Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May (7948 Views)

Poll: Which team's winning this?

Arsenal: 39% (15 votes)
Chelsea: 50% (19 votes)
Draw: 10% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 10th May 2015 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On May 8th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by chelseabmw(m): 11:27pm On May 10, 2009
Hahahahahahahhaha

Now i now the truth.U are jealous.Look at what werger said.He said if we have money we will buy one or two players.There is no money for arsenal.Too bad.I am ashame of u guys.Aleast we are in the FA final this year again.We were there last last but losed to totteham.Pleae Anti-Chelsea,go to sleep and dream about so.Okay.Think like us,drink us and feel us.

CHELSEA

PRIDE OF LONDON
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by ayusman16(m): 11:32pm On May 10, 2009
U r so smart(Oxymoron). Jealous? Why? Because u got to the semis of champions league? Or becos u got the finals of FA cup? or becos u changed 3 coaches in a season? or becos u spent over a hundred million pounds on ur strikers that couldnt scored more than one goal when it matters but tried to rely on ref to award penalty to qualify? Bros. am sure u no be chelsea fan b4 the advent of Mouthino? Now go sleeep!
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by chelseabmw(m): 11:53pm On May 10, 2009
LISTEN,ARSENAL SUCK SO MUCH THAT THERE IS NOTHING I CAN SAY ABOUT THEM, I DO NOT NEED TO WASTE MY TIME TALKING ABOUT THEM.WAIT OH, WHO DEY ARSENAl IS IT UR COACH? UR YOUNGSTERS,hahahhaahhh OR STATIUM.

I PREFER highbury for u.LISTEN NOTE SOMETHING HERE.I LOVE ARSENAL PAST ANY OTHER TEAM FOR THIS WORLD.AS U SEE ME SO,AFTER CHESLEA MY BEST CLUB IS ARESENAL.IN MY HOUSE EVERYBODY BELONG TO CHELSEA EXPECT MY DAD WHO IS AN ARSENAL FAN.I HAVE ALWAYS LOVE CHELSEA DURING THE DAYS OF FLO,BABAYARO,DENIS WISE AND ZOLA. I LOVE ARSENAL MORE WEN KANU WAS THERE,BUT AFTER WHAT WERGER DID TO HIM,I HATED ARSENAL.SO ARSENAL IS MY TEAM BUT I AM A CHELSEA FAN RIGHT FROM BIRTH.I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED CHELSEA RIGHT FROM TIME.SO JUST BELIEVE IN UR TEAM AND LET ME BELIEVE MINE TOO.I CAN NOT QUAREL BECAUSE OF MY LOVE FOR FOOTBALL,

COME TO THINK OF IT OOOOOO, i hear say una fan kill e self for kenya?very bad,

after u match today with chelsea 5 people killed them selve in Owerri,Kebbi and Sokoto respectively grin grin ;Dhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaahhaahahhahahahahahahahha
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by ayusman16(m): 11:57pm On May 10, 2009
I can't believe i have been arguing with you. Good night sir!
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by No2Atheism(m): 12:10am On May 11, 2009
Goal Keepers
1st choice -                                           (World Class player needs to be bought for this position)
2nd Choice - Almunia
3rd Choice - Fabianski

Right Back
1st Choice - Sagna
2nd Choice - Eboue
3rd Choice - Djourou

Left Back
1st Choice - Clichy
2nd Choice -                                           (World Class player needs to be bought for this position)
3rd Choice - Gibbs

Center Backs
1st Choice -                                           (World Class player needs to be bought for this position)
2nd Choice -                                           (World Class player needs to be bought for this position)
3rd Choice - Gallas
4th Choice - Toure
5th Choice - Song

Defensive Midfielders
1st Choice -                                           (World Class player needs to be bought for this position)
3rd Choice - Song

Attacking Midfielders

1st Choice - Arshavin
3rd Choice - Nasri
3rd Choice - Fabregas
4th Choice - Walcott
5th Choice - Rosicky (If he ever plays again)
6th Choice - Ramsey
7th Choice - Merida

Strikers
2nd Choice - Eduardo
3rd Choice - Van Persie
4th Choice -                                           (World Class player needs to be bought for this position)
5th Choice - Bendtner
6th Choice - Vela

------------------------------

Players to be sold

Adebayor
Denilson
Diaby
Traore
Bishoff
Jay Simpson
Randall
Senderos
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by switch47(m): 6:24am On May 11, 2009
'You can be very positive or very negative' WENGER SAYS!!
On the nature of the defeat…
“It’s very difficult. You can be very positive or very negative. We lost the game 4-1 which is a major disappointment but I feel going forward we had a very interesting game and created plenty of chances. That is never a 4-1 game, we should have been 2-0 up before they had a shot on goal. On the first free-kick we made a mistake and they scored. Today we missed seven or eight clear-cut chances and on every single mistake we made we were punished.”

