Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,742 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Vic Lawrence Associates Test What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vic Lawrence Associates Test What To Expect (3645 Views)

Job Vacancy For Contact Centre At Vic Lawrence And Associates / Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vic Lawrence Associates Test What To Expect by crixcrox(f): 8:02am On Oct 30, 2015
Hello folks have an aptitude test with vla on Wednesday, if you have ever taken their test could you please tell me what to expect in terms of questions.
Re: Vic Lawrence Associates Test What To Expect by jaegermesiter: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Its Vic lawrence not Victor lawarence.
Numerical reasoning,quantitative and current affairs

1 Like

Re: Vic Lawrence Associates Test What To Expect by aasun(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2015
I seconded @jaegermesiter.... Comment. Dats all tu expect
Re: Vic Lawrence Associates Test What To Expect by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2015
crixcrox:
Hello folks have an aptitude test with vla on Wednesday, if you have ever taken their test could you please tell me what to expect in terms of questions.

Please, is it gatecrash-able? Kindly forward the message you received.
Re: Vic Lawrence Associates Test What To Expect by jaegermesiter: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
It is very gate ccrash able.....na gate crashersa dy get d job pass

Obi411:

Re: Vic Lawrence Associates Test What To Expect by crixcrox(f): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
jaegermesiter:
Its Vic lawrence not Victor lawarence.
Numerical reasoning,quantitative and current affairs
noted Vic Lawrence thanks
Re: Vic Lawrence Associates Test What To Expect by crixcrox(f): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Obi411:

a friend submitted my CV for me haven't heard about the organization until yesterday and no message was sent to me I was only told by my friend to go for the test.
Re: Vic Lawrence Associates Test What To Expect by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
OK. Thanks guys. Any slated time for the test?
Re: Vic Lawrence Associates Test What To Expect by holuwapelumi(f): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Helo friends! Plz wat if you have done the test , and u dint get a msg from them dat same day, does it means they can still send the message?? Tnx... Ur responds are highly needed urgently
Re: Vic Lawrence Associates Test What To Expect by wisdomokundia: 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hello friends , I was invited for an Induction exam by VlA which I was mandated to score above 75% . Please any idea on what to expect. Pls help a friend ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment At Genesis Group Nigeria Limited / Is Glo Recruiting? / Food Processing Company Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.