Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? (3670 Views)

Beautiful Polish Woman So Proud Of Her Biafran Husband - Speaks Igbo. / Andy Uba: The Man Anambrarians Want As Governor / Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by OBAFEMIawolowo: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2015
I have had lot of encounters with anambrarians and they sound so proud. What could be the reason for the excessive pride?
Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2015
With the record they have, it's only natural. No matter the economy of the jungle, the lion will never eat grass. It's not pride, it's who we are.

23 Likes

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by OBAFEMIawolowo: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
With the record they have, it's only natural. No master the economy of the jungle, the lion will never eat grass. It's not pride, it's who we are.
but we also have States with records in Nigeria, anambra is not even part of the first class states in Nigeria still the excessive pride persists

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by hardywaltz(m): 8:26am On Oct 30, 2015
Awolowo tried figuring it out all his life but couldn't...
It's just who we are ....

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by AustineE1: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2015
The Lion is a very proud Animal,may be that explains why he is the king of the jungle.

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by coolebux(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2015
It's because we've seen the light

#lightofthenation

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by overdrive(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2015
Proudly Anambrarian cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by LordMecuzy(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2015
Everyone is proud of his or her state it's normal..
Proudly Imo

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by gab264(m): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
but we also have States with records in Nigeria, anambra is not even part of the first class states in Nigeria still the excessive pride persists

Which state comes above Anambra in teems of human capital and Human development indices (HDIs)?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by Chubhie: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2015
I'm Anambra but not proud. Although I once used to be till I got an epiphany. I must tell you first hand that there's a crazy competition to be outstanding even in your own household. It pushes some to the extreme. The moto is thrive or die no two ways about it.

By default, Anambarians tend to have little or no regards for her other Igbo neighbours. Maybe its in the blood. I don't subscribe to it and have exorcised my own demons.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by patrick89(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2015
gab264:
Op am not from anambra, but I can tell u that, 80% percent of pple down here are rich business men and woman.
They are bless in a such a way that they are properious in anything they intends to do, especially business.
e.g authur eze, capital oil many of them, anambra have humble trillionaire who don't make mouth or noise like other south east brothers do.
Am staying down here in anambra, so I knew what am saying.
So as an anambra citizen when u saw the kind of plc u came from and the potential u have , u need to be happy.

RIP english

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Which state comes above Anambra in teems of human capital and Human development indices (HDIs)?
do you have a stat for that?
Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2015
Anambra belongs to the Badagry people. Fact!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by suxkill: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2015
Op,I will answer this nonsense question when I've finished eaten.

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:

Is not All about the state, is who they are, you can find them in every part of the world making waves...
When was Anambra state created??
Without Nigeria will there be Anambra state?? No
Without Igbo land will there be Anambrarians?? No
Without Nigeria will there be anambrarians? Yes
Just chill and don't judge anambrarians bc of their state...

They are igbos, that's who we are according to the bros up there..

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by Chinachriss(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2015
I'm from Imo but I must confess, Anambra people are phenomenal. Their records are unbeatable. There is something puzzling and uncanny about them.
In education, they are trailblazers,
In commerce, they are the real Igbo bussinessmen,
In science and technology, they make exploits,
In affluence, they are the wealthiest Nigerians, stinkingly rich.
In investment, choi, they are real developers. Most of the supermarkets in Uyo are owned by Anambrarians. Even in Aba where my family stays, Anambrarians are the ones making things happen. Most storey buildings are owned by them.
They are also very populous.
They are the ones making Igbos renowned and they are very presumptuous.
Although, my Imo dey try but Anambra is many miles away from us

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by brize(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2015
Yoruba please face your front.... It seems some people don't know their tricks again...... From why are Anambra are so proud to Anambra and Imo which one is better, and then the next question will be why is Ebonyi not regarded as real igbos and do you know what next?? ANAMBRA will FIGHT IMO, ABIA will FIGHT ENUGU AND EBONYI MAY FIGHT EVERYONE........... They will divide you according to this fraudulent creations called states and they will watch by the side and laugh at your own ignorance.....That's the best power yorubas possess.......... When you see this kind of THREAD my dear brothers, just avoid it like ebola, but if you must comment use your brain...... Yoruba will never relent in their fight to divide and laugh........ #PEACEOUT

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by cremedelacreme: 11:03am On Oct 30, 2015
brize:
Yoruba please face your front.... It seems some people don't know their tricks again...... From why are Anambra are so proud to Anambra and Imo which one is better, and then the next question will be why is Ebonyi not regarded as real igbos and do you know what next?? ANAMBRA will FIGHT IMO, ABIA will FIGHT ENUGU AND EBONYI MAY FIGHT EVERYONE........... They will divide you according to this fraudulent creations called states and they will watch by the side and laugh at your own ignorance.....That's the best power yorubas possess.......... When you see this kind of THREAD my dear brothers, just avoid it like ebola, but if you must comment use your brain...... Yoruba will never relent in their fight to divide and laugh........ #PEACEOUT

Nwanne daalu. Yoruba and their mischiefs. I'm proud not because I'm from Anambra but because I'm an Igbo man.

