Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Another Nigerian In American Next Top Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Nigerian In American Next Top Model (5134 Views)

School Bullies Called Me A Whale...now I’m Top Model - (sexy Photos) / Another Nigerian Actor, Lekkinson Dies / African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian In American Next Top Model by Ifygurl: 3:25am On May 08, 2009
I know i'm late but i just recently caught up to the recent ANTM.  Did you guys know that Aminat in this year competition is Nigerian?
I mean i know she keeps saying "i'm African, I'm African", i just never knew what African country she was talking about.  Chei, it's funny two Africans in the show and both of them have tension towards eachother (well in the past cause i'm late).  Nigerian vs. Kenyan?  It's amazing how almost every African that was in ANTM is bitchy, it's like they are trying to give us a bad rep.  First it was Fatima(she was the bitchess), Yaya (well Yaya is half African) and now Sandra.  At least Nnenna and Aminat were nice.
Anyway, here's a picture of aminat (love that name, is that a yoruba name?), anyway, she's pretty.
The Afro makes her ugly (I love Afro but it doesn't fit her).

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artistes Are Not Stylish And Charismatic? / Speechless! !!see How This Couple Risked Their Lives [PHOTOS] / See Picture Of Ini Edo Everyone Is Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.