Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,369 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

UMI IRON PRO | Upgraded To Your Taste - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMI IRON PRO | Upgraded To Your Taste (4707 Views)

Umi Iron Pro Features Killer Looks & Powerful Specs At An Amazing Price / Umi Iron Pro- World's Most Secured Smartphone? / UMI Iron Pro : Coming Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMI IRON PRO | Upgraded To Your Taste by warrenweste(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
bigtt76:
Please clarify more on the embolden ...If I understand this correctly, it looks like a device hardware problem undecided

After getting the elephone n discovered the battery wont last more than 7hours on medium browsing n listening to music,i decided to get 2 spare batteries so whenever i use up the main battery to 1% and insert the spare full battery it automatically drops to 1% except when i allow the phone to cool down for like 20mins before inserting the spare battery into it,thats when the battery full capacity will show...if nt it will still show as 1%
Re: UMI IRON PRO | Upgraded To Your Taste by bigtt76(f): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ok. Thats my point ....the processor chips are not built for abnormally heavy use. Just an average use only and needs to be cooled else it burns the processor. Forcing such phone to do 14 hours straight without cooling will kill it.

warrenweste:

After getting the elephone n discovered the battery wont last more than 7hours on medium browsing n listening to music,i decided to get 2 spare batteries so whenever i use up the main battery to 1% and insert the spare full battery it automatically drops to 1% except when i allow the phone to cool down for like 20mins before inserting the spare battery into it,thats when the battery full capacity will show...if nt it will still show as 1%

1 Like

Re: UMI IRON PRO | Upgraded To Your Taste by baromontesquie: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
@bigtt76...thanks for ur contribution
Re: UMI IRON PRO | Upgraded To Your Taste by bigtt76(f): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Uwc

baromontesquie:
@bigtt76...thanks for ur contribution

1 Like

Re: UMI IRON PRO | Upgraded To Your Taste by baromontesquie: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yo bigtt..i heard d umi has been upgraded to v1.8....nd i found it difficult to upgrade to v1.7...i was asked to download d vroot...
Re: UMI IRON PRO | Upgraded To Your Taste by baromontesquie: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
bigtt76
Re: UMI IRON PRO | Upgraded To Your Taste by bigtt76(f): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ok ...Have you tried using RootJoy application? Its available on the UMI website http: // www.umidigi.com/page-ROOTJOY.html <remove the space> it is the best option for me ....I back up and restore using it. I hope it works well for you.

baromontesquie:
Yo bigtt..i heard d umi has been upgraded to v1.8....nd i found it difficult to upgrade to v1.7...i was asked to download d vroot...
Re: UMI IRON PRO | Upgraded To Your Taste by baromontesquie: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2016
Bigtt76...pls my umi screen has broken...av tried diff engineers buh no one could find d screen...so was wondering if u knw of a place dey sell or if any one in d rum knwsss?....
Re: UMI IRON PRO | Upgraded To Your Taste by bigtt76(f): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmm. That thing nor de market yet o! Even in China I doubt you will get. Did yours not come with Tempered protection glass? In any case contact kulimart he might be able to assist. All the best.

baromontesquie:
Bigtt76...pls my umi screen has broken...av tried diff engineers buh no one could find d screen...so was wondering if u knw of a place dey sell or if any one in d rum knwsss?....
Re: UMI IRON PRO | Upgraded To Your Taste by baromontesquie: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bigtt76..had to remove d tempered glass 4 a particular reason buh thanks tho ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Which Site Can I Download Black American Film Especially Tyler Perry 's M / Tecno Boom J8 Charge Port repair cost 21,700. / Infinix Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.