Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga (3363 Views)

In Need Of Someone To Squat With Around Gbagada (lagos) / Car Hire Driver Wanted. Should Be Located Around Gbagada,bariga And Its Environs / Driver Needed Around Gbagada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by Hadeybholar(f): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
I am in need of a room self contain, clean environment preferably around gbagada/ bariga side.please total package shd not be more than 100/150k. Thank you.
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by henroo2003: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
The package u r looking for should be one yr. There is an accomodation in ladilak, new building. Text 08024741344 on tomorrow to comfirm the package. God bless u.
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by Hadeybholar(f): 3:00am On Oct 30, 2015
henroo2003:
The package u r looking for should be one yr. There is an accomodation in ladilak, new building. Text 08024741344 on tomorrow to comfirm the package. God bless u.

please where is ladilak?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:27am On Oct 30, 2015
Bariga! It is along Palm Grove side. But it is still Bariga
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by redsconsult(m): 8:01am On Oct 30, 2015
Hadeybholar:
I am in need of a room self contain, clean environment preferably around gbagada/ bariga side.please total package shd not be more than 100/150k. Thank you.
I reside in gbagada can get you one... Will Ve to link up with some of my friends
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by Hadeybholar(f): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2015
redsconsult:
I reside in gbagada can get you one... Will Ve to link up with some of my friends

I will reli appreciate, kindly link me.pls I need ur no or pin to contact u.
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by redsconsult(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hadeybholar:

gbagada ppty are quite xpensive

I will reli appreciate, kindly link me.pls I need ur no or pin to contact u.
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by Hadeybholar(f): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=redsconsult post=39526429][/quote] still waiting for your reply @ redsconsult. I nid just a year package o
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by redsconsult(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hadeybholar:

still waiting for your reply @ redsconsult. I nid just a year package o
ok the one ve got for a year goes for 200k a year
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by Hadeybholar(f): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
@red consult ,total package? I nid ur contact
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by tunddy(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
what is ur budget ??
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by Hadeybholar(f): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hadeybholar:
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by Hadeybholar(f): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
I am in need of a room self contain, clean environment preferably around gbagada/ bariga side.please total package shd not be more than 100/150k+ a year package only. Thank you.
dats it
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by ahamonyeka(m): 12:09am On Nov 01, 2015
If you know how to run marathon race then be ready to live ladilak down to bariga cos every human being there are usain bolt.

I will advise you look for accomdation at gbadaga and Pedro rd.
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by Hadeybholar(f): 2:02am On Nov 01, 2015
I don't understand you @ ahamonyeka. pls be more specific . tank you nd if u av any info abt any accommodation in where u av mentioned, dnt hesitate to help.tnx
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by DaPhilosopher(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
ahamonyeka:
If you know how to run marathon race then be ready to live ladilak down to bariga cos every human being there are usain bolt.

I will advise you look for accomdation at gbadaga and Pedro rd.

I am sure you are not living in Bariga cos if you do, you wont be writing ruubish!

Mind wt u write cos judging a city from distance or wt u read on line is the worst a supposed learned can do!
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by ahamonyeka(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

I am sure you are not living in Bariga cos if you do, you wont be writing ruubish!

Mind wt u write cos judging a city from distance or wt u read on line is the worst a supposed learned can do!

guy you are the one typing rubbish just to deceive the young man.I have live in bariga for 10 years though I was living along Pedro road but since I move to bariga ladilak there are days we run marathon race because of those little cultist.so,don't deceive anyone cos I know you could be agent looking for money and that's how you deceive ppl in the end you start saying nonsense.nothing for you. undecided
DaPhilosopher:

guy you are the one typing rubbish just to deceive the young man.I have live in bariga for 10 years though I was living along Pedro road but since I move to bariga ladilak there are days we run marathon race because of those little cultist.so,don't deceive anyone cos I know you could be agent looking for money and that's how you deceive ppl in the end you start saying nonsense.nothing for you.
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by Optimixim(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
please run from bariga. its a deadly area for a peaceful person to live. i stayed at moritala area sha. ilaje vs oworo boys
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by ahamonyeka(m): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
Optimixim:
please run from bariga. its a deadly area for a peaceful person to live. i stayed at moritala area sha. ilaje vs oworo boys
don't mind that agent looking for his pocket.all they do is to deceive people once it happens and you infirm then all they will say is sorry.greed dey worry them.
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Olodo! Me agent? Did u see me say anyting on wt she wrote? U need glasses! I'v bn here more dan 3 decades so i definitely know more dan you.

