Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister (64313 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters / Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by hedgesfun(m): 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
seems these people don't operate with their heads cos I can't imagine same sets of people that shows massive solidarity to the Senate president who has been indicted and charged to court on corruption and criminal related matters are d same ones that want Amaechi nomination nullified based on same corruption related matters that has not even been taken to court, and can best be said to have been made out of sentiments, bitterness and victimisation.

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
OnankpaBa:

NO VEX...E PAIN YOU...EYAAA tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Keep mortgaging your future to corruption
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Remii(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
flyingdutchman:
WHEN YOU ATTACK SOMEBODY SO MUCH, YOU END UP MAKING HIM POPULAR. I SALUTE AMAECHI'S RESILIENCE!
. pdp cant change tactics, that was how they attack pmb during campaign instead of promoting gej their candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Walexsammy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Brunel:
I believe the man Buhari is an upright man, but surrounding himself with these type of persons just like Jonathan did, beats my imagination.
Ameachi has had a contribution to the condition of Rivers State having been in power for the past 16 years.
It seems to me like we're going in circular motions in this country. ................ The motion just seems faster or more refined now.
that someone performed so badly under a particular government only say much about the head of that Government. If the head is bad, the whole body is gone. Watch amaechi perform excellently under this new Government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Okaka27(m): 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hemanwel:
Have you taken your medications today?I ask cos you look sick.
Oga MumU stop posting garbage on Nairaland.
Ok?
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Amiano(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Saraki has just shut himself on d foot, dis was a litmus test for him frm PDP n he has failed, i pity d ministry Amechi will head. #CorruptionConfirmed
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Enice(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

Wailing episode 2

PDP can't use a mere blackmail/allegations to achieve their revenge mission against Amaechi just because he played a prominent role in turning the biggest party in Africa to a mere regional party: you can continue your wailing till eternity
Amaechi turned THE BIGGEST PARTY IN AFRICA TO A MERE REGIONAL PARTY. That is some feat.

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Koleman(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Enice:
Amaechi turned THE BIGGEST PARTY IN AFRICA TO A MERE REGIONAL PARTY. That is some feat.
on point

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Koleman(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
Kjking:
And someone, A full blooded youth I guess is up there dancing shoki to this, tell me, what's the different between Goodluck administration and PMB?? Goodluck had Madueke, Buhari has Amechi.... just recycling bunch of old thief's and the youths are applauding and dancing shoki to it.. what trash!!!! you have change as your ideology, what true positive change have occurred from Goodluck juntas to PMB??
the difference is GEJ and PMB. One is a weak bag of cells the other is a brave and no nonsense man of honour. Kaichukwu said something very important dat we must not ignore. And i quote: " for the very first time my problem is not the president"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by ba7man(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
tonychristopher:
NIGERIA IS FVCKED BIG TIME, NIGERIA IS SCREWED FROM THE BACK BIG TIME...

THIS OLD DUDE IS MESSED UP...LET SOME MONKEYS TELL ME THAT HE IS NOT CURRUPT...WHAT MANNER OF MAN IS THIS SLOW MAN IN CHARGE OF NIGERIA

I DEY VEX

I think you should be more concerned about why black women have bigger butts and why women should never date men with large joysticks that the political landscape of this country.

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by mainstreets(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hemanwel:
Now I agree with the people who referred to this entity called Nigeria a ZOO.
Rotimi Amaechi becomes a Minister in an anti-corruption administration??PREPOSTEROUS!!!
PMB and his party should just keep quiet about all these noise about anti-corruption cos it's all a FARCE!

Modified:

Isnt it ironical that the so-called anti-corruption crusaders are the ones defending corruption?This can only happen in a ZOO.
On paper and by mouth action,APC is fighting corruption but in reality,PDP is.

I jst sorry for u. U r a very corrupt fellow. I wil b very glad if u can come up with n evidence dt Amaechi stole. Hide ur head in shame until then

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by ALISMILE(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hemanwel:
Now I agree with the people who referred to this entity called Nigeria a ZOO.
Rotimi Amaechi becomes a Minister in an anti-corruption administration??PREPOSTEROUS!!!
PMB and his party should just keep quiet about all these noise about anti-corruption cos it's all a FARCE!

Modified:

Isnt it ironical that the so-called anti-corruption crusaders are the ones defending corruption?This can only happen in a ZOO.
On paper and by mouth action,APC is fighting corruption but in reality,PDP is.
since PMB is still our President aand Amechie has been confirmed as minister I expect that by now u shud be lying bside a transformer!

