Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Teacher Nabbed For Flogging Student To Death- The Blueprint Newspaper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Nabbed For Flogging Student To Death- The Blueprint Newspaper (945 Views)

Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student / Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) / Man Nabbed For Beheading Son At Adidaase, Western Region, Ghana (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Nabbed For Flogging Student To Death- The Blueprint Newspaper by HungerBAD: 3:59am On Oct 30, 2015
By Agboola Bayo

Ibadan

A secondary school teacher with the Ibadan Municipal Government (IMG) secondary school in Ibadan is now being interrogated by the police for allegedly flogging a student to death.

It was learnt that the student met his untimely death when he slumped and died while being allegedly flogged by the said teacher for arriving late to school.

Blueprint gathered that the deceased student was said to have pleaded with the teacher that he came late to the school because of his ill health and that the teacher should allow him to go to his class.

The teacher was said to have reportedly turn down his pleas and asked him to kneel down with others pencilled down for flogging as part of their punishment for coming late to school.

An eyewitness said trouble started for the teacher while flogging the student when he (the student) slumped and died immediately on the spot with all efforts by the teacher and other co-teachers at reviving the student failed.

The death of the student sparked off wild protest from other students during which properties within the school premises were vandalised during which the said teachers and others flee the school premises for safety.

When contacted, the Oyo state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Adekunle Ajisebutu, confirmed the arrest of the teacher for interrogations over the death of the student.

Ajisebutu declared that investigation was ongoing on the matter and that the police command was determined to pursue the matter to the end.
Already, armed policemen had been stationed around the school premises despite the midterm holiday for schools across the state.

http://www.blueprint.ng/2015/10/30/teacher-nabbed-for-flogging-student-to-death/

Seun,Lalasticlacla

1 Like

Re: Teacher Nabbed For Flogging Student To Death- The Blueprint Newspaper by marshalcarter: 4:06am On Oct 30, 2015
Ohboi....na wa for sum useless teachers sef oo...upon the pleading on behalf of his healthundecided you still carry cane dey flog am lyk goat angry

TFU der.....I trust ma sch na cool....none of una go escape...gaskiya dem go close the sch permanently...rubbish.....now pesin pikin don go lyk dis....dem con carry case give yeye police wey go incomplete sch undecided

9jas sha
Re: Teacher Nabbed For Flogging Student To Death- The Blueprint Newspaper by oruzuruzu1ofnija(m): 4:20am On Oct 30, 2015
K
Re: Teacher Nabbed For Flogging Student To Death- The Blueprint Newspaper by menix(m): 4:25am On Oct 30, 2015
I just pity the teacher, he just walked into a trap of the marine world.

It's believed the teacher flogged the guy mercilessly but don't be surprise a whip got him to this.

I know of a student in primary school whom teachers don't flog except u re ready to resuscitate person pikin.

It's a pity this teacher will be going to jail for doing what virtually all school do to late comers except the new ajebutter skools of 2day..

RIP to the deceased as u have gone to Odin.
Re: Teacher Nabbed For Flogging Student To Death- The Blueprint Newspaper by AngryNigerian(m): 4:36am On Oct 30, 2015
chai!!! so unfortunate ooo...
Re: Teacher Nabbed For Flogging Student To Death- The Blueprint Newspaper by agohmamuda(m): 4:49am On Oct 30, 2015
In my own Opinion I would say the said student was already dead even before reaching the school, the teacher was unfortunate to have been the victim of circumstance to help facilitate the death. The human body can take in heavy torture for hours, how much more few strokes of cain?? Let's give the situation a second tot.
Re: Teacher Nabbed For Flogging Student To Death- The Blueprint Newspaper by Nina4u(f): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2015
Nobody have a right to put their hands on anybody ..regardless ..aspecially a teacher ..nobody go touch my kids but me ..that shit should be illegal for crying out loud ..the kids are there to learn ..not get flogged .. Besides the one beating the kids ..i betcha they beat their wives too ..evil people ...just evil hearts ...what do they get out of it ?? A hardon and an ejaculation ? Furkin swine goats ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SA Police Kills A Robbery Suspect Execution Style: Graphic Video / Robber Shot Dead At Pointblank Range When Tried To Rob A Plain Clothe Officer / Very Shocker: Man Kills His Friend After Their Balls Touched During Three Some (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.