Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ekiti To Explore Agric Opportunities With Israel - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti To Explore Agric Opportunities With Israel - Fayose (448 Views)

Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave / Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion / Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti To Explore Agric Opportunities With Israel - Fayose by neolboy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
Written by: Sam Nwaoko - Ado-Ekiti

October 30, 2015

EKITI State governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose, has said the state will further explore agricultural opportunities which he said he discovered during his recent pilgrimage to Israel.

The governor made the disclosure in an interview with newsmen after arriving from Israel.

A statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, quoted the governor to have said: “My trip to Israel was both religious and economic. We went there to pray for Ekiti State and Nigeria. There were other state governors from Benue, Plateau and even the Speaker of the House of Representatives was there.

“By God’s grace, our state will experience great rebirth in all ramifications. I will use the fresh anointing from God to pray for our dear state. The agricultural opportunities we found out in Israel, we will further explore to bring the sector back to the forefront,” he said.

Commenting on the revelation by the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Honourable Yakubu Dogara, that he prayed for him to become the speaker, Fayose said all the glory belongs to God.
“Yes, he came and we prayed. God can use anybody. But all the glory belongs to God. Those trying to twist what happened for political reason, that is their own cup of tea. As far as I am concerned, God can use anybody for His glory,” he said.

source:www.tribuneonlineng.com/node/20960
Re: Ekiti To Explore Agric Opportunities With Israel - Fayose by neolboy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
man of the people

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari: Not All Confirmed Nominees Will Be Portfolio Ministers / H.I.D Awolowo To Be Buried In Gold Casket / BREAKING: DSS Invades Dasuki’s Abuja Home, Prevents Him From travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.