Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Alert... Custom Disposed Chickens In The Market - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alert... Custom Disposed Chickens In The Market (748 Views)

To Those Ladies That Disposed Sanitary Pads ANYHOW, See Its Effects (READ THIS) / Formalin: Why You Should Reduce Eating Frozen Turkeys And Chickens / Durban: Children Drank Disposed HIV Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert... Custom Disposed Chickens In The Market by FBLJ(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2015
Admin move this to front page,
shocked Yesterday custom confiscated three container load of chicken and disposed it in the a dump site along eleme - onne road in Port Harcourt Rivers state, since then large number of people have been going there to recover the chicken for reasons we cant tell the chicken is so much that since yesterday they have not finished it. Guys from what i see the chicken is jumbo size. I am unable to get pictures from the staff bus last night and this morning, but i am sure soon the picture and videos will flood the internet. I saw a woman pricing a boy with a bag full of chicken, I also custom officers there this morning, obviously trying to disperse the crowd, for where? see as people they hustle. So be careful of the chicken you eat.
for me, live chicken or nothing for now. cheesy
Have a great day
Re: Alert... Custom Disposed Chickens In The Market by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
If this story is true, then i weep for this our country called Nigeria. Poverty, greed and ignorance, all three converge at a meeting point.
No wonder the high spate of "western" diseases ravaging the populace. May God help this country.
Re: Alert... Custom Disposed Chickens In The Market by leuelliot(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2015
True story I see am with my own eyes. Please this needs to be on the front page

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Alert... Custom Disposed Chickens In The Market by Chubhie: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Groundnut oil and now chicken! Fact is majority of Nigerians are in lack in the mist of plenty.

On a lighter note, I noticed that most people that used to have pot belly are now looking physically fit thanks to PMB and Vice president body frame. I guess people are falling into line and emulating their body language out of love and respect.

APC should be hailed for birthing a fit and healthy citizens. This is one area I've witnessed change.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Food Poisoning Starts.. / Virus Free Anambra State: Obiano's "Operation Wipe-out" Sighted In Awka / How Do I Boost My Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.