Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators (21552 Views)

Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by NaijaOptimist: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Let's see the effect of these decision.
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by patrickmuf(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
PDP is making Amaechi more powerful than he is...All this media attention is only aiding Amaechi's course but they wouldn't know...

1 Like

Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by HoLEEsinner: 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Big thieves calling small thieves to order, wonder when Nigerians would enjoy proper legislating by our senators and hons.
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
It's already 21 working-days since the name of Amaechi got to the Senate for confirmation as a minister, till date, I doubt if Buhari has been informed formally why he has not been confirmed. PDP should be foöling themselves until Buhari invokes section 147 (6) and swears Amaechi as a Minister.
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by lekan29ice(m): 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
neolboy:
Why is APC trying to boycott this anti corruption crusade
Why PDP failed to present the petition before the senate.... for ur information... it's already 21 days .
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by ummahmat(m): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
story from the Gods, we go see
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by legendsilver(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
http://PayTaski.com/?ref=34226 click the link above and be glad u did
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
PDPwayoo:

bro. abeg keep quiet. on code tongue. Dont give them expo................... our senators dont understand Nigeria constitution. E go over them tomorrow.

...stop insulting the illiterate Senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria....
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by unclejb2(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
searching4lovee:
HAD SARAKI NOT BETRAYED HIS PARTY WHO ARE THESE LEGISLATIVE RASCALS TO MAKE STOOPID DEMANDS undecided undecided
He-goat. Get a life.

1 Like

Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by Jesusloveyou: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
mmiftah:
watch and see. wail later.
they are only making noise and wasting their time, ameachi is already a minister, whether they say "yea or nah" and whether saraki align with pdp or not, he must be remove as senate president

2 Likes

Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by babasolo(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Kx:
Anyanwu or Anyaife report should be taken to the court to try Amechi.

For crying out loud, It is Nigerian Senate not Nigerian Judiciary.

Amechi is innocent of all the allegations until the court says otherwise.
Enough of the media judiciary that we are practicing.

bros ur brain tooo correct, for christ sake the senate is not a court of law, these guys dont even know their areas of jurisdiction, who ever has a case against amaechi should go to court simple, pdp are jst been stuuupid and desperate for attention

1 Like

Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by gigabyte13: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
How do you expect NOISE MAKERS ( PDP) to confirm another noise-maker(Amaechi) ?

But come to think of it, what were the CHEIF NOISE- MAKERS ( PDP) thinking when they suddenly went dumb and allow the chief noise maker ( Amaechi), Take a bow and go right b4 their korokoro eyes.
CHAI AMAECHI FOR MINISTER. WAILERS THE LAGOON IS WIDE OPEN FOR INTERESTED WAILERS.
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by osazeeblue01: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Amaechi(Judas) he said he has nt taking bribe before which i agreed to prove that let him go and answer the allegations put before him.
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by Carmal90(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
dustmalik:
These people don't know that the 21 working days given by law for confirmation will be exhausted by tomorrow. Buhari can go ahead and appoint Amaechi without their approval

You are a learner..
Pls ask your master, they will enlighten you
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by dustmalik: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Carmal90:

You are a learner..
Pls ask your master, they will enlighten you
Don't ever quote me just to make foolish comment.

2 Likes

Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
It's already 21 working-days since the name of Amaechi got to the Senate for confirmation as a minister, till date, I doubt if Buhari has been informed formally why he has not been confirmed. PDP should be foöling themselves until Buhari invokes section 147 (6) and swears Amaechi as a Minister.

21 working day expires today. that is why they want to decide today.
if no decision is made, and no letter was sent to the president on Amaechi issue, it is assumed he is confirm.
but i know d senate will send a letter today to president 4 sure. The letter will either say he is confirmed or not confirmed.

However, i am aware the senate majority leader was claiming 21 workings means 7weeks since the senate only work 3days a week.
we both know that it will be the court who can interprete it finally if that should be the case.
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by sandraokosun1: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
atbu1983:

if no decision is made, and no letter was sent to the president on Amaechi issue, it is assumed he is confirm.
but i know d senate will send a letter today to president 4 sure. The letter will either say he is confirmed or not confirmed.

However, i am aware the senate majority leader was claiming 21 workings means 7weeks since the senate only work 3days a week.
we both know that it will be the court who can interprete it finally if that should be the case.
obhia ba, ndume said their own 21day is the calculated on the day they sit which is abt 3/4 a wk
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
sandraokosun1:
obhia ba, ndume said their own 21day is the calculated on the day they sit which is abt 3/4 a wk

i have already stated that. Ndume is the senate majority leader.
the 21 working days is in the constitution not senate rule.

if it comes to that, it is only the court that can interprete how the 21 working days should be counted.
Ndume only said what he said to reduce the tension and focus on the 21working days.
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
atbu1983:

Working days should be five (Monday to Friday) in a week.
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by Olaolufred(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

All the delays is in a bid for them(pdpis) to save their face.

They know they can not stop Amaechi.

So they can tactically oppose straight pass from the senate so as to allow section 147 (6) take its course.
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

yeah. you are right.

but the senate leader was saying since the senateonly sit about 3 days a week, it should callculated as 21/3. which is seven weeks.

but i know for sure he is wrong in his assumptions because that is not the intention of the constitution.
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

yeah. you are right.

but the senate leader was saying since the senate only sit about 3 days a week, it should callculated as 21/3. which is seven weeks.

but i know for sure he is wrong in his assumptions because that is not the intention of the constitution.
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by Chigold101(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
dustmalik:
These people don't know that the 21 working days given by law for confirmation will be exhausted by tomorrow. Buhari can go ahead and appoint Amaechi without their approval
forget the story... He has been screened so the 21 working day doesn't count any more....

Wait oh... The ones that have been confirmed has Bubu giving them ministries?
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
atbu1983:

yeah. you are right.

but the senate leader was saying since the senate only sit about 3 days a week, it should callculated as 21/3. which is seven weeks.

It's wrong for the Majority Leader, an APC member, to have made such a statement.
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by Carmal90(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
dustmalik:

Don't ever quote me just to make foolish comment.
And dont ever, i mean ever post anything you dont have clue on..
Learner
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by justmenoni: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lol and u wey get job dey on Nairaland vexing out ur anger..

quote author=teepsee post=39485291]If not that theyare so jobless, they would have been busy with work on where they were elected not making endless noise here in abj
All these people are representing there self not the people. Mtchweee [/quote]
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by Johnterryfama(m): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
God forbid in cott
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by Xfemt(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
dustmalik:

Why talk like that
I tot if amechi is not confirmed after 21 working days he ll be replaced by another person by the president...
Why lying...
Or do u tink is millitary era were u appoint and sack
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by gbishman: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
wow, this another drama watin to unfold
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by Ijaya123: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Amaechi don give these idle people work. They now eat, drink, sleep and dream Amaechi.
Re: No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators by Umunede(m): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
dustmalik:
at least, it will go down on record that he was never confirmed by the Senators. He made it through the back door. That alone is good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) / Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims / We Feel we are no longer needed in APC - Aggrieved Speakership Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.