Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures (36336 Views)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Tanker Drivers Cause Traffic Gridlock In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Major Causes Of Traffic Gridlock In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by Emrixx(f): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
dicksononline:
that road will experience CHANGE very soon!
U no like as u dey answer Dickson abi u want us to abbreviate your name

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by miqos02(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
i was in it for 3 hours
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by tommykiwi(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
please the authority should look into this as soon as possible.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by October1960: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nigerian politicians and government officials DO NOT DESERVE TO BE CALLED honorable.

They are thieves. Look at this so called road in an oil rich nation
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
sescop:
this op can lie oooo
can u tell us exactly the name of this area
l can't remember any section of Lagos - Ibadan that is as bad as this shown above

if you cant remember it doesnt mean his lying
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by dollarathe(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Fynestboi:
Pictures... .

Punch....

http://punchng.com/2015/10/2199
are u sure , this is not the path to your village , this is not Lagos ibadan expressway oooo. check again

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by miqos02(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Fynestboi:
Pictures... .

Punch....

those pictures u posted is not that of the main express road, those are vehicles using the alternative road

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by oluFELAxy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
In FG's voice: "Calm down, we are ON TOP of the situation."
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by Blackkie: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Whats this?

Fynestboi:
Pictures... .

Punch....

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by Ijaya123: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Those pictures don't look like Lagos-Ibadan expresses to me.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
sescop:
this op can lie oooo
l can't remember any section of Lagos - Ibadan that is as bad as this shown above

I want to ask the same question o.
But come to think of it, was it not the road whose project was tagged "Bi-Courtney" under the GEJ administration?
What happen to the millioms allocated for it?

Another season of "KOJA"

In Eedris Abdulkareem's voice ***Won ti k'owo wa ja***

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by Badboiz(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
And I be wan travel tomorrow oo, chaii
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by waxdebo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
There is no part of lagos ibadan express way that is has bad as what shown.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by Rexnegro(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Wey those fools wey dey always say buhari is getting credit for gej's work? At least lagos-ibadan road na federal road

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
I thought this road has been renovated by Jonathan and I could remember he used it in one of his campaign on N.t.a

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Moneyyy:
And yet there is a government in that zoo? Click like if you support Biafra and share if you support Nigeria

i support nigeria and biafra......the beasts have a right to have a zoo of their own!
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by fart: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
the Struggle is real shocked shocked angry angry cry cry
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by obatosin(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Too bad that in 2016 the giant of Africa is still talking about road, electricity, water etc. BTW, OP this is nt Los-Ib expressway, rather it is a path that vehicles follow to beat the gridlock on the express, the area on the pix where u see those sign posts is the main road. And i think we should learn to say things the way they are. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by segend(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
sescop:
this op can lie oooo

same here ooo, i still drove to ibadan last month, and didn't see any part like this.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by tolexy007(m): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
sescop:
this op can lie oooo
thank you bro..this not lagos/ibadan road

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by Maawitemi: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
segend:

same here ooo, i still drove to ibadan last month, and didn't see any part like this.

I think this is the un-tarred road parallel to the long bridge between OPIC and Wawa. This is not the Expressway itself

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by Oma89(f): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
neocortex:
That is not Lagos-Ibadan expressway.
Just another lie from punch newspaper.
It is not a lie, I was a victim of this traffic yesterday. The express road around arepo is terrible which is always causing trailers to fall thereby causing mad traffic. This picture is actually an alternate route which in a normal sense should have been constructed. When will people start seeing the truth for what it is?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by alchemist(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
This is a big lie joor.

Lagos-Ibadan is not this bad , its even over good self. Op recheck again

Fynestboi:
Pictures... .

Punch....

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by miqos02(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Oma89:

It is not a lie, I was a victim of this traffic yesterday. The express road around arepo is terrible which is always causing trailers to fall thereby causing mad traffic. This picture is actually an alternate route which in a normal sense should have been constructed. When will people start seeing the truth for what it is?
the traffic is still there now
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by ndigbo: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
Sincerely, this is not the Lagos-Ibadan Express that i know and travel on almost daily since last two month!
Op, can you please mention the exact spot where this is?

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by vroom(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
miqos02:
i was in it for 3 hours

Could u pls confirm to me how worst it is?, am about leaving Ibadan to Lagos now, so a not to go an get myself hooked in the traffic!, I will be waiting for ur sincere advice
Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by olalekan9320(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
Na lie o this one no b Lagos Ibadan express I passed on Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by miqos02(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
vroom:

Could u pls confirm to me how worst it is?, am about leaving Ibadan to Lagos now, so a not to go an get myself hooked in the traffic!, I will be waiting for ur sincere advice
the traffic is still there at the moment, someone just came into lagos from ibadan now, it only affects people moving from outside lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by light004: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
If Jonathan was still the President, all hell would have let loose and insults from all corners especially, from social media.

This is the change you asked for and you have gotten. With the kind of campaign ran by the APC, I thought by now Nigeria would have been transformed and most of our problems gone but most unfortunately, APC has only compounded the problems they met and continued with their campaign of lies and propaganda. Blaming PDP for everything and forgetting that the elections are over.

I hope they wake up soon to their responsibilities and face governance and start solving the problems for which they were elected.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures by lordempire(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
Op can lie this is not true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? / Lets Talk Dubai / President Buhari Launches 10-Year Validity E-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.