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by brize(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2015
cremedelacreme:

Nwanne daalu. Yoruba and their mischiefs. I'm proud not because I'm from Anambra but because I'm an Igbo man.
nwanne mmadu, ekpere mu bu ka chukwu umu igbo gozibe ha with ako na uche okachasi ako na uche eji aghota awuwor ndi ofe mmanu

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by Yeske2(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2015
OP, seems you dreamt of my beautiful state last night, we are what we are.
We ain't proud but we are never intimidated by anyone and i guess that's what you misconstrued as being proud.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
do you have a stat for that?

Stats abound. Only Ogun state comes close.
Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by zuchyblink(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Anambra is the only self made state in Nigeria with Zero federal presence and they are doing well. Why won't they be proud?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by anigbogukelvin(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2015
Now...Anambra is proud because we are Igbos...Igbos are successful people. Igbo around the whole Nigeria, be it Port Harcourt or Delta...We have great States in Nigeria.
One day we shall unite and become greater people.

Let this tread be for us a unifying factor other than division factor.

chachachachacha!!!! Igbo Kweeeenuuuu !!!!
Igbo mma mma nu.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Everyone is proud of his or her state it's normal..

Proudly Imo

Lolz.. na lie oo...E go get some state you go Come from you won't be proud of it oo.. States like **********. I nor call names oo..

Anambra people re proud, no matter the situation.. Everybody with there own
Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2015
anigbogukelvin:
Now...Anambra is proud because we are Igbos...Igbos are successful people. Igbo around the whole Nigeria, be it Port Harcourt or Delta...We have great States in Nigeria.
One day we shall unite and become greater people.

Let this tread be for us a unifying factor other than division factor.

chachachachacha!!!! Igbo Kweeeenuuuu !!!!
Igbo mma mma nu.
grin.. na so e be grin

Your teeth Complete
Is Rose2014 from Anambra ?.. That babe they give me red light oo
Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:

Are u sure ur normal
Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by cremedelacreme: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
brize:
nwanne mmadu, ekpere mu bu ka chukwu umu igbo gozibe ha with ako na uche okachasi ako na uche eji aghota awuwor ndi ofe mmanu

Nwanne mmadu Isee! O ife mwute na ufodu ndi Igbo especially na Nairaland ebea anaro aghota udi aghugho niine di iche iche ndi ofe mmanu ji acho itinye ogba aghala na ime ndi Igbo. Igbo bu ofu.

#ProudlyIgbo
#ProudlyAnambra

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by IGBOSON1: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Don't mistake confidence for pride!

Your preconceived notions of Igbos in general and Anambrans in particular is the primary reason for your mistaken belief!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by Herald47: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
We are proud of them and they are also proud of themselves,they aren't arrogant,it's not easy to attain the followind feet:
1.first president of nigeria-nnamdi azikiwe
2.greatest african scientist-philip emeagwali.
3.greatest african writer-chinua achebe.
4.first black secretary of commonwealth of nation-emeka anyaoku.
5.first nigerian millionaire-louis ojukwu.
6.the state with the best academic records,both in jamb,waec,neco e.t.c for the past 10 years.
7.the first black to win an olympic medal-ifeajuna.
8.the greatest sub saharan mathematician-chike obi.
9.the first graduate in the nigerian army-odumegwu ojukwu.
10.the home of the first indigeneou automobile factory in nigeria.and many more.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by Optionalx: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
I have had lot of encounters with anambrarians and they sound so proud. What could be the reason for the excessive pride?
Op
What are those behavioural patterns parculiar to Anambrains that made you are form this opinion that is not obtainable in other states.

Me think is either a case of STEREOTYPING, low self esteem or both

1 Like

Re: Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
give it up for Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

RIP Nigeria - Last One Out, Turn Off The Light / Does Nigeria Have Any Aircraft Carrier? / Why Are Nigerians Tolerating Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.