Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,980 members, 7,852,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation (66469 Views)

Ministerial Confirmation: We Are Now United – APC / Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Ministerial Confirmation: No Court Injunction Stopping Amaechi’s Screening – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by nigeriancuban: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
ok I dey come make I....

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by neweraomo: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Our country.... Hmmmmm
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
lets ask ourselves why his own screening and confirmation was belated

There is no harm in registering and trying
Check it yourself below

http://PayTaski.com/?ref=34245
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
ExInferis:

Previously on The Fall of Wike.....

"market women hired to march holding placards in support of wike hoping somehow this would overturn the tribunal ruling"
They should take their protest to Abuja, where the judgment was delivered.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by blenko: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Congratulations to Amaechi. Politics is one hell of a game.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by XaintJoel20: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nigerian youths appear to be one of the biggest problems we have in Nigeria. Some of you that are in support or against Amaechi are responding from your father's 2 years after going through university or learning a skill/trade. Politicians have no good plan for the Nigerian Youth irrespective of the political party they belong to. Until Nigerian youths stand for change looking beyond religion, ethnicity, political divide, geographical location, tribe, gender and region, Nigeria will continue to wallop in poverty...
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by tommykiwi(m): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=OrlandoOwoh post=39490697]Any news on Wike?[/quote Wike is doing just fine. Relaxing ok.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Hakeem3(m): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
nikkiking:
Is that Red Bull

No it's d latest one.: blackbull sad
nikkiking:
Is that Red Bull

No it's d latest one.: blackbull

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by tommykiwi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Any news on Wike?
Wike is fine.. Just relaxing because he knows he will definitely complete is 4yrs and if he likes goes for anoda 4yrs at the end of his tenure.so find a beta job for ursef!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by pjohn20014410: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
trapQ:
grin

that one concern, you can take a leave to Ghana

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by ZUBY77(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
free2ryhme:
Anoda wailer where were you when goodluck and his girlfriends cleaned this nation to the teeth

Being a goat is not your fault.
It's genetic.

A bad government was voted out because the incoming said they will fix the problem.

Then the same set of people who defected from the bad government to the new one are being crowned daily. And yet you expect change.

And each time anybody complains, you Smelly toads attack.
It is your likes that I pity because it's never gonna be possible for you to become a human.

Everyone is in the mud already. You and your generations are being assaulted by rogues but because it's your rogue, it's normal.

Consider this response a privilege because this is the last you will ever get from me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by malikisah: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
kaycid77:
PDP senators really drain this GUY grin grin grin grin grin grin

But the battle is not yet won...Now Buhari's integrity is at stake. wink
u lie big time

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by domchido1: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
i don't believe this picture. Am seeing Jonathan on that white card board paper.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by muhsain299(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
May God shame your enemies the way Amaechi shamed his enemies

in other news happy birthday to me as I turn a year older today!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by babafirst(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
kaycid77:

Nothing do Buhari integrity abegi.Na Godwin.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Etyguy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
In as much as I am not in support of any corrupt politician to be in power but the law of Nigeria saying that u are innocent unless proven guilty by the law. Lets be sincere with each other, how many politician be it of PDP or APC does not have corruption case hanging over their neck? So wen we analyse political development lets always be objective. The progress of the nation shud very come first and nit party affiliation.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by babafirst(m): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
kaycid77:

Na Wike suppose dey drink gallons of water self .

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Ajokey(f): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Amaech on point. . ............God win
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Nellybii: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Enangson:
Amaechi will be given a year or two to recover what he invested in this government, then the next cabinet reshuffle will affect him.

Here we go again. Wailers shifting the goalpost since 2014AD grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Uteghe(m): 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Deception! The picture was taken early in year when APC members went to protest at the Police Hqtrs in Abuja. The moderators should do thorough scrutiny before moving post to FP
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
Why is amaechi so excited about this ministerial appointment?How much is his salary compare to when he was governor?I know that as governor,he is in charge of state funds but as ministers funds will go through various scrutiny before he will even get part of it.So there are slim chance of stealing.So why is he so happy to be buhari's errand man.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by omooba969(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
londongal03:
Would this bring food to my table ?

U too like food hian!

See ya chop chop mouth. undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by drbre(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
sweatlana:
Since buhari thought of ameachi as good enough to be minister, my prayer is this, may ameachi do to buhari's govt the same thing he did to rivers state in the last 4 year.

Amen and Amen . And may your life be like Jonathan's Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
simplycarro:

You dey mind those PDP losers, they are as inconsistent as the ocean waves.
See as pdp and apc supporters dey curse themselves over politicians wey dey stealing una money.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by LockDown69(m): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
His going to have wings after that drink grin
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by omooba969(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Love Machine:
Why is amaechi so excited about this ministerial appointment?How much is his salary compare to when he was governor?I know that as governor,he is in charge of state funds but as ministers funds will go through various scrutiny before he will even get part of it.So there are slim chance of stealing. So why is he so happy to be buhari's errand man.

@bolded,

Has he told you that he's becoming a minister in order to steal? What's the basis of your comment gan sef cos it seems ur fingers r restless, hence u just had to type something.

Please think properly b4 u comment next time biko. cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by sweatlana: 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

Amaechi is a winner, stop crying!

Why can't use answer amen to my prayer?
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by barcaboi(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

Amaechi is a winner, stop crying!
u dey mind am....Amen to his prayers...I'd rather atick with a born winner than follow some losers

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by sweatlana: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
drbre:

Amen and Amen . And may your life be like Jonathan's Nigeria.

I agree jonathan govt failed in some areas.
Now do u agree ameachi was a failure too?
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Desric(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
sweatlana:
Since buhari thought of ameachi as good enough to be minister, my prayer is this, may ameachi do to buhari's govt the same thing he did to rivers state in the last 4 year.
Amen my dear, thats a very nice prayer for Nigeria because Amaechi left Rivers state far much better than he met it. *FACT*

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by fareed69(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
ilawanson44:
Continue drinking the Red Bull...You'll develop wings that will FLY you into PRISON ONE DAY!

Just wait and see! Buhari won't be "Fresident" forever

STORY
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by temple4real(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Alright!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.