3 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Hemanwel(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
BigElEddy:

I know a guy that has suicide ropes. For you he will give you the ORIGINAL one for free of Charge if only you promise to use it grin
Go and get it for your father whose life is in misery!
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Koleman(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
ALISMILE:
since PMB is still our President aand Amechie has been confirmed as minister I expect that by now u shud be lying bside a transformer!
hahaha.. I don die o. This guy you are wucked!

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by solonazzy: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
kenedy175:
Lol... I just dey laugh here.

What's the point of screening when no one can be disqualified? ?

Saraki won't last on that seat.

PDP will strip him naked
He was screened, dey culdnt ask him qstns to showcase he can't b a minister.... He left, dey started ranting in d news..... Wat shuld saraki hav done......

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Olaolufred(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
chukzzy1:

I fear for the future of this country.
People celebrating tyranny And mediocrity..continue

You just mentioned the hallmark of the regime recently booted out of aso rock.
I am a proud member of the team change.
Wait and judge after 2 years.

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by chiol: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
samobaba:
Ameachi has been confirm. This is a repeat of what happened under David Mark. History just repeat itself. My concern is that why did Ikeremadu refuse to join his PDP colleagues in the staged walkout to protect his position. Politicians!!! I fear una!!!
Ekweremadu is wise and smart. The other PDP senators are yet to come to terms that they are now in the minority. You can only be listened to while in the minority but the majority will always have their way.

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by BigElEddy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hemanwel:
Go and get it for your father [b] whose life in misery! [/b]

Very bad english. Stack Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by georgeidoni: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
What a man soweth so shall he reap. PDP elected Saraki Senate President without APC senators; and today, APC senators confirmed Amaechi Minister without the PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Angelovic96: 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
malikisah:
mechuonu jooo! what do you know. you may collect microphone and join the wailers !

you catway der shutup! change my foot
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by ODUBEZE: 2:21am On Oct 30, 2015
samobaba:
Ameachi has been confirm. This is a repeat of what happened under David Mark. History just repeat itself. My concern is that why did Ikeremadu refuse to join his PDP colleagues in the staged walkout to protect his position. Politicians!!! I fear una!!!
He is the deputy senate president now, he should be amongst the peace makers and mind U left for him, he would have left.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by aderonkedeborah(f): 4:11am On Oct 30, 2015
samobaba:
My brother we have to fear d politicians cos they knw wat they are doing..even d so call staged walkout might be part of their plans
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Olaolufred(m): 5:50am On Oct 30, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
My brother we have to fear d politicians cos they knw wat they are doing..even d so call staged walkout might be part of their plans

[size=14pt] When a woman is not emotional, but more analytical, she understand politics more than many beclouded by emotion. Impressed about your post
Pdpis senators are only trying to save face.
They know its beyond them.
Minority will never dictate to majority. [/size]
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by DONSMITH123(m): 6:54am On Oct 30, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=14pt]I want to specially thank donsmith123 for his magnanimity in posting this thread. That a student reported his colleague to a teacher on accusation of stealing does not make the teacher send him out of school before investigation.
However, if later found culpable, he's punishable.
But if maligned, it would have been unfair denying him of his right based on just the allegation ab initio.
Senate has taken the very best decision.
[/size]

wao...thanks bro...
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by OnankpaBa(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2015
stickncarrot:

Keep mortgaging your future to corruption

E PAIN YOU? tongue
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by proxillin(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2015
[size=18pt]I love it. Just the way Obanikoro got his way with PDP.

PDP are having a taste of their own poison.
[/size]
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by chukscosmos: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2015
amaechi, a man without integrity. Let's see what he has to offer
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by abduljabbar4(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2015
CR77:
The drama is over

Wailing wailers over 2 u tongue
When did u leave pdp?
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by ihedioramma: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Walexsammy:
that someone performed so badly under a particular government only say much about the head of that Government. If the head is bad, the whole body is gone. Watch amaechi perform excellently under this new Government
Say what ever you like all i know is mr. Amaechi is a Minister now (he done enter) .
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Chibuking81(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
ihedioramma:
Say what ever you like all i know is mr. Amaechi is a Minister now (he done enter) .
And no body can change him . The man is too much, and he will do well in any ministry he will be posted to.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by ihedioramma: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Chibuking81:
And no body can change him . The man is too much, and he will do well in any ministry he will be posted to.
That is it . forget about the mumu pdp that sleep in the meethings with there talk .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment / This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.