Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Why Can't I Store Data On My Internal Memory? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Can't I Store Data On My Internal Memory? (906 Views)

My Internal Memory Fluctuate. Decreases And Increases When I Open Facebook App. / How To Use Airtel 2GB And 6GB 2g Network Data On 3G Network / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Store Data On My Internal Memory? by Geenickel(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Please, as we all know, the infinix hot 2 had the 16gb inbuilt storage, buh whenever i try taking pictures or downloading anything wd it i receive a message, informing me of low storage on my fone. Pls help a brother in need pls

How to i change the storage location
Re: Why Can't I Store Data On My Internal Memory? by Avero(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
go to storage in settings, change default storage space it from as card to phone storage
Re: Why Can't I Store Data On My Internal Memory? by Geenickel(m): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Avero:
go to storage in settings, change default storage space it from as card to phone storage
Can u give me a detailed explanation plss
Re: Why Can't I Store Data On My Internal Memory? by Avero(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2015
Geenickel:

Can u give me a detailed explanation plss

Ya, I don't own the phone, but by Sunday (2mo) I'll meet the person that does and explain to you
Re: Why Can't I Store Data On My Internal Memory? by Geenickel(m): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
Avero:

Ya, I don't own the phone, but by Sunday (2mo) I'll meet the person that does and explain to you
I have checked bro, m. Not sure dias anything like dat in d settings
Re: Why Can't I Store Data On My Internal Memory? by Avero(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Geenickel:
I have checked bro, m. Not sure dias anything like dat in d settings

here's the deal, i checked I saw it but he's infinix hot 2 , I noticed it's not the regular hot 2, he flashed his with that infinix customized ui, but if you don't want to that your best option is to look for an app ( on play store only cause of auto root virus ) that cab help you do that, cause when i saw a stock hot 2 with a memory card, couldn't be changed
Re: Why Can't I Store Data On My Internal Memory? by Geenickel(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Avero:

here's the deal, i checked I saw it but he's infinix hot 2 , I noticed it's not the regular hot 2, he flashed his with that infinix customized ui, but if you don't want to that your best option is to look for an app ( on play store only cause of auto root virus ) that cab help you do that, cause when i saw a stock hot 2 with a memory card, couldn't be changed
Thnks bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have Finally Rooted My Itel It1503 / Letv’s Le Max Pro Becomes The World’s First Snapdragon 820 Phone / Help Me On My Tecno 7C.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.