Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

2018 WC: Oliseh Name Obafemi Martins, 22 Others For Swaziland - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018 WC: Oliseh Name Obafemi Martins, 22 Others For Swaziland (1292 Views)

Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Luxury Home In Lagos (Photos) / Oliseh Recalls Martins, Invites Iheanacho, Aluko For Swaziland Tie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 WC: Oliseh Name Obafemi Martins, 22 Others For Swaziland by Rasky10(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2015

THE FULL LIST
Goalkeepers: Carl Ikeme (Wolverhampton Wanderers, England); Ikechukwu Ezenwa (Sunshine Stars); Dele Alampasu (Club de Sportivo Feirense, Portugal)

Defenders: Abdullahi Shehu (Uniao da Madeira, Portugal); Kalu Orji (Enyimba FC); Elderson Echiejile (AS Monaco, France); Chima Akas (Sharks FC); Leon Balogun (FSV Mainz, Germany); Godfrey Oboabona (Caykur Rizespor, Turkey); Efe Ambrose (Celtic FC, Scotland); Austin Oboroakpo (Abia Warriors)

Midfielders: Ogenyi Onazi (SS Lazio, Italy); Paul Onobi (Sunshine Stars); John Mikel Obi (Chelsea FC, England); Rabiu Ibrahim (AS Trencin, Slovakia); Wilfred Ndidi (KRC Genk, Belgium); Sylvester Igbonu (FC UFA, Russia)

Forwards: Ahmed Musa (CSKA Moscow, Russia); Moses Simon (KAA Gent, Belgium); Odion Ighalo (Watford FC, England); Ezekiel Bassey (Enyimba FC); Alex Iwobi (Arsenal FC, England); Obafemi Martins (Seattle Sounders, USA)

http://www.naijasportsxtra..com.ng/2015/10/2018-wc-qualifiers-oliseh-name-martins.html?m=1

Re: 2018 WC: Oliseh Name Obafemi Martins, 22 Others For Swaziland by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
now some iheanacho as$lickers can shut the Fukup
Re: 2018 WC: Oliseh Name Obafemi Martins, 22 Others For Swaziland by safarigirl(f): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
krattoss:
you're still an eediot and will forever remain an eediot. Maybe if you were licking his a$$ you would've had sense.

@topic, truth is, I doubt Oliseh would've gotten Iheanacho from City, besides, his failure to invite him is just his own way of showing how stubborn he is.

the usual naija coach and his inane, solo pissing contest
Re: 2018 WC: Oliseh Name Obafemi Martins, 22 Others For Swaziland by safarigirl(f): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
cc lalasticlala mukina2....this is the real list
Re: 2018 WC: Oliseh Name Obafemi Martins, 22 Others For Swaziland by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
I wonder why the mods were in a hurry to send the otther one to Front page.

Lalasticlala..... You know I rarely call you right.... Mukina2...... This is definitely the first time I'm using this moniker......But pls, you all gonna replace that "wrong" list with this one. This is indeed the real list....

Anyway, it's a good and exciting list but Oliseh has "started" again by leaving out Victor Moses....... (Just because of the player's absence in the last friendlies).

Would have loved to see one of Nacho or Ujah or Isaac Success..... But it's ok..... Success and Nacho will have their time I'm sure besides Nacho needs all "the focus" he can get to keep getting even better coz that kid is more than "dynamite".

Anyway, Martins..... Welcome back aiit.... but u know u gotta make a "keen statement" and show ur relevance to the Super Eagles going forward......

If u fail to do so..... Then I think it's "final" bye bye to International football...... wish u the best...

**smiles**

safarigirl:
Re: 2018 WC: Oliseh Name Obafemi Martins, 22 Others For Swaziland by Phemostiga(m): 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Confused coach
Re: 2018 WC: Oliseh Name Obafemi Martins, 22 Others For Swaziland by oloriooko(m): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
where is Nacho in this list
Re: 2018 WC: Oliseh Name Obafemi Martins, 22 Others For Swaziland by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
Breaking news: Iheanacho is in now....... *smiles*

It's all over the news........

oloriooko:
where is Nacho in this list
Re: 2018 WC: Oliseh Name Obafemi Martins, 22 Others For Swaziland by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hiiiiii....... Sir..... You were saying?? *smiles*

Or haven't u heard the latest news?

Come on Sir, relax ok....... You don't have to get all riled up..... *smiles*

Bad talk is bad for one's health aiiit.....

Have a beautiful night and awesome friday tomorrow.

God bless you....... *smiles*

krattoss:
Re: 2018 WC: Oliseh Name Obafemi Martins, 22 Others For Swaziland by Forzap: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Iheanacho nko
Re: 2018 WC: Oliseh Name Obafemi Martins, 22 Others For Swaziland by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 30, 2015
Forzap:
Iheanacho nko
TheSuperNerd:
I wonder why the mods were in a hurry to send the otther one to Front page.
Lalasticlala..... You know I rarely call you right.... Mukina2...... This is definitely the first time I'm using this moniker......But pls, you all gonna replace that "wrong" list with this one. This is indeed the real list....
Anyway, it's a good and exciting list but Oliseh has "started" again by leaving out Victor Moses....... (Just because of the player's absence in the last friendlies).
Would have loved to see one of Nacho or Ujah or Isaac Success..... But it's ok..... Success and Nacho will have their time I'm sure besides Nacho needs all "the focus" he can get to keep getting even better coz that kid is more than "dynamite".
Anyway, Martins..... Welcome back aiit.... but u know u gotta make a "keen statement" and show ur relevance to the Super Eagles going forward......
If u fail to do so..... Then I think it's "final" bye bye to International football...... wish u the best...
**smiles**
safarigirl:
safarigirl:
you're still an eediot and will forever remain an eediot. Maybe if you were licking his a$$ you would've had sense.

@topic, truth is, I doubt Oliseh would've gotten Iheanacho from City, besides, his failure to invite him is just his own way of showing how stubborn he is.

the usual naija coach and his inane, solo pissing contest
iheanocho was invited na, why the delusional postulations?

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2015/m=10/news=iheanacho-and-martins-receive-nigeria-call-2723219.html

http://www.goal.com/en/news/468/international-football/2015/10/29/16810252/-

http://punchng.com/2015/10/2386
Re: 2018 WC: Oliseh Name Obafemi Martins, 22 Others For Swaziland by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:45am On Oct 30, 2015
They weren't delusional postulations at the "time" those comments were made..............

Nacho's inviitation was "officially" confirmed few hours after those comments.

Or did you not see my final comments on the thread? (Before this very one)

Come on...... Don't be so quick off the blocks......

**smiles**

blueto:
iheanocho was invited na, why the delusional postulations?

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2015/m=10/news=iheanacho-and-martins-receive-nigeria-call-2723219.html

http://www.goal.com/en/news/468/international-football/2015/10/29/16810252/-

http://punchng.com/2015/10/2386

(1) (Reply)

Free Betting Tips - U E F A Champions League - Win All Matches Today With Us / Ronaldo Can Win Euro 2016 AND The World Cup But Messi Will Still Be Number One / To All Liverpool Fans!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.