Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? (3462 Views)

S-east Senate Caucus To Buhari: Our Region Needs Development, Not Security Talk / South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley / Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by morbeta(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ngeneukwenu lets meet, you are my geee
Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by FreeGlobe(f): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Akpabio is very smart. this is the best move by the pdp.. Ameachi would have been confirmed regardless, like lai muhammad but Pdp made a heavy statement. Even ngeneukwenu is not happy deep down with this move. Amaechi is an illegitimate minister.

1 Like

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by ishiamu(m): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Noted! Can you now crawl back to the Biafra Thread?

Nye m otu I ka m lacha otondo

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Funny how Ekweremmadu didn't join his fellow pdp members. The coward was protecting his seat. I can't help but laugh @ pdp and deir wailers here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by mazeltov(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
[b]Akpabio doesn't understand the formular very well, does he? No he does not. And what is the formular? The minority will always have their say and the majority will always have their way. This formular has been successfully tested, trusted and well exercised in the floor of the senate today and it worked. After Pdp had their say, they all walked out for Apc to have their way. Akpabio is totally bereft of political tactics to pilot the pdp and to discharge his duties as a minority leader. What Pdp needs is a little debate or argument to support their recommendation. For God sake, why must you leave the house when the sitting is not yet over. As for me, I can boldly say Akpabio's political clulessnes and inexperience gave Apc flawless victory. Pdp really miscalculated today and it's a big polical blunder. At the first instance, Pdp shouldn't have raised to this level if not because they quickly invested on Apc's disunity and they are so dumb to have ignored the indication that the gap/weakness in Apc is already closing up. Pdp's power simply depend on Apc's disunity and Apc's strength depends on their unity. All what saraki needs to do is just to prove his party loyalty to Apc leaders and the deal is done.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
I wondered why Akpabio, a one term member, was made the Minority Leader when the SS has ranking legislators in the Senate.

2 Likes

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by doctokwus: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
Though Akpabio is as corrupt as they come,i wud take him several times over a Saraki.
If Akpabio survives the EFCC,he wud be a major force in that Senate, let no one be fooled by his lack of experience and childish jokes atimes.
A man who cud win the minority post against more experienced senators and has been able to get the pdp to follow his leadership,no matter how politically incorrect,is a man to be treated with all respect.
Op, I put it to you that Saraki fears what Akpabio can do against him than whatever Ekweremadu or any other member there can.
For me it's music to my ears to know that Saraki has one other formidable foe to contend with than PMB,and the CCT.

1 Like

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
doctokwus:
Though Akpabio is as corrupt as they come,i wud take him several times over a Saraki.
If Akpabio survives the EFCC,he wud be a major force in that Senate, let no one be fooled by his lack of experience and childish jokes atimes.
A man who cud win the minority post against more experienced senators and has been able to get the pdp to follow his leadership,no matter how politically incorrect,is a man to be treated with all respect.
Op, I put it to you that Saraki fears what Akpabio can do against him than whatever Ekweremadu or any other member there can.
For me it's music to my ears to know that Saraki has one other formidable foe to contend with than PMB,and they CCT.

Let's watch out...
Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by doctokwus: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Let's watch out...
Akpabio is now the rallying point for the pdp and it's defacto leader,forget the fisherman,he was clueless in power and moreso out of power.Akpabio has his sights set on the candidature of the pdp in 2019,even if as d VP candidate,though a powerful one at that.
All his calculation is set on 2019,he has achieved d first step with the minority leadership position and has therefore positioned himself with his added heavy war chest to effectively determine who d Northern flag bearer wud be.
Saraki knows this, Mark and other pdp senators know it and no matter how crude he is piloting their affairs in the house,he seems to have got their followership and would only mature in that seat and get more powerful as the months go bye.Saraki dare not get Akpabio to become an antagonist or else the forces d latter wud gather against him wud make everyday he presides over the senate an uncomfortable and troubling one.
Take this again from me, Saraki wud have left the senate today a worried man and wud be reaching out to Akpabio before d day runs out.
Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
doctokwus:

Akpabio is now the rallying point for the pdp and it's defacto leader,forget the fisherman,he was clueless in power and moreso out of power.Akpabio has his sights set on the candidature of the pdp in 2019,even if as d VP candidate,though a powerful one at that.
All his calculation is set on 2019,he has achieved d first step with the minority leadership position and has therefore positioned himself with his added heavy war chest to effectively determine who d Northern flag bearer wud be.
Saraki knows this, Mark and other pdp senators know it and no matter how crude he is piloting their affairs in the house,he seems to have got their followership and would only mature in that seat and get more powerful as the months go bye.Saraki dare not get Akpabio to become an antagonist or else the forces d latter wud gather against him wud make everyday he presides over the senate an uncomfortable and troubling one.
Take this again from me, Saraki wud have left the senate today a worried man and wud be reaching out to Akpabio before d day runs out.

Are you talking about the same Akpabio, who will soon have a date with the EFCC?

2 Likes

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by nigerianvenom(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
U have a juvenile brain that's why u think that way
Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by Rotimi47: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
hinwazaka:

When Napoleon was dividing his army into units and making them carry their ammunition and supplies on their backs, the entire Europe thought he was a fool. It was only when they woke up to see millions of french army units on the doors of Vienna, did they know they were the ones that were foolish. When the PDP is through with APC, you will learn why it took 16 years for the US to get only a toe nail in the door.
This is the same way Jonathan was advised till he lost.

4 Likes

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
theV0ice:

Hmmm Ngene, I believe Akpabio is playing a game. You think the guy is a fool?

My sister, that guy will throw Metuh and co under the bus in this dispensation if the need arises. Forget all his antics o.
I see Akpabio and Ekweremadu leaving the PDP. Akpabio respects and worships Buhari. He's also friends with VP Osinbajo. As for Ekweremadu, he would tell you he's decamping in order to bring Igbo people to the mainstream but we know that he also wants to protect his job.

1 Like

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by theV0ice: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
kITATITA:

I see Akpabio and Ekweremadu leaving the PDP. Akpabio respects and worships Buhari. He's also friends with VP Osinbajo. As for Ekweremadu, he would tell you he's decamping in order to bring Igbo people to the mainstream but we know that he also wants to protect his job.

You're thinking exactly what I'm thinking. Akpabio is no fool. The man is planning ahead.

As for Ekweremmadu, you sabi exactly what he's rehearsed to tell his people when the time comes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by hinwazaka: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Rotimi47:
This is the same way Jonathan was advised till he lost.
We are not Gods. There is dignity in losing, and sometimes, there is stup1dity in success
Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by modath(f): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Are you talking about the same Akpabio, who will soon have a date with the EFCC?

Sometimes I wonder if they've lost track of the subject matter in question...

Akpabio is an ineffective leader, he has taken his Akwa Ibom totalitarian rule to the national stage & the only reason it looks like he is being "followed" is simply because the party depends on him for funding..

1 Like

Re: Is Akpabio Leading PDP Senate Caucus To Destruction?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
modath:

Sometimes I wonder if they've lost track of the subject matter in question...

Akpabio is an ineffective leader, he has taken his Akwa Ibom totalitarian rule to the national stage & the only reason it looks like he is being "followed" is simply because the party depends on him for funding..

Don't mind them jare!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Buhari Sends Gov. Wike Shocking Message / Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President / 11 Youngest Serving Senators In National Assembly [LIST]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.