On his side’s poor defending…
“It means our chances to come third are definitely over. The rest I don’t feel will have any other influence than that. We conceded four at Liverpool, three against Man United and four today. We have to improve the way we defend.

“You wouldn’t like to come out when you lose 4-1 and say ‘listen, we are going to buy four defenders’. I believe we have quality defenders and it’s more a case of balancing the team defensively than the quality of our defenders. If you look at the second goal we could have done much better in midfield than at the back.”

On missing out on third place in the Premier League…
“We had a small opportunity to come third but three months ago everybody said we would finished tenth so I would have signed at that point to finish fourth. I don’t feel we have to be too disappointed with that but what is very disappointing for us is in the games that mattered in the last three or four weeks we couldn’t win. That’s where we have to analyse. But today there were a lot of positives in the game and we have to take a little distance from the defeat because it’s not a 4-1 game today.”

On dealing with two heavy home defeats in a week…
“It is difficult but this is a job for strong people. When you decide to live in a competitive world you have to deal with that – we cannot complain. It is a bit more difficult when you are young but when you are young you want to be challenged. That is a good opportunity to show we have the mental strength that is needed at this level.”

On the free-kick that led to the first goal…
“We live in a League now where the divers are rewarded. It’s not right but it is like that. I don’t think the free-kick should have been given but it doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t win the header afterwards. I believe we must live in our job where the referee makes some decisions for you and some against. But defending consequently you should clear the ball on the cross.”

On watching his side miss chances…
“I still feel I was more worried in February when we were drawing 0-0 without creating a chance. Today I feel we created the chances and had an interesting game. When you see that in a team it’s always easier to correct what doesn’t work defensively; if you don’t create chances you are always more worried.”

[Sunday, May 10, 2009]
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by chidichris(m): 7:42am On May 11, 2009
if wenger is given the position of Drs. Mrs. Dora akunyili as information minister, i am sure he will do very well especially in the area of rebranding nigeria because he knows how to address matters.
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by switch47(m): 8:00am On May 11, 2009
@ChridChris
Well, I love wengers ways of addressing problems, I love and would like to apply that to my life. The arsenal philosophy has thought me a lot in life, No matter how bad it is, just address the problem,and try to solve it with a positive approach.
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by Myself2(m): 8:08am On May 11, 2009
ayusman16:

U fail to understand something, U AINT WINNING NOTHING ALSO THIS SEASON. So tell me, what is the difference between u Chelsea and Babies Arsenal? U change coaches like diapers, u spend milllions every transfer season and yet no trophy to show for it. So what makes u guys better? I'll rather jump into a well than support a shitty, historyless and violent team like chelsea.

So true
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by popoyeh(m): 9:44am On May 11, 2009
Good play, but am not excited by it, on another day (probably before our champs league exit) l would have screamed my head off, jubilating at the outcome of the match.

Blue Is My Blood,
Chelski 4 Lyfe,
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by wales(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2009
Chelsea 4 Arsenal 1 with arsenal at home or is it on a neutral ground? I hope is on a neutral ground.

Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by Ccomputers(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2009
GUNNERS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

4444 444444444444444444444444

LLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by dipo2much(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2009
WASTE: /west/ Chelsea football club.

A complete bleeped up waste. Do you know how much you paid to scholari and grant for winning you nothing? The club cult is just useless. spend so much money to earn a champions league spot. The same feat I attain for signing youngsters.
You punks should be ashamed
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by vislabraye(m): 11:07am On May 11, 2009
Yes i do believe Arsenal should buy more players. If Wenger could buy at least  3 players in the right positions, then Arsenal would do very well,
As for some Chelsea fans that are rejoicing, come to think of it, were they not beaten home and away by Liverpool? Manchester flogged them silly, we also dealt with them in their home. You could see from Wenger's formation, there wasn't much at stake. Some of our vital players didn't play or start the match. Even if we won Chelsea, what cup are we going to carry? Chelsea spending millions and a bunch of oldies, what do they have to show for it? Just a third position.

