Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

My One Chance Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My One Chance Story (944 Views)

Looking For This Book : The Second Chance By Nyengi Koin 1986 / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My One Chance Story by Truman155(m): 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
My One Chance Story BY TM · OCTOBER 28, 2015

On my way out this morning, I boarded a car along Kubwa Express, NNPC super mega station Abuja to be precise, to area 1. After a minute drive, one of the passengers said he wanted to drop in an area where there are no buildings which of course is a red flag. He told the driver he to open his trunk so he could get his bag and the driver started shouting that the passenger is a liar because when he first entered the car he told the driver his bag contained clothes and shoes but it contained money. Dollars. How did the driver know? The driver was like “I’m taking you to our union people. You want to put me in trouble this morning abi? You don’t know police search our boot?” Then the passenger in front said “oga where are you from? where did you get this money from? How much is there?” the man replied “I’m from ghana, i was washing my oga’s clothes i come see money for the pocket and keys because he get one room weh he say make i no enter so i try the keys one come open the room and na money de the room so i take 1 million run” the lady sitting beside me said “you don finish your oga”. The driver said “I’m taking you to police station”. All this while i just sat quietly contemplating how i was going to get out of that one chance. The passenger in front then said “driver no need to take him to police station because they would just share the money among them and throw the man in jail except you will settle us and everybody go their way”. The driver was like “let me go and drop my passengers then i will take you to our union people”. The man then said he would give everyone in the car $10,000 each. The lady beside me said “how you see the thing?” I kept quiet. She nudged me and said “i de talk to you you keep me silent” i said I’m not interested. The driver then asked if I’m in a hurry i said yes. He then parked well n said i should come down and get another car. As i came down they didn’t even allow me close the door and they zoomed off leaving me in a very odd place along the road. And that was my encounter with “one chance”. Thank God nothing was taken from me.
by: Doris Agubata
Re: My One Chance Story by banjicom(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
How did u managed to know that is a scam.

Am just curious.
Re: My One Chance Story by vickyfrancis1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
My man... U are reasonable.....Na ONE chance be that......but Luck dy ur side...
Re: My One Chance Story by Truman155(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
I am happy nothings went bad or sad
I just wish others can learn from this experience and not be greedy in situations like this
Re: My One Chance Story by Truman155(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
banjicom:
How did u managed to know that is a scam.

Am just curious.
just one word "experience " I've seen and read a lot about 419

(1) (Reply)

United We Fall Divided We Stand / Odiegwu... 7yr Old Caught With 50+ Woman In Bed / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.