Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

" Let Us Talk About Forex Trading" - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / " Let Us Talk About Forex Trading" (892 Views)

More About Forex / Learn All About Forex / Let's Share What We Know About Forex, I Guess It Will Be Beneficial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" Let Us Talk About Forex Trading" by rootbuoy: 1:15pm On May 08, 2009
I think it will be nice if we; forex traders on this forum, share our experience and what we know about on Forex trading, I am ready to assist to give out any useful information that are on my reach.

Hoping to hear from any Trader
Re: " Let Us Talk About Forex Trading" by Sundaynig(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2009
you are right my friend i have been facing a lot of problems in forex trading but no one for any piece of advice or guidance.
Re: " Let Us Talk About Forex Trading" by rootbuoy: 6:14pm On May 08, 2009
what kind of problem have you been facing?
Re: " Let Us Talk About Forex Trading" by mjay(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2009
you are right my friend i have been facing a lot of problems in forex trading but no one for any piece of advice or guidance.

For a one time solution to your forex problems, go to www.hardworkisnotenough.zulutrade.com. Part of the available opportunity for you is to have proffessional trade for you for free. You choose the professionals out of several of them, you have their live trade history of two years, you determine your own trade lots etc. You just check your accounts to see the pips roll in. If you need any info holla me at 08033093741
Re: " Let Us Talk About Forex Trading" by gbenga1984(m): 1:14pm On May 09, 2009
Can someone just please tell me how i can fund my paypal account here in Nigeria.

Kindly get back to me on my personal e-mail: samuelworldwide@yahoo.com
Tel:08023933735
Re: " Let Us Talk About Forex Trading" by rootbuoy: 10:56am On May 11, 2009
I did start this post with the intention of solving some of the mystery of forex trading, that many people face all over the world.

First of all, Let us define ‘forex trading’, it is the buying and selling of foreign currencies on the Internet, and the largest financial market in the world, with over 2.3trillion dollars exchanging hands every day.

But before any person decide to trade on forex, he or she must have the elaborate and comprehensive knowledge of Forex trading. Not the ABC, but the A to Y of forex trading.

But it is quite funny seeing a lot of people thinking that the best place to have the A to Y of forex trading, is from forex brokers who place e-learning on their web-site. Just think about this, is it possible for MTN to sponsor or be part of any Seminar that will make customers talk with their network without paying?

If your answer is no, then you should think of something else, instead of buying some of those software that teaches how to trade forex and are being sponsored by Forex Brokers all over the World.

The truth about forex is that not until you understand that forex brokers are businessmen who wants to make money from your loss, you will never develop a winning formula that will guarantee your profit.

…, to be continued

(1) (Reply)

item sold / Brand New T-mobile Mda Pro Palm Top For Sale / Re-invent Your Laptop With Style: Get A Laptop Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.