Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) (29538 Views)

Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' / Efe Ejeba Visits Raypower, Meets With Kenny Ogungbe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by skydigit65: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy nice 1
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by exoswap: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
good
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by seangy4konji: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
Good one.
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by directonpc(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
evlyn:
he is always posing...very soon he ll get mr photogenic of the year wink grin
crushing abi? women eh
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by mzdeee(f): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nice one
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by hotdi(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Korede's mouth always open. This guy go like breast when he was an infant o grin
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by krissy213(f): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
My daddy's looking good
For those who don't know, I'm krystyn Ogunbe. Kenny's 2nd daughter
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by authenticman(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
This small boy no know him mate? E hardly hang out with kids lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by AYOdeji2102: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nice shot...

Its always so easy to gain weight than to loose it.Let me show you how to loose 5-10kg in just 9 days!
Ask how....follow this trend for free tips...
https://www.nairaland.com/2427877/get-back-sexy-look-confidence#39247217
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by undisputedgbola(m): 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
englishmart:
they are not too good looking

Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by Donbabajay12(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
This is the kind of news u see on fp page nowadays ....smh
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by asvpChuu(m): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mtcheew... I was listening to dej loaf. cool
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
i like this guy...men want to be like him,,women want to be with him...this guy is realy blessed by god.... grin grin grin
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Am yet to see Korede pics in Toilet, Op, kindly do more research
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by onisol(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
tobtap:
korede.....his name dey work for am....goodluck kid cool cool
haha dats true
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by bummyla(m): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Don't allow them to poach you! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by musicwriter(m): 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:
Thank God Don Jazzy discovered you before these 2 men, they would av killed your carrer because right now they are living on past glory cheesy

You don't know what you're talking about.

Kenny and D1 knows the business more than Don Jazzy, just that they haven't got a talented artiste again after 2 face. For your information, musicians themselves can kill a label as well. Moreover, the music industry is like that, sometimes a label or artiste is ontop, other times others dethrone them. That's the way it is.
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
musicwriter:

You don't know what you're talking about.

Kenny and D1 knows the business more than Don Jazzy, just that they haven't got a talented artiste again after 2 face. For your information, musicians themselves can kill a label as well. Moreover, the music industry is like that, sometimes a label or artiste is ontop, other times others dethrone them. That's the way it is.
I disagree with you when you say they know the business more than Don Jazzy. If they do, how will you tell me that they couldn't get a talented artiste again after 2face when Don Jazzy was able to discover and blow 3 acts within one year (This was after the split of Mo' Hits where he also discovered and shot D'Banj and others to limelight). Are you telling me with all the talents on the street Kennis can't find any? Whether you like it or not, kennis is living on past glory and Don Jazzy knows the business more than them. As a good boss, you should think about the well beign of your artiste first not your investment. That is the secret of Don Jazzy's success and that is what Kennis can't do, that is why their label died.
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by musicwriter(m): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:

I disagree with you when you say they know the business more than Don Jazzy. If they do, how will you tell me that they couldn't get a talented artiste again after 2face when Don Jazzy was able to discover and blow 3 acts within one year (This was after the split of Mo' Hits where he also discovered and shot D'Banj and others to limelight). Are you telling me with all the talents on the street Kennis can't find any? Whether you like it or not, kennis is living on past glory and Don Jazzy knows the business more than them. As a good boss, you should think about the well beign of your artiste first not your investment. That is the secret of Don Jazzy's success and that is what Kennis can't do, that is why their label died.

How many of Don Jazzy's artiste's climaxed like 2face?. 2face is worth all his talents put together.

By the way, Don Jazzy is a music producer and can always have artistes on their knees. He can get as many musicians as he want, and he's doing exactly that, signing every family member to his label. You know what will happen?. Eventually, they'll kill his label because they're not talented.

To you he have good musicians on his label, but to me Don Jazzy have not got what I'll call a talented artiste.

However, Tiwa Savage is good as a singer, but she doesn't write quality songs.

DBanj, I don't know exactly where to put him, but he should follow Ms. Savage.

Honestly, I don't regard Koredo Bello as a good musician. With very little budget and no rehearsals, I've done songs better than all his songs. Check it out on iTunes. Artiste name: Africason.
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by kenx1(m): 6:38am On Oct 31, 2015
What's the hype about this guy
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by graciouszinny(f): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2015
lhordspy:
i hate this dude.... i hate himm! Over-hypers self undecided Godwin crooner shiit here and there! Almost a year now, OTHER dudes be dropping hits over hits.... he is busy posting pictures of almost everybody....BIG NONSENSE! . arrqq grin
Bros calm down biko grin
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by Alabiola78(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Okay, my time is coming
Re: Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) by YuckFou: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2015
lhordspy:
i hate this dude.... i hate himm! Over-hypers self undecided Godwin crooner shiit here and there! Almost a year now, OTHER dudes be dropping hits over hits.... he is busy posting pictures of almost everybody....BIG NONSENSE! . arrqq grin

You r an envious fool. What is there to hate about KB, a very young guy obviously full of love. Those "hits" will be forgotten tomorrow, Godwin will still be played 100 years from now. Deal with it. BELLOVER FOR LIFE!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It / Skales Buys A Range Rover For His Birthday (Photos) / Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.