Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Remember These Threats By Hon Femi Gbajabiamila Against Speaker Dogara Yakubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remember These Threats By Hon Femi Gbajabiamila Against Speaker Dogara Yakubu (490 Views)

Don’t Ignore Chemical Weapon Threats By Militants, Boko Haram – ECOWAS Warns FG / Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others / Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember These Threats By Hon Femi Gbajabiamila Against Speaker Dogara Yakubu by kunzaar83(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2015
What Do you think about the following Statements by Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila against the Speaker House of Reps, with Dates
Re: Remember These Threats By Hon Femi Gbajabiamila Against Speaker Dogara Yakubu by kunzaar83(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2015
16 June 2015; I will only recognise Rt Hon Dogara Yakubu as the speaker on the following conditions. He must grant me the following Conditions
Re: Remember These Threats By Hon Femi Gbajabiamila Against Speaker Dogara Yakubu by kunzaar83(m): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2015
16 June 2015;

(1) My Supporters MUST have more committee chairmanship slots, and those committees must be of grade A
(2) I MUST be the 1 to appoint the remaining 3 principal officers out of the remaining 4, of which the 4th I m the 1 (Majority leader) (he has already appointed himself
Re: Remember These Threats By Hon Femi Gbajabiamila Against Speaker Dogara Yakubu by kunzaar83(m): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2015
(3)16 June 2015;

I MUST be the 1 to name the PDP member that will head the PAC and those among them that will Chair any committee or deputy Chair
Re: Remember These Threats By Hon Femi Gbajabiamila Against Speaker Dogara Yakubu by kunzaar83(m): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2015
The Results

28th July 2015;

Even the APC could not Secure the House Leader position for Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, talk less of him appointing 3 Principal officers, President Buhari Had to Personally Plead with Rt Hon Dogara Yakubu to just give him the house leader for peace to reign...

26th Oct 2015;

Hon Femi Gbajabiamila - I was never consulted on House Chairmanship Positions, I saw it for the
first time at 10a.m., a couple of hours before the
announcement was made. This falls short of the consultation
with Principal Officers required and mandates by our House rules, I believe other principal officers were consulted, I was only given a. Chance to raise any objection if I m not ok with any of the committee chair, of course you don't expect me to say anything against any committee chairman how will the person see me? Only 1 of my supporter got the chairmanship of a grade A committee, Comm on Custom and excise, Hon James Falake (APC Lagos) of which he is expected to exit the house if he wins the post of the Deputy gov he's contesting in Kogi state in Nov 2015,
The speaker gave us the low
graded committees like civil societies, anti-corruption, aids
and loans, financial crimes, insurance, treatise, protocols
and agreements. Are those serious committees? Only Sani
Zorro got something fair, the newly formed committee on
IDPs, and maybe because he has been the face of the house.....

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Sexual Life In Just 2 Day / FG To Pay Civil Servants Their October Salaries Today / Dollar At The Parallel Market Is Now 229

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.