Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,860 members, 7,862,825 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Think And Thank God...stop The Worries - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Think And Thank God...stop The Worries (17429 Views)

With "T-rexecom Your Financial Worries Is Over" How..?? / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God / #TGIF Share Your Thank God Its Friday Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by omooba969(m): 12:24am On Oct 30, 2015
Laveda:
Thank You lord for the free gift of life smiley

Why are you still up, you should be in bed. smiley
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by Lakeside247(m): 1:00am On Oct 30, 2015
Glory be to God Almighty. I am greateful for everything.
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by jaysmallz(m): 2:56am On Oct 30, 2015
THANK YOU GOD !!!!!
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by fabre4: 4:35am On Oct 30, 2015
ikbnice:
We all do worry but most times unnecessarily. Most of what come to our mind are like;

¤My mates are getting married.

¤My mates are getting good jobs.

¤My mates are succeeding.

¤My mates are living overseas.

¤My mates are buying cars.

¤My mates are building houses.

¤My mates are this... my mates are
that...

It's too bad you forgot about some of;

¤Your mates in the mortuary.

¤Your mates in the psychiatric homes.

¤Your mates that are roaming on the streets.

¤Your mates that are hungry.

¤Your mates that are blind or deaf or dumb or combine all...

¤Your mates that are in jail without committing any crime...
*You ate last night but some didn't or couldn't...

*You have work and sources for daily living while some have nothing to
look up to...

*You are alive not because you are
faithful or because you have never sinned before but it is the MERCY of God Almighty that kept
you alive.

You might not be where you wish to be today, but you have obviously gone past where you were yesterday.

So, scrap the worries and be thankful.

But does that mean we should fold our hands and wait for our turn? Many people misunderstand the meaning of don't worry yes pmb got to his ambition after 12 years but he wasn't sleeping those years he was a workaholic. My point is we should work hard and pray hard atleast we would satisfy our conscience

1 Like

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 30, 2015
Thank You for life.

Thank You for health.

Thank You for my means of livelihood.

Thank You for my family.

Thank You for my yesterday,today and tomorrow.

Thank You for everything.

No worries. No anxiety. No ingratitude. No comparison. No complaints. No greed. No envy. No jealousy. No competition. No depression.

Just being THANKFUL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by ikbnice(m): 5:20am On Oct 30, 2015
fabre4:

But does that mean we should fold our hands and wait for our turn? Many people misunderstand the meaning of don't worry yes pmb got to his ambition after 12 years but he wasn't sleeping those years he was a workaholic. My point is we should work hard and pray hard atleast we would satisfy our conscience
there is difference btw gettin worried nd takin action.
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by psalmly(m): 5:38am On Oct 30, 2015
Koko oro . put a smile on your face no matter d condition, feyin e
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by onisol(m): 6:02am On Oct 30, 2015
Baba God thank you oooooh
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by bextie: 6:16am On Oct 30, 2015
God I am grateful and I say thank you for today, knowing that my expectations shall never be cut off. Amen kiss
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by creepsyme(f): 6:18am On Oct 30, 2015
menix:
Certainly in all situation you should give God the glory..

But there are situations u begin to wonder if God exist, u put in all ur best. Yet nothing yielding, u have prayed and fasted yet u feel u were only talking to urself.

Well they said God's time is the best yet u re getting old.

Well I still give God the glory ooo buh I dey use one eye dey look am shaa..
I no fit laugh abeg!
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by Laveda(f): 6:29am On Oct 30, 2015
omooba969:

Why are you still up, you should be in bed. smiley
Goodmorning. . .
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by Missonas(f): 6:29am On Oct 30, 2015
Nicest post! Have y'all noticed how No matter how man struggles in life man is never satisfied.But if in Christ u feel this inner contentment and certainty that all is well.So in all be thankful!

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 30, 2015
We don't complain,we give thanks smiley
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by Missonas(f): 6:32am On Oct 30, 2015
fabre4:

Exactly! Even the bible commends hardwork as a way of giving thanks to God
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by Missonas(f): 6:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Brytawon:
Have you ever thanked God for not giving you what you wanted?
This is hard.Just like thanking God for the problems in our lives that usually turn to blessings.At the end of the day God is never wrong!
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by Cre8(m): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2015
Rightly said. In all things, give thanks. wink
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by mavelo: 6:55am On Oct 30, 2015
Thank You JESUS!
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by BOWOTO(m): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2015
safarigirl:
what does it mean 'to be alive'? Some people are not living, they're just breathing. That is not life
But "You" are living and breathing, we thank God for that.
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by smizel(m): 7:05am On Oct 30, 2015
Thank you Lord Jesus for your Grace.
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by coldgate(f): 7:37am On Oct 30, 2015
I thank God for sparing my life and preparing a table for me in the presence of my enemies.
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by Brytawon(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2015
Missonas:

This is hard.Just like thanking God for the problems in our lives that usually turn to blessings.At the end of the day God is never wrong!

You're blessed...
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by Missonas(f): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2015
Brytawon:
You're blessed...
Amen bro.God help us all...
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by God2man(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2015
Bless the LORD Oh my soul and everything that is within me , bless his holy name.

I say a BIG thank you to my God for sparing my life.

THANK. YOU. JESUS.

God2man
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by AlienStar: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2015
Thank you Lord for everything
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2015
onosprince:
I dont worry about my mate doing big things because i know over taking is allowed....
Yes overtaking is allowed cool
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by TefBarzz(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2015
To Live doesn't mean you're alive.
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by omooba969(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2015
Laveda:
Goodmorning. . .

Good day to you, how are you doing today? smiley
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by ralphblac(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2015
glory be to God
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by 400billionman: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2015
taymeesan:
Currently I am unemployed, waiting at home and feeling unwanted in the labour market. But I am so grateful for what I have especially for my family who love me unconditionally. I believe God holds my future and He has his timing. smiley

Stop staying at home. Wear your thinking cap. Go learn electrician, mechanic, welding or if you have capital like N200k, ask someone to teach you cement business.

Staying home solves nothing .

1 Like

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by 400billionman: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2015
I thank God for every..

But whenever things are not going right, i normally sit down and think obeying that book THINK AND GROW RICH, by Napeleon hill.

Though i wont potray a total abscence of worry while thinking.

THINKING is a human resource that generates immensely. Just changing ones style or pattern in business can make thesame business Twice profitable. Without a further financial input.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Unlimited Hack Paypal Account January 2018 / Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? / Addictions,what About It And How To Deal With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.