Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) (62353 Views)

FAAN Releases Statement On The Man Who caused a scare At Airport today / The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by Monimatic(m): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Yoruba man
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by IGBOSON1: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
hotgunz:
Na mama for villa wan go see her daughter for uk... grin

^^^You know!

Customs at Heathrow and Gatwick must have seen it all by now......from cow-leg to egusi, from smoked fish to anu nchi! wink
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by bolafez(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
maybe it's for drug trafficking... who knows
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by MacDanielz(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Truth24:
Well composed info... Nice one Op

I've been seeing this punch line over and over again on different threads

What's well composed about the info now Copy and paste stuff!!!! Taaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
xreal:
Maybe he moving them from a place to the other- within the airport.

It doesn't look as if he is traveling with those fuits and vegetables.

I'm pretty sure that he works in one of the restaurants in there.
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by IceDude(m): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Walkopet:
Lol, I even saw an old woman traveling with HE-goat @ MMA1 last year, Nigerian are the funniest and most interesting pple on earth.
LMAO.......are u serious?
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by kllinxman(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
He wan go yankee go show case his talent. since Obama is luking 4 a Nigerian chef.
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by kobonaire(m): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Perhaps he was delivering the foodstuff to one of the airport restaurants .... funny all the same.
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Werrin b dis...
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by mekadmiry(m): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
ok.
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Cool but not well package.
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by harry509: 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
akksplendor:
I just cant..

www.splendormag.com/2015/10/lol-see-what-was-seen-at-lagos-airport.html
I love dis. Here in canada we Rr lookn 4 stuff like dis....
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by Petwizsy(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
I Get Info Wey I Wan Post For Nairaland Hw I Go Take Do Am?
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by dabossman(m): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
Petwizsy:
I Get Info Wey I Wan Post For Nairaland Hw I Go Take Do Am?

Buy one brown envelope, paste two N50 stamps on it and mail your info to c/o Seun Osewa at the nearest post office.

Just kidding o.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by chekasforchekas: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
It's actually cheaper, they gonna give you back at the airport lol.
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
dhardline:
Those are the proud Nigerians we need...let the world see its good to eat em' fresh and natural not all the packaged chemicalised stuffs that will fill your tummy and give you cancer.
No food in Nigeria is natural, it's filled with pesticides and fertilizer like food produced in those countries. Atleast they have farmers who grow organic farm produce.
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by Ahyourity(m): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed ..forget,no big deal
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by firfinch(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Good for him
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by mayskit4luv(m): 12:00am On Oct 30, 2015
Ah! NKAN NBE!!!
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by practicalclass: 4:00am On Oct 30, 2015
He is going to France to sell Booli (roasted Plaintain) tongue
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by California30(m): 7:05am On Oct 30, 2015
Demmocrats:
In US those food.items.worths a lot

Those items can't enter the U.S
It will be seized at the port of entry.
Re: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) by sobastical: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2015
Walkopet:
Lol, I even saw an old woman traveling with HE-goat @ MMA1 last year, Nigerian are the funniest and most interesting pple on earth.

...He - what? on a plan...lol prolly the person need has a restaurant there or did that on a bet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank / Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) / Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.