Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Trying To Unravel The Mystery Behind The Moniker " Nobody" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trying To Unravel The Mystery Behind The Moniker " Nobody" (1222 Views)

Here’s The Photos Of The Mystery Snake That Swallowed 36million Naira From JAMB / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) / Wonder Fruit Nature Will Not Cease To Unravel Mystery Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Unravel The Mystery Behind The Moniker " Nobody" by feldido(m): 7:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Have anyone noticed the strange moniker "nobody"?
What baffles me is that its unclickable but try quoting it(trick wink) , you'll be surprised it carries a moniker under its disguise.
The strange thing is that I've seen many moniker under it.

So I wanna know if there's a mystery behind that moniker or its just a trick to hide. angry angry

Guys what do you think?
Re: Trying To Unravel The Mystery Behind The Moniker " Nobody" by boboLIL(m): 7:28am On Oct 30, 2015
the more u look, the less u see
Re: Trying To Unravel The Mystery Behind The Moniker " Nobody" by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 30, 2015
yea ave seen it before well not till i came to this conclusion --that when u deactive ur moniker will then appear as nobody off cause dey cant delete ur posts abi
Re: Trying To Unravel The Mystery Behind The Moniker " Nobody" by deewhone(f): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2015
boboLIL:
the more u look, the less u see
Abracadabra
Re: Trying To Unravel The Mystery Behind The Moniker " Nobody" by feldido(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2015
wizkelly:
yea ave seen it before well not till i came to this conclusion --that when u deactive ur moniker will then appear as nobody off cause dey cant delete ur posts abi

U may be right sha
Re: Trying To Unravel The Mystery Behind The Moniker " Nobody" by KillerBeauty(f): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2015
When u deactivate ur account ur moniker changes to nobody. No mystery behind it
Re: Trying To Unravel The Mystery Behind The Moniker " Nobody" by feldido(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
KillerBeauty:
When u deactivate ur account ur moniker changes to nobody. No mystery behind it

Clear enough... Thanks grin
Re: Trying To Unravel The Mystery Behind The Moniker " Nobody" by circuit101: 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
U only see the person's true identity only if he or she has earlier been quoted b4 deactivation.
Re: Trying To Unravel The Mystery Behind The Moniker " Nobody" by feldido(m): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2015
circuit101:
U only see the person's true identity only if he or she has earlier been quoted b4 deactivation.

Thanks.
Re: Trying To Unravel The Mystery Behind The Moniker " Nobody" by NiRfreak(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Picture: When You Keep Calling Your Man A Baby / During Sex, He Doesn't Cum Inside Me - Toke Makinwa / How To Cash Out Your 2016 Mavro On Mmm, Part 2 Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.