Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. (1352 Views)

Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade / Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / THISDAY LIVE : Ameachi, Buhari and Anti-corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by FreeGlobe(f): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
I am proud to be a PDP supporter or wailing wailer as they call it. Today, while PDP made a heavy statement against corruption, the APC led by a Senate President also facing corruption charges endorsed and rewarded corruption.
It will go on record that this would be Nigeria's worst Senate since independence. First this is the first Senate where it's president is facing corruption charges. Secondly this is the first Senate to abandon it's own committee report on an important matter like corruption without even debating it. Lastly, this is the first Senate where a minister will be confirmed by only the ruling party without members of the opposition present.
With Rotimi Amaechi's confirmation, Buhari has publicly endorsed corruption. He can no longer deceive us that he is fighting corruption. Any arrest of any Pdp member by the EFCC must now be seen as political and witch hunt. Buhari should forget anti corruption and focus on other aspects of governance. We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I am proud to be a PDP supporter or wailing wailer as they call it. Today, while PDP made a heavy statement against corruption, the APC led by a Senate President also facing corruption charges endorsed and rewarded corruption.
It will go on record that this would be Nigeria's worst Senate since independence. First this is the first Senate where it's president is facing corruption charges. Secondly this is the first Senate to abandon it's own committee report on an important matter like corruption without even debating it. Lastly, this is the first Senate where a minister will be confirmed by only the ruling party without members of the opposition present.
With Rotimi Amaechi's confirmation, Buhari has publicly endorsed corruption. He can no longer deceive us that he is fighting corruption. Any arrest of any Pdp member by the EFCC must now be seen as political and witch hunt. Buhari should forget anti corruption and focus on other aspects of governance. We are watching.

All what u have said we knew befor. Now I think the APC would implode as it now has many wannabe GODfathers one thing is certain the PDP can NEVA defeat APC JUST AS THE APC Neva defeated PDP PDP only imploded.

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by mazeltov(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sorry Ma, you should have asked your pple why they walked out
Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by modath(f): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Madam ,

How did the APC senate president get to the seat in the first place?, Was his adoption/coup not a PDP way of settling political score? So he wasn't corrupt then... undecided

Kindly take your time to watch Sen Jide Omoworare's submission; "

7 Likes

Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Take heart.

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by orlando5: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
modath:

Madam ,

How did the APC senate president get to the seat in the first place?, Was his adoption/coup not a PDP way of settling political score? So he wasn't corrupt then... undecided

thank you for pointing this out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by obailala(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Just take a look at all these people who supported with their lives, the devilish corruption and impunity we endured under GEJ and even wished and fought for the economic pillaging to continue for another 4 years... A people who supported Saraki with their lives to the extent of trooping behind him to courts and tribunals chanting war songs... Now these are the same people talking about anti-corruption because they have failed to subdue and pull down someone they love to hate. angry

All you PDPians and Jonathanians should please keep your opinions to yourselves; your opinions don't matter especially when one considers the fact that you are greatly outnumbered by well meaning Nigerians who 'genuinely' wish their country well.

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Maybe Buhari doesn't have the type of modern technology of fighting corruption that Jonathan talked about. Lol. LWMMSGEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by baralatie(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by ionsman: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
modath:

Madam ,

You have time to school these twerps? Oh please!

Its akin to pouring water in a basket.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by modath(f): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
ionsman:

You have time to school these twerps? Oh please!

Its akin to pouring water in a basket.

I totally agree with your signature & i tell myself everyday i'd waka pass inane threads & posts but just can't help but try to dispel a bit of ignorance. ...

I was warned ydy by coldsummer to desist from doing that & invest the time in other worthwhile things, i just find myself unable to look away... May God help me.. angry

Will try , but it's gonna be haaarrrrdddd!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
obailala:
Just take a look at all these people who supported with their lives, the devilish corruption and impunity we endured under GEJ and even wished and fought for the economic pillaging to continue for another 4 years... A people who supported Saraki with their lives to the extent of trooping behind him to courts and tribunals chanting war songs... Now these are the same people talking about anti-corruption because they have failed to subdue and pull down someone they love to hate. angry

All you PDPians and Jonathanians should please keep your opinions to yourselves; your opinions don't matter especially when one considers the fact that you are greatly outnumbered by well meaning Nigerians who 'genuinely' wish their country well.
if you have nothing meaningful to say, shut up!!
Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by PointB: 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
The way I see it, if the South West thief Fashole is given a pass, the SS thief Amaethief should also be a given a pass. What's food for geese is food for gander. Otherwise, it's discrimination. undecided
Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by obailala(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

if you have nothing meaningful to say, shut up!!
I have just said all I've got to say, live with it!

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by PointB: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
modath:

Madam ,

He got the seat because APC gave him the ticket to run as Senator. Without that ticket, there is little PDP could have done. So your argument is defeatist!
Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
obailala:
I have just said all I've got to say, live with it!
you always have a tendency of talking thrash. I am happy Buhari has exposed himself as fraud.
Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by obailala(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you always have a tendency of talking thrash. I am happy Buhari has exposed himself as fraud.
Haha... Likewise yourself and your colleagues. Like I said, live with it!

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by modath(f): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
PointB:

He got the seat because APC gave him the ticket to run as Senator. Without that ticket, there is little PDP could have done. So your argument is defeatist!

Must you ninnies argue just for the sake of it Did APC ask him to run as Senate President ...

Go have Several uncomfortable seats for your wailing!

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by PointB: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
modath:

Must you ninnies argue just for the sake of it Did APC ask him to run as Senate President ...

I see you have farts for brain cells. Who gave him ticket to run? APC or you?
Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by PointB: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nigerian waited patiently for ! undecided grin

Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
modath:

did APC use your brain for ritual or you are plain foolish?

1 Like

Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by modath(f): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

did APC use your brain for ritual or you are plain foolish?

One can't get anywhere fast if one stops to throw stones at EVERY BARKING DOG..

1 Like

Re: Ameachi: Buhari, APC Has Abandoned Anti Corruption. by coldsummer: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
modath:

I totally agree with your signature & i tell myself everyday i'd waka pass inane threads & posts but just can't help but try to dispel a bit of ignorance. ...

I was warned ydy by coldsummer to desist from doing that & invest the time in other worthwhile things, i just find myself unable to look away... May God help me.. angry

Will try , but it's gonna be haaarrrrdddd!! smiley

When you are faced with that hard choice, take a moment and think that in my village, some masters degree holders are struggling to pronounce salary (sarary) occur (ocun) brother (......).

That should calm you down.

(1) (Reply)

If It Ain't Broken Don't Fix It. (Buhari's perspective). / Radio Biafra Hacked As Listeners Got Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs / So Who fixed that road? (pict)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.