Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Multiply Your Audience Through Quality Network - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Multiply Your Audience Through Quality Network (438 Views)

Sell Your Novels (ebook Pdf ) To A Ready Nigeria Audience. / Increase Your Exposure, Followers And Audience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multiply Your Audience Through Quality Network by PDBonline: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2015
Do you own a blog or an information-based website? Writing becomes rewarding when you have readers and the more your readers, the more the value of your website/blog.

A platform has been created for writers to support one another to increase content and content readers through purpose and quality driven networking. It works by having members in Chat Groups of bloggers an
members have an obligation to

1. Submit a summary of relevant blog or board contents + link to your website/blog

2. Verify contents (and contribute, optional)

3. Share with contacts on social media platforms and members/audience of blog/website

Type of Contents

1. Evergreen topics
2. Useful information to a global audience
3. Cross-sector ideas or topic

Quality of Contents

• No copyright infringements (original content only)
• No links to websites and contents with adult (sexual) theme- explicit or not.
• No links to advertisement pages (you can provide authentic adverts in-house but no links)

Benefits of Participation

1. Increased awareness of your blog/website
2. Increased readers per post
3. Improves search engine optimization (SEO) over time.
4. Maximize marketability and income potential of your website/blog
5. Free membership registration

How To Participate

* If you agree, send the following information below to dglextra@gmail.com with the subject: Writers' Network Chat Room:-
-----
I write to indicate interest in your Writers' Network Chat Rooms.

Other members of my chat room network are hereby granted non-exclusive, limited rights to use only the contents and link I provide in the chat room network they also belong except otherwise stated by me.

I agree to abide by the terms of use of the platform and chat rooms as long as I use them.
YOUR FULL OFFICIAL NAME
-----
* Plus (for members verification purpose)
1. Indicate your full official name
2. Your Facebook ID and link/url to your page on Facebook
3. Your blog/website url

Other important information will be sent to you when you indicate interest and verification is complete.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Competent Writer, Editor Or Proofreader? / Closed / Script For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.