Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport (19970 Views)

Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning / Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by viviangist2: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2015

Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport - Photo

IN Sokoto Nigeria This Morning , Governors of Zamfara Abdullaziz Yari, Alhaji Abubakar Sani of Niger, Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto and Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi at the Sultan Abubakar III Airport, Sokoto on Thursday. that's a nice photo with a Rich Pose from them see photo below.

source http://viviangist.com/aminu-tambuwal-and-other-northern-governors-pose-for-a-shot-at-sokoto-airport-photo
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by KnowMore: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nice pics
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by jaelz(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
hmmm classic Nigerian destroyers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by jaykaylegend(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
great Men...

Meanwhile

I stopped TRUSTING LADIES since when my primary 3 Girlfriend left me for another GUY
just because he bought a new sharpener with a Mirrow

11 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by sukkot: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
ok na
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by kayo80(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Where are they going or coming from?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by doublewisdom: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Owners of Nigeria. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by seangy4konji: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Rich people.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by PublicAssurance: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Great men of the North!...Carry on

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by Demmocrats(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
seangy4konji:
Rich people.

THIEVES

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by micktoxin(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Good for nothing governors. I bet none of them have a long term economic and social strategic plans for their respective states.

10 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by hotgunz(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Group of thieves

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by Bonapart(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sponsors everywhere
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by alashg(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Richer get riches every seconds and poorer gets poor every seconds... .. .that's Nigeria for u grin grin grin angry
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by Seunaj05(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
They are like "Na we get Nigeria now" well no beef, patapata(at most) "2023 and it will be another person's turn. Dats if Nigeria neva divide.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by anonimi: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
jaelz:
hmmm classic Nigerian destroyers.

Than you o jare.

viviangist2:
IN Sokoto Nigeria This Morning , Governors of Zamfara Abdullaziz Yari, Alhaji Abubakar Sani of Niger, Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto and Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi at the Sultan Abubakar III Airport, Sokoto on Thursday. that's a nice photo with a Rich Pose from them see photo below.

Did you say rich pose?
When most of their children are out of school and doing almajiri ready to be recruited by Boko Haram terrorists and ensuring their region has NO future?
When a foreigner (Bill Gates) has to help them eradicate polio among their own people?
Why are we black people so shameless?
No wonder Donald Trump yabbed us very well.

BreakingNews: Africans are lazy fools only good at eating, lovemaking and Stealing" - Donald Trump

"African Americans are very lazy. The best they can do is gallivanting around ghettoes, lamenting how they are discriminated. These are the people America doesn't need. They are the enemies of progress. Look at African countries like Kenya for instance, those people are stealing from their own government and go to invest the money in foreign countries.

From the government to opposition, they only qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad examples are required. How do you trust even those who have ran away to hide here at the United States hiding behind education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I don't care because even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side.

These are people who import everything including matchsticks. In my opinion, most of these African countries ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years because they know nothing about leadership and self governance" Explained Donald Trump bitterly as he illuminated how he plans to reconstruct America and restore its lost glory.

more here...http://www.politics.co.ke/news/some-...onald-trump-2/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by Smartresult(f): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Why You Must Invest Money If You Want To Succeed As Blogger,
As a bloggers it is not everything that you can do by yourself, it is just like every other business , there are so many task that are necessary and you ought to have done them, but due to lack expertise you cannot accomplish them.
You cannot be a jack of all trade, they say is a master of known, a blogger is a content creator, you are just to create content that interest your readers that’s all, though some minor seo are also necessary, but to succeed as a blogger you need to devote your whole time to writing,, and any other task you want , then you seek the assistance of others or pay for it.
It may sound somehow, but the reality is that time you will spend , the error and mistake you may will make may harm your entire blogging business [url= http://www.sasuwa.info/2015/10/why-you-must-invest-money-if-you-want.html]continue reading[/url]
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by sukkot: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
na crase men be that, animal in crase men skin oooo

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by sotall(m): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by demsid(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nice shot from great men. If u don't like it I want u to understand one thing.. Just one thing that

BAD BELLE IS ALLOWED.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by seangy4konji: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Na person weh shout na hin mouth go pain.

We all know as it deh go.
Demmocrats:

THIEVES
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by Skybee1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
doublewisdom:
Owners of Nigeria. cheesy cheesy cheesy
u r a confuc nunu sucker malam
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by ExInferis(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thieves.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by Skybee1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
i swear in my humble opinion,i ll reali sopot ds country to b divided,ds northernez r so annoyin,check mi signature
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by StepTwo: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
doesnt look like a pose, it was just a capture.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by utytill(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Apc with selfie sef.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by Emu4life(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
Skybee1:

u r a confuc nunu sucker malam

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by tola9ja: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
sotall:
Not surprised at....After all we are in Photocracy

The dullard is in far away India taking photos with red Indians while his stooge a.k.a mere commissioner Osunbade is in Bornu also taking shots for his upcoming pageant.

Not surprised at all

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
mallams.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport by islandmoon: 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
i wonder what they are planning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC / Obiano Dethrones 3 Traditional Rulers, Reinstates 5 Others / Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.