Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) (57518 Views)

Man Parks His Car With His Daughter In Ogun. Robber Flees With Car & Daughter / Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by MeandSum: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
If money grew on trees, most Igbo men would only marry monkeys. That's how much they love money... Especially stealing from others.
Noise makers.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by MeandSum: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
mitcano7:

Just downloaded it

God punish you for downloading! grin

You can't afford $1 to show appreciation to the artist for her effort? Yet you come here and complain about corrupt politicians.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
odinese:
.sh!t happens..

Hey guys pls download this great song "Adele - hello" you ain't gonna regret listening to this great vocal...

Search on Google.

Adele has a very wonderful voice.
Are u just learning who Adele is!
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by zynzyn(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
odinese:

Ain't promoting sh!t!
Everybody knows Adele...I didn't post it for everyone.

Oh Adele. Almost forgot! I adore her voice! SHE IS A P H E N O M E N O N! I actually mistook it for a new Nigerian act!

But then again, respect the mood of the thread!
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by malikisah: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Yet they want biafra Republic, I know for sure that south south people know very well what these people can do because of money
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Mekus68: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2015
moneybag100:
Omo Ibo and the evil love of money, only God can deliver them.
WHAT IS YOUR NAME AGAIN?
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by ukandi1(m): 5:14am On Oct 31, 2015
StepTwo:
they were both pretending to be sleeping then or how come the other couldnt kill him with d cutlass?

when heavens no approve ur death, na so e de happen.
Always beg that ur death shud not be approved now until u see gray hair everywhere, ur teeth fall finish for mouth, and u come d use walking stick oh.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by toyinid78: 8:35am On Oct 31, 2015
I hope dos igbo nairalanders can see dis cos dey always attack yoruba as if all tribes dnt av same issue,corpper no sabi book,armed robber in lagos,ritual killer all na only yoruba to dem n yet dem no create site,na yoruba man site wey him create una still dey abuse yoruba
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by agoman: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2015
prideofscience:
"My friend (NNAMDI) accompany me to Cotonou to BUY a car". lifetime risk. The igbo guy will kill u and kill all whom might suspect ur disappearance. sad sad
i beieive tribalism is the majot Nigerian problem. I wish we would become more enlightened and stop making this type of comments

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by willy99m: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2015
Make ur fast money GOTO http://PayRefe.net/?ref=265826
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by StepTwo: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2015
ukandi1:

when heavens no approve ur death, na so e de happen.
Always beg that ur death shud not be approved now until u see gray hair everywhere, ur teeth fall finish for mouth, and u come d use walking stick oh.
mehn!
this is terrible

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by mitcano7(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
MeandSum:

God punish you for downloading! grin

You can't afford $1 to show appreciation to the artist for her effort? Yet you come here and complain about corrupt politicians.

Please am nt into all these shii. I guess u like ro abuse alot lipsrsealed. .....am sorry if it hurts u dat i downloaded it for free. angry.....since u are very rich. ....keep buying. ....am not dat rich so i respect pple who buy it and put it up for free, i do free tinz too.. ....nd i dnt argue abt anytin, i pray God doesn't punish any of us!
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by MeandSum: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
mitcano7:

Please am nt into all these shii. I guess u like ro abuse alot lipsrsealed. .....am sorry if it hurts u dat i downloaded it for free. angry.....since u are very rich. ....keep buying. ....am not dat rich so i respect pple who buy it and put it up for free, i do free tinz too.. ....nd i dnt argue abt anytin, i pray God doesn't punish any of us!

are you freaking kidding me? you can't afford $1? then buy a radio. the music streams for free and advertisers pay for it.
what would you say when arm rubbers come knocking on your door because they need your stuff too? I guess you'll understand and bless them.

It is not about being rich or poor. Your existence is not dependent on you listing to that music. So you have a choice.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by mitcano7(m): 1:37am On Nov 04, 2015
MeandSum:

are you freaking kidding me? you can't afford $1? then buy a radio. the music streams for free and advertisers pay for it.
what would you say when arm rubbers come knocking on your door because they need your stuff too? I guess you'll understand and bless them.

It is not about being rich or poor. Your existence is not dependent on you listing to that music. So you have a choice.
blah blah blah......we in naija
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Kingbilo(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2015
Adegokenath:
But why always biafura

Boss.. I saw your email.. What's up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach / Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna / Lagos Maths Teacher Sending Nude Photos & Videos To 14-Year-Old Student Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.