We all know that Drogba is a professional diver. After his football career, a job as a deep see diver would be good for him. Now i know that he has overtaken Ronaldo by far. Thats what he did against Barca. SHAME
chelseabmw:

LISTEN,ARSENAL SUCK SO MUCH THAT THERE IS NOTHING I CAN SAY ABOUT THEM, I DO NOT NEED TO WASTE MY TIME TALKING ABOUT THEM.WAIT OH, WHO DEY ARSENAl IS IT UR COACH? UR YOUNGSTERS,hahahhaahhh OR STATIUM.

COME TO THINK OF IT OOOOOO, i hear say una fan kill e self for kenya?very bad,

after u match today with chelsea 5 people killed them selve in Owerri,Kebbi and Sokoto respectively grin grin ;Dhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaahhaahahhahahahahahahahha
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by Utali(m): 11:08am On May 11, 2009
My God, i can't laff enuff, When Man U Humiliated Assanal, Evra said it was a Game of Men Vs Boys (Assanal being the boys incase your dull head didn't figure!) Now We (CHELSEA) have Molested them, Drogba should just tell them it was a case of Men Vs Foetus  lol,
CHELSEA we Shit on You ,
Assanal Foetus Club

If you don't like Chelsea go and jump off rise building we don't care less, another useless Hungry Nigerian dead end of chapter

Any why you guys be on chelsea's d1ck?? eytime una go dey flock dey enter any thread wey una see chelsea just to exhibit your hate etc if you hate chelsea so much go drink kerosene,

I am too  Chelsea i have never posted on another Club's thread, coz i don't give a blasted fuk bout any other club,
So your coming in here means we have something you want!!
What is it with chelsea  and Chelsea fans??

Is it our Swag?
Is it our Brag?
It is supporting our Club like no other could?
Is it loving our club despite our short comings ??
Is it about other club and their fans telling you they have won 60 champion leagues and 3 Million other Cups while our Dear club got Few and we still give them massive support Love and Honour?

Why do we keep silent?

When they call us Touts? because i for one know I am yet to meet any of my contemporaries who got anything on me,
When they call Abrahomivic Criminal? When they have criminals Governing them in their Own Country lol
When they say we change coaches like rags: eh eh, When a director is not performing what do you do?? hello, Chelsea is someone's bussiness he runs it for a purpose , Can be either fun/Power or gain
Poverty makes you guy forget that football is a hubby, Movich may be spending to be entertained, you guys are so poor you don't think you can own a clud one day for the fun of it Damn! If you know what guys do for hubby here eh!! Have you given a girl 10k Dolls so she can give you a lap dance?? so if i can afford it, you think i am wasting money ?? when you've never seen my account balance!!
When they say we don't play football? Maybe they forgot we can play soccer
When they say we no sabi play? Yet we win clubs wey sabi play, Top Clubs wey sabi play. Logical sense anyone

All these keyboard Internet Ganstas and Sports Analyst go Get A REAL Life

CHELSEA TILL I ENTER THE BLUE PARADISE,

Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name.

Here at the Bridge, whether rain or fine
We can shine all the time
Home or away, come and see us play
You're welcome any day

Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Come to the Shed and we'll welcome you
Wear your blue and see us through
Sing loud and clear until the game is done
Sing Chelsea everyone

CHELSEA, Play play play, CHELSEA Fans make e better for una well well, Una no go lack for life
Chelsea fan una go move forward this year and next year
Chelsea fans God go dey guide una, protect una
Chelsea Fans in my next world i will want to be with people like una again,
Chelsea fans the faithfull disciples in defeat and and in Victory
Chelsea fans the loudest mouth in lose and in win
Chelsea ya ga zie oooo
Movich Spend spend spend and more money to your SWISS ACCOUNT from wherever your money comes from
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by mrofficial(m): 11:15am On May 11, 2009
dipo2much:

WASTE: /west/ Chelsea football club.

