Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Can Tiwa Savage Make A Comeback? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can Tiwa Savage Make A Comeback? (1501 Views)

Wizkid Is Just A Wavy God With Comeback Trendy Hairdo [PICS] / Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best? / Terry G At Slot HQ, Lagos, Stages A Huge Comeback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Tiwa Savage Make A Comeback? by jiggaz(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2015
This is an interesting video by Osagie Alonge of FactsOnly.

Tiwa Savage has been off the scene for some months since delivering her baby.

Before Tiwa Savage made her debut in the Nigerian music scene in 2010, females in the industry were not dominating. The likes of Waje, Sasha, Kefee & Omawumi were there but they were not daring. Tiwa Savage came to the scene and brought SEXY into the game. She took a huge risk cos most female artistes then, only depend on their vocals & talent to sell their music. It worked for her and KELE KELE LOVE became a Hit followed by LOVE ME LOVE ME.

Most female artistes have great voices but they are not sexy enough, while some are sexy without the voice. But Tiwa have both and it worked for her. She became the number 1 female artiste in Nigeria and Africa.

Why did Don Jazzy sign Tiwa Savage to Mavin Records? Its because she's the most marketable female artiste in Nigeria, bagging endorsement here and there. When you think Tiwa Savage, you think of Beyonce.... yes she's that BIG.

Now, the music industry is saturated with a lot of females oozing sexiness e.g Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay, Cynthia Morgan etc. Can Tiwa Savage, Nigeria's biggest female Pop singer make a return to the number 1 spot which has been dominated by her rivals?

Enjoy and don't forget to let me know what you think in the comment section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S1-mFi5uN4&fulldescription=1&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

Re: Can Tiwa Savage Make A Comeback? by playtheblues(f): 7:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Let me observe before commenting....
Re: Can Tiwa Savage Make A Comeback? by axortedbabe(f): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2015
Help her na

2 Likes

Re: Can Tiwa Savage Make A Comeback? by jiggaz(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2015
playtheblues:
Let me observe before commenting....
Okay

1 Like

Re: Can Tiwa Savage Make A Comeback? by jiggaz(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2015
axortedbabe:
Help her na
Alright
Re: Can Tiwa Savage Make A Comeback? by darmys(f): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2015
Why not? If sarah can give birth to isaac at 90. It is never too late grin
TIwa never left though so there is no need to come back
Re: Can Tiwa Savage Make A Comeback? by jiggaz(m): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2015
darmys:
Abi oo lol, if Sarah can, she could too.
Re: Can Tiwa Savage Make A Comeback? by jiggaz(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
darmys:
Re: Can Tiwa Savage Make A Comeback? by Babe2sure(f): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
very much possible. Tiwa is already big.

You can't afford to go on an hiatus in the music industry. She went for a good reason, though.
Re: Can Tiwa Savage Make A Comeback? by jiggaz(m): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
Babe2sure:
very much possible. Tiwa is already big.
You can't afford to go on an hiatus in the music industry. She went for a good reason, though.
Re: Can Tiwa Savage Make A Comeback? by jiggaz(m): 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
darmys:

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello Visits Down Syndrome Foundation Of Nigeria / Where Is General Pype? / I Once Hawked Oranges On The Streets To Survive— Mercy Macjoe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.