Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Beauty Queen Shows Amazing Act Of Appreciation To Her Mum.. Please Read - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Queen Shows Amazing Act Of Appreciation To Her Mum.. Please Read (829 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Amazing Flexibility As She Somersaults Four Times To Celebrate / Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation / Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Appreciation To God After Bail From Jail(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Queen Shows Amazing Act Of Appreciation To Her Mum.. Please Read by mrpatozky(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2015
On Monday, Khanittha “Mint” Phasaeng, 17, became the winner of Miss Uncensored News Thailand 2015 and after winning the coveted title, Mint’s first reaction was to thank her mother for everything she had done for her.

She helps her mother collect garbage for a living. She also sells second-hand clothes for a living. She returned to home, still decked out in her pageant accouterments, and got on her knees by the rubbish which her mum makes a living from.

In her culture, kneeling in gratitude is the highest form of respect, and Mint said that she was never ashamed of working with her mum, who raised her alone, in the rubbish. She later told Drama Fever: “What I have today is because of my mother. She and I make a living by doing honest work, so there is no reason why I should feel inferior.”…..

thanks for nt going on IG to pose wt d house of someone else’s dad…..

Re: Beauty Queen Shows Amazing Act Of Appreciation To Her Mum.. Please Read by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2015
Wow...humbleness is not foolishness

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Shows Amazing Act Of Appreciation To Her Mum.. Please Read by Nature8(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2015
Snowangel4:
Wow...humbleness is not foolishness

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

NOT AGAIN! See The The Naughty Thing This Lady Is Doing In Her Room Alone / Chris Brown Ex Exposed Cleavage Online / Tourism Beauty Queen Adds Chieftaincy Title To The Crown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.