A complete bleeped up waste. Do you know how much you paid to scholari and grant for winning you nothing? The club cult is just useless. spend so much money to earn a champions league spot. The same feat I attain for signing youngsters.
You punks should be ashamed

[size=15pt]Who re u talking to? why u dey vex? Is it ur money? Guy say the truth and stop diverting. Arsenal 1 - 4 Chelsea?? If you guys had won yesterday, i know you wouldn't have said all this. And about money money issue, We are different! Our players are proficient, lucrative and well-salaried. lol. No vex, no be your money. We can pay emirates, buy arsenal and get good players. lame club. Joo ooo, emi o le fi entertainment shey points ooo. lmao[/size]
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by phantom(m): 11:22am On May 11, 2009
I am wearing my tight fitted,arsenal branded jeans, Why?, So that they can kiss my ass all day long, Roflmao, True blue
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by phantom(m): 11:25am On May 11, 2009
I am wearing my tight fitted,arsenal branded jeans, Why?, So that they can kiss my ass all day long, Roflmao, True blue
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by vislabraye(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2009
Utali:

My God, i can't laff enuff, When Man U Humiliated Assanal, Evra said it was a Game of Men Vs Boys (Assanal being the boys incase your dull head didn't figure!) Now We (CHELSEA) have Molested them, Drogba should just tell them it was a case of Men Vs Foetus  lol,
CHELSEA we Shit on You ,
Assanal Foetus Club

If you don't like Chelsea go and jump off rise building we don't care less, another useless Hungry Nigerian dead end of chapter

Any why you guys be on chelsea's d1ck?? eytime una go dey flock dey enter any thread wey una see chelsea just to exhibit your hate etc if you hate chelsea so much go drink kerosene,

I am too  Chelsea i have never posted on another Club's thread, coz i don't give a blasted fuk bout any other club,
So your coming in here means we have something you want!!
What is it with chelsea  and Chelsea fans??

Is it our Swag?
Is it our Brag?
It is supporting our Club like no other could?
Is it loving our club despite our short comings ??
Is it about other club and their fans telling you they have won 60 champion leagues and 3 Million other Cups while our Dear club got Few and we still give them massive support Love and Honour?

Why do we keep silent?

When they call us Touts? because i for one know I am yet to meet any of my contemporaries who got anything on me,
When they call Abrahomivic Criminal? When they have criminals Governing them in their Own Country lol
When they say we change coaches like rags: eh eh, When a director is not performing what do you do?? hello, Chelsea is someone's bussiness he runs it for a purpose , Can be either fun/Power or gain
Poverty makes you guy forget that football is a hubby, Movich may be spending to be entertained, you guys are so poor you don't think you can own a clud one day for the fun of it Damn! If you know what guys do for hubby here eh!! Have you given a girl 10k Dolls so she can give you a lap dance?? so if i can afford it, you think i am wasting money ?? when you've never seen my account balance!!
When they say we don't play football? Maybe they forgot we can play soccer
When they say we no sabi play? Yet we win clubs wey sabi play, Top Clubs wey sabi play. Logical sense anyone

All these keyboard Internet Ganstas and Sports Analyst go Get A REAL Life

CHELSEA TILL I ENTER THE BLUE PARADISE,

Here at the Bridge, whether rain or fine
We can shine all the time
Home or away, come and see us play
You're welcome any day

Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Come to the Shed and we'll welcome you
Wear your blue and see us through
Sing loud and clear until the game is done
Sing Chelsea everyone

CHELSEA, Play play play, CHELSEA Fans make e better for una well well, Una no go lack for life
Chelsea fan una go move forward this year and next year
Chelsea fans God go dey guide una, protect una
Chelsea Fans in my next world i will want to be with people like una again,
Chelsea fans the faithfull disciples in defeat and and in Victory
Chelsea fans the loudest mouth in lose and in win
Chelsea ya ga zie oooo
Movich Spend spend spend and more money to your SWISS ACCOUNT from wherever your money comes from

Another Chelsea tug talking. By their utterance you will know them. Didn't Liverpool humilate Chelsea home and away? How about man U thrashing Chelsea silly? Arsenal went out semi finals, Chelsea also went out semi finals, so makes you think Chelsea is superior?? What is this brag all about ?If You had met Man U do you think you would have prevailed? Defeat is defeat. Accept the fact that you were knocked out by Barca tongue and tell your chelsea gays to stop whining about the ref. denying you penalty becos we all know that Chelsea cheats,

Chelsea, Cheats, Drogba, Diver.

