Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Checkout Limpopo Master Kcee's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Limpopo Master Kcee's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) (2231 Views)

Checkout Obafemi Martins' Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) / Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Limpopo Master Kcee's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by obiremy: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
When I look at Nigerian entertainment industry,I feel like jumping into the industry.Nigerian celebs are balling.Many of them are blessed with many expensive fleet of cars.Today Trezzy blog brings to you the expensive fleet of cars of Limpopo master Kcee and their worth.

The artiste has one of the most inspiring stories when it comes to making it in the music industry.I wouldn’t want to waste your time telling you the details of how he came to limelight but i can tell you it was a rough road according to him.

It’s only right that after such hard work and perseverance, you help yourself with the finest things in life… one of which … are cars!

The Limpopo star has a
1. Range Rover Sport worth N18M
2. BMW X6 worth N11M
3. 2013 Mercedes G-Wagon worth N35M
4. Escalade worth N20M (Gold Cover – N597k)
5. Bentley GT worth N30M

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/check-out-kcees-expensive-fleet-of-cars.html

Re: Checkout Limpopo Master Kcee's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by KnowMore: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Money is speaking.
Re: Checkout Limpopo Master Kcee's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by marshalcarter: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
cry and we gat helpless kids roaming ooo

GOD bless me
Re: Checkout Limpopo Master Kcee's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by onojaduru: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Money is good
Re: Checkout Limpopo Master Kcee's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Most of the cars these celebs pose with either don't have plate numbers or d numbers are blocked by dem. I wonder y
Re: Checkout Limpopo Master Kcee's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by okoro4: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
When money talks bullshit walks
Re: Checkout Limpopo Master Kcee's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by datyrone(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
seems naija celebs now have media reps on nairaland...
we don see all d moto,oya wetin you wan make we do? undecided
Re: Checkout Limpopo Master Kcee's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by obiremy: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
datyrone:
seems naija celebs now have media reps on nairaland...
we don see all d moto,oya wetin you wan make we do? undecided
Not at all.Story of successful people and their wealth motivate me

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Has Been Infected With Kanye West's Yeezus Disease / Photos: Peter P-square Shares Image Of Himself With Paul Currently In Amsterdam / Banky W's New Boss, Kemi Adetiba Tease Him For Being Too Playful [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.