Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi (1240 Views)

See What FFK’s Ex Girlfriend,Ada Uchegbu Said About Biafrans Joining APC(Pic) / What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Read what ffk has to say on the confirmation of amaechi
@lala

Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by trapQ: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Take no advice from a man that slept with his mother. FFK stinks.

2 Likes

Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Always speaking"Trash" cheesy cheesy. I think is high time we re-open this FFK file

1 Like

Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by JustJosh20(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Buhari is still preparing your medicine...

. if u like no keep quiet make him forget...
or u ll be in jail IN THE FULNESS OF TIME. 😁😁😁😃😃😌

1 Like

Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
trapQ:
Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by TippyTop(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
FFK now seem the only one using his God giving sense of late.

From Falae's abduction, Nnamdi Kanu's inceration, Kwakwanso's insult of Yoruba elders, only FFK stood with the masses.

3 Likes

Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by MosakuAW(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
Basket mouth wan start to leak again, oh-
BASKET MOUTH WAN OPEN MOUTH AGAIN,
OH
Abi** you don forget I say I sing, ee-oh **(is it
not)
OH
Oh, I sing, I say, I go my mouth like basket,
ee-oh, Malan Bia-gbe-re
(2x)
Basket mouth wan start to leak again, oh-
OH
Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by Truth24(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
TippyTop:
FFK now seem the only one using his God giving sense of late.
Bro. u need not insult my God
Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by hamrad(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
FFK! FFK!! FFK!!!
Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by scribble: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Even the illiterates know Amaechi is a thief
Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by TippyTop(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
trapQ:
What of you that slept with your own grandmother, that don't count, does it.
Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by RichDad1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Who take this serial loser cum political prostitute serious nowadays?
Femi would be best suited as the Abobaku of the new Oni.
Ife people needs him more.
Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by TippyTop(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Truth24:

Bro. u need not insult my God

I was talking about the real God, I wasn't talking of Allah.
Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by ephemm(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
FFK is a true son of his father - For food only.

keep talking, just like ur father did

ewon re a gun ju ti obo lo
Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by Fundango: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
elijah2u:
Read what ffk has to say on the confirmation of amaechi
@lala
in OSHO BABA voice"FFK should go and die"grin
Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by trapQ: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
Compound fool,

I'm a girl so goodluck making yourself look silly. Besides he actually did sleep with his mother. That counts.
TippyTop:

What of you that slept with your own grandmother, that don't count, does it.
Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by tinkinjow: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
The greatest signpost of this govt hypocrisy so far....whether they accept it or not history shall live to haunt them with this. I sure know.

1 Like

Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by TippyTop(m): 11:52am On Oct 30, 2015
trapQ:
Compound fool,

I'm a girl so goodluck making yourself look silly. Besides he actually did sleep with his mother. That counts.

Seems you're fixated with incest, I'm therefore of the opinion your dad boned you.
No rationale mind can be this fixated with incest.
Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
sameer1212:
Always speaking"Trash" cheesy cheesy. I think is high time we re-open this FFK file

File opener just open it.
Re: Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi by 400billionman: 1:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Pity APC..

Hypocrites

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Withdraws 500million For Christmas Celebrations / NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January- Channels TV / Things You Must Know About Bail As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.