like imposing things on me and charge me like say my papa na bullion van driver, abeg enough is enough jare....

i don't even talk about their spam messages. abeg guys tel me how to go abourit grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse On P.c / How To Get 6GB On Glo With Just N1,500 / Pls Help, My Mtn Sm@t 720i Is Not Booting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.