Come on grow up man,
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by mrofficial(m): 11:30am On May 11, 2009
@Utali, Arsenal and Chelsea are inside london, but these guys join the rest fans that hates on chelsea. Before they played the UCL second leg semi-finals with Man U, i wanted them to win but they messed up, still they won't support their brothers. make mouth mouth mouth (enu o se) D1ckheads! Chelsea, Pride of London!
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by khanye(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2009
arsenal playerz are bunch of kids cool
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by Mastiano(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2009
up blues

Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by solosimple(m): 1:08pm On May 11, 2009
Chelsea all the way!
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by nzube90: 2:01pm On May 11, 2009
Before you guys fight to finish spare a thougt for heartland football club visit www.heartland-fc.com we need ideas and suggestions on how to lift the champions league cup
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by Ccomputers(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2009
ARSENALLLLLLL

LIFEEEEEEEE
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by Ccomputers(m): 2:45pm On May 11, 2009
ARSENALLLLLLL

LIFEEEEEEEE
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by Ccomputers(m): 3:09pm On May 11, 2009
ARSENALLLLLLL

LIFEEEEEEEE
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by Ccomputers(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2009
ARSENALLLLLLL

LIFEEEEEEEE
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by naso2(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2009
But why are u guys saying arsenal is trophyless this season. Have you forgotten the emirate cup they (arsenal) win ahead before every season starts.

I think in the first 15 mins chelsea took it lightly but the boyz saw how the ambitious babies were playing to make a point. So the big boyz just changed the dance steps.

For me I sincerely feel Wenger is afraid of target. Spending money to get players is one thing, wining trophies is something else. Ask Benitez who thought spending money to buy players is the only thing needed to win . Since he bought the big players he has won nothing. Wenger hides under the excuse of funds to drive a team without any ambition.

Give Wenger money and I can bet that even with the big players he will win nothing. Its about attitude and Technical know-how which I think Wenger is often found wanting when it matters most.

When Wenger had the big boys, Henry,seaman,overmars,kanu,Tony adams,martin keon,ray parlor,etc He still could not do well in Europe. Arsenal was only wining in England because it was more of a two-man rivalry (Man u & aRSENAL) but since chelsea raised the stakes, Man U has responded well but wenger still lives in the past in terms of materials and tactics.

If Wenger wants to train children then let him develop a football academy , FiFA and Eufa will even support him
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by UyiIredia(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2009
angry angry
Arsenal, U can do better dan thissssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by mykali(m): 6:19pm On May 11, 2009
na_so:

But why are u guys saying arsenal is trophyless this season. Have you forgotten the emirate cup they (arsenal)  win ahead before every season starts.

I think in the first 15 mins chelsea took it lightly but the boyz saw how the ambitious babies were playing to make a point. So the big boyz just changed the dance steps.

For me I sincerely feel Wenger is afraid of target. Spending money to get players is one thing, wining trophies is something else. Ask Benitez who thought spending money to buy players is the only thing needed to win . Since he bought the big players he has won nothing. Wenger hides under the excuse of funds  to drive a team without any ambition.

Give Wenger money and I can bet that even with the big players he will win nothing. Its about attitude and Technical know-how which I think Wenger is often found wanting when it matters most.

When Wenger had the big  boys, Henry,seaman,overmars,kanu,Tony adams,martin keon,ray parlor,etc He still could not do well in Europe. Arsenal was only wining in England because it was more of a two-man rivalry (Man u & aRSENAL) but since chelsea raised the stakes, Man U has responded well  but wenger still lives in the past in terms of materials and tactics.

If Wenger wants to train children then let him  develop a football academy , FiFA and Eufa will even support him

you talked like someone whose braincells are still functioning extremely very well.
Re: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(4) On Sunday 10th May by UyiIredia(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2009
angry angry
Arsenal, U can do better dan thissssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Fulham (1 - 0) On 13th January 2024 / Carling Cup: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On November 29th 2011 / DSTV Boss Arrested For UEFA Broadcast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.