I wont argue cos u no notin abt d area! U r condemning 'd whole cos of particulars' (u cnt even understand that term)!
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by redsconsult(m): 4:40am On Nov 02, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
Olodo! Me agent? Did u see me say anyting on wt she wrote? U need glasses! I'v bn here more dan 3 decades so i definitely know more dan you.

I wont argue cos u no notin abt d area! U r condemning 'd whole cos of particulars' (u cnt even understand that term)!
guy u are just trying to deceive the op...bariga, ladilak and oworonshoki are cultist zone. u ve to be rugged before you can live such places. at op this is my 08143132255 pls watsapp only for now
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by ahamonyeka(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2015
redsconsult:
guy u are just trying to deceive the op...bariga, ladilak and oworonshoki are cultist zone. u ve to be rugged before you can live such places. at op this is my 08143132255 pls watsapp only for now
thank you my brother.that useless goat is only deceiving the op.bariga wey I stay go school fir cms grammar school naim that novice dey tell me say na peaceful zone.one bottle of lager for you.
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by ahamonyeka(m): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

look at this monkey calling me olodo.gerrara here mehn
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by ahamonyeka(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2015
Op please don't give him your number o cos I smell rat on that fool.
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by Hadeybholar(f): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2015
pls mak una take am easy. I respect all d opinions given xpecially d bariga. I av not stayed dere b4, just trying to look for accommodation in d central of lag for easy access to my workplace. much help wil be needed rather than us insulting our sefs. Thank you.
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2015
ahamonyeka:
look at this monkey calling me olodo.gerrara here mehn

I mean it, YOU BE OLODO grin

Am i one of the people that dropped number here? It seems you can't read self angry

That is serious tongue
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by ahamonyeka(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

Am i one of the people that dropped number here? It seems you can't read self angry

That is serious tongue
wow! how could you tell that I can't read? and you are communicating with someone that can't read then tell me who is olodo here?ozu nwuranwu grin
DaPhilosopher:

That is serious tongue
wow! how could you tell that I can't read? and you are communicating with someone that can't read then tell me who is olodo here?ozu nwuranwu
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by ahamonyeka(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hadeybholar:
pls mak una take am easy. I respect all d opinions given xpecially d bariga. I av not stayed dere b4, just trying to look for accommodation in d central of lag for easy access to my workplace. much help wil be needed rather than us insulting our sefs. Thank you.
don't mind that goat he is only trying to pull dust into your eyes.if you got your money then gbadaga us OK but you can't get for that amount.Pedro road is still OK.
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
ahamonyeka:
wow! how could you tell that I can't read? and you are communicating with someone that can't read then tell me who is olodo here?ozu nwuranwu ;Dwow! how could you tell that I can't read? and you are communicating with someone that can't read then tell me who is olodo here?ozu nwuranwu

MUMU LIKE YOU grin
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by ahamonyeka(m): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

MUMU LIKE YOU grin
buhaaaaakikikikikikik.laf wan make me enter BRT lane.small shedren wey full nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by Hadeybholar(f): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
tnx u all. But still awaiting help
Re: In Need Of Accommodation Around Gbagada/bariga by ahamonyeka(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hadeybholar:
tnx u all. But still awaiting help
babe you can't get a room self contain for#150 in gbadaga.but I will advise you go to pedro rd or palmgrove or even akoka.
But you can get in bariga but you need to be ready to run 100m race some times.

We still run yesterday nite here in ladilak ask anybody that stays around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Pls!!! / Staff Needed With Urgent Resumption / Graduate Management Talent Programme In Sahara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.