Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Watch Free Cable TV - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Watch Free Cable TV (929 Views)

Discounted Cable TV packages and prices for everyone / Original Phone Chargers ★★★ QC3.0, PD & Fast Chargers ★★★ Nationwide Delivery / Century Blueray Dvd Rewritable And Recorder With Cable Tv 4 Sale At 10k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Free Cable TV by hero167: 2:13am On Oct 30, 2015
Hello guys, i want to inform my Nairaland community about a new invention in the America. If you want to Watch TV at your home office or in the restaurant. But for this purpose you have to pay some amount to cable network. But now from the High gain Antennas you only purchase once in life the Antenna and watch cable in your home or office without paying anything. Just visit to select your favorite antenna.
Re: Watch Free Cable TV by XD3G: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Chief,have you tried using this in Nigeria? If Yes,could you kindly inform the house what stations you have been able to view,with respect to your location?
Also,you will need to give further details about the product's availability in Nigeria,as it seems it's designed for North American users.
Thanks.
Re: Watch Free Cable TV by blowjanet: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
need more information.

(1) (Reply)

Sold / New Arrival (intel Core I3 Dell Lattitude 1440) / PIONEER CDJ 800 MK2 For Sale 140k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.