Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,069 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Happy 60th Birthday To Bill Gate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy 60th Birthday To Bill Gate (483 Views)

Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo / Dangote Dances As Davido Sings At His 60th Birthday (Pics, Video) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Dangote's 60th Birthday With Cute Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 60th Birthday To Bill Gate by Fynestboi: 7:22am On Oct 30, 2015
Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft and noted philanthropist, is officially a sexagenarian. The world's richest man turns 60 today.

Drop your birthday wishes for him...

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Happy 60th Birthday To Bill Gate by boboLIL(m): 7:25am On Oct 30, 2015
hbd oga billionnaire
Re: Happy 60th Birthday To Bill Gate by marv1: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2015
Hbd
Re: Happy 60th Birthday To Bill Gate by Fynestboi: 9:00am On Oct 30, 2015
Read on for Mrs Gates heartfelt words to her husband as he turned 60.

"When Bill first asked me out, he said, 'I was thinking maybe we could go out two weeks from tonight.' I told him he wasn’t spontaneous enough for me. So he called me an hour later to suggest we get together that night. He asked: 'Is that spontaneous enough for you?'

"Bill, after two amazing decades together, your humor, drive, intelligence, curiosity, thoughtfulness, optimism – and, yes, your spontaneity– are as wonderful as ever. On land, at sea, and everywhere in between, I’m glad you’re by my side. Happy, birthday."

(1) (Reply)

Being Born Was The Most Influential Thing That Has Happened To Me – Jaden Smith / Davido – “the Money” Ft. Olamide (prod By Kiddominant) / MUSIC: Kiss Daniel – Good Time (prod. By DJ Coublon) (snippet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.