Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,056 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. (1458 Views)

Want To Sell Your Used Inverter batteries/UPS Batteries? / Christm / Poor Power Supply: How To Generate Your Own Power from an Old UPS...!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. by lathikriss: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, this is Christopher of Krixmas Logistics. We appreciate your patronage while in partnership with Krixmas, we are now operating under a new brand called Ressucee de Goshen (RDG)
We implore you to continue with your ever appreciated partronage as we have taken extra measures to improve our services to serve you better.
Welcome on board wink smiley

RDG Logistics Services Offers Prompt, Efficient,Professional and Pocket friendly services to our Esteemed Customers.

Are you into Major or Mini form of importation from China. or else where in the world and you need an intermediary Logistics company to deliver your goods to your clients within and out side Lagos?

RDG Logistics Services is the Link Bridge! We will pickup your parcel from which ever location, deliver your parcel to your customers and if instructed collect money on your behalf and lodge into your accounts.

Affordable Pricing.

Within Lagos mainland. N700
Outskirt of Lagos N1000 and above(NEGOTIABLE)
Delivery within 24-48Hrs after pickup.
The above charges ranges from 1kg-5kg and where such goods weigh above 5kg kindly notify us accordingly.

We deliver goods all across Nigeria with special arrangements with major Transport companies.[Agofure,Cross country,The Young Shall Grow, Edo Line, Delta Line,Benue Links, Arik Air[Air waybill] etc]

For Enquiries
Christopher Ozia
08068764122 [calls/watsapp]

BB Pin 22F81D1F

Address:
Sahcol warehouse, after DHL building
International Airport Complex
Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. by lathikriss: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Good evening nairalanders,its been an awesome working day,feel free to contact us for clarification of any information you might desire to know.Thank you remain ever bless?

1 Like

Re: RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. by lathikriss: 8:45am On Oct 30, 2015
Good morning everybody,thank God we've seen the last working day of the month of october as we look forward to a more productive end of the year.We look forward from hearing from you our esteemed clients!This is a bless day for you all indeed.

1 Like

Re: RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. by lathikriss: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2015
Hurray nairalanders,its been an awesome past month we had but as we approach the end of the year we pray that all your desire come to fulfilment.we look forward for your partnership with us for your logistics business in this awesome season.
Re: RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. by darmochy1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
So you people are now changing from krixmas to something else right? After your dubious acts and transactions

Be mindful of this Logistics coy and Krixmas Logistics for now. He's turning out to be something else. Check this thread for more details:

https://www.nairaland.com/2711114/scamming-attitude-krixmas-logistics#39648969
Re: RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. by lathikriss: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2015
darmochy1:
So you people are now changing from krixmas to something else right? After your dubious acts and transactions
Be mindful of this Logistics coy and Krixmas Logistics for now. He's turning out to be something else. Check this thread for more details:
Please this is not charles but christopher,I was formerly a partner with krixmas but now we've gone our separate ways and charles stands the position to make explanation to you and I don't have a hand in your cash remittance,try and understand this fact.Thank you.
Re: RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. by lathikriss: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2015
darmochy1:

Please I will appreciate if you modify your post because am not krixmas,do the right thing for the sake of the future.
Re: RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. by darmochy1(m): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2015
lathikriss:
Please I will appreciate if you modify your post because am not krixmas,do the right thing for the sake of the future.
Which stup.id future? Are you unaware of what I posted? You're now changing your name for cover up.

Anyway, anyone can transact biz with you at his or her risk.
Re: RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. by lathikriss: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2015
Hello friends
How has been your weekend so far and great achievement awaits you in the weeks ahead.
We create your indulgence to call us up for you pick up and delivery service in and outside lagos both by road and via air waybill.
With an improve services and reviewed payment system for prompt delivery.
Your satisfaction as our esteem customer is our great delight.
Thanks for your patronage in the past and also in the future as we partner together.Awaits your calls soon.
Re: RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. by darmochy1(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2015
lathikriss:
Have I ever done any remittance to you other than charles,is quite unfortunate I will not exchange words with you because am too big for that,do well and go ahead with your scandals but remember he that holds one on the floor still remains on the floor with that person.Have a nice day?
You're the scandal that will remain on the floor. You these thieves in suits. Your boss is out of the country enjoying with other people's money and you're here changing the name of your company so that people won't know your dubious pranks, your doom is coming if you don't remit my money.

Whoever does biz with you do so at their detriment.
Re: RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. by lathikriss: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
darmochy1:

You're the scandal that will remain on the floor. You these thieves in suits. Your boss is out of the country enjoying with other people's money and you're here changing the name of your company so that people won't know your dubious pranks, your doom is coming if you don't remit my money.

Whoever does biz with you do so at their detriment.
whatever you have in mind will return back to you because why I don't have a hand in your money and what transpire between you and krixmas is solely your business.Try and make your findings to know if RDG has any affiliation with krixmas,your words cannot have any effect on my breakthroughs instead it will return back to you negative.ly
Re: RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. by darmochy1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
lathikriss:
whatever you have in mind will return back to you because why I don't have a hand in your money and what transpire between you and krixmas is solely your business.Try and make your findings to know if RDG has any affiliation with krixmas,your words cannot have any effect on my breakthroughs instead it will return back to you negative.ly
You introduced yourself as Chris of Krixmas and I remember transacting with Chris when Charles left the country. You're all thieves, whether krixmas or RDG Logistics, you're all the same.

You think you're safe if I'm ready to take any legal action? Or you want to dissociate yourself from krixmas now that your dubious deeds have been exposed? I.diot!
Re: RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. by lathikriss: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
darmochy1:

You introduced yourself as Chris of Krixmas and I remember transacting with Chris when Charles left the country. You're all thieves, whether krixmas or RDG Logistics, you're all the same.

You think you're safe if I'm ready to take any legal action? Or you want to dissociate yourself from krixmas now that your dubious deeds have been exposed? I.diot!
Your immature attitude will not take you anywhere,you wasted time by so doing,go ahead with the legal action let's see who will be reminded that is what I will bet you.There is no point trading words with you,go ahead with your possible worst because I just noticed that you are so uncultured,no regards for your elderly one,I try to speak sense into you but you chose otherwise,it is people that refines people attitude in life.
Re: RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. by darmochy1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
lathikriss:
Your immature attitude will not take you anywhere,you wasted time by so doing,go ahead with the legal action let's see who will be reminded that is what I will bet you.There is no point trading words with you,go ahead with your possible worst because I just noticed that you are so uncultured,no regards for your elderly one,I try to speak sense into you but you chose otherwise,it is people that refines people attitude in life.
You just proved you're an I.diot, must you reply everything?

People like you can't lend out 2,000 Naira for 2 days, yet you sit on others sweat, and you're here spitting trash.

Elders that are bent on cheating the younger ones do not deserve respect. I'm a Yoruba guy and it's not a useless ibo man that will teach me culture.
Re: RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. by lathikriss: 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
A dispatch man is urgently needed for immediate hire with an awesome salary and other benefits attach,if you are interested call this number for more information(08098764121)
Re: RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. by lathikriss: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hello friends,
Good evening and how did the weekend go.
We are at your service for pick up and delivery with prompt shipment either by road or via air waybill with an improve services at all time.
Call us now for prompt response immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Liquid Soap / Custom Made Fitted Polo Shirt / Ipad2 And IPAD3 For Sale @ Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.