Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education (1359 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by darmys(f): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
If you follow Chine Ezekwesili on twitter, you would know that he is very intelligent and witty.

The youngman, who is the son of former minister of Education made some "Cosmological" arguments online today and they are worth sharing .

It is no wonder his mother is a former minister of education ( the boy go school well cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Thoughts? More after the page break

Source: http://www.daminaj.com/2015/10/chine-ezekwesili-proves-that-his-mum.html

Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by darmys(f): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2015

Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
I don't know if its me but the boy's head is looking like a rhino

2 Likes

Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by basisop(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Op, this your boyfriend head resemble "Star of David". grin

2 Likes

Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by darmys(f): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
basisop:
Op, this your boyfriend head resemble "Star of David". grin

na book full inside! he drops knowledge left , right and centre
Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by Lilimax(f): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
obum88:
Obumnaeme, can you show us your face? embarassed
Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
obum88:

My people say " hapu Ihe e dere na moto ba n' ime moto "

1 Like

Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by Dannyset(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
This still doesn't justify why his Mum should be The Minister of Education.
Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lilimax:

Obumnaeme, can you show us your face? embarassed

Lol baby you will be loving me. I don't want you tripping
Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Why is it that only girls are defending the rhino headed son of a loud mouthed woman?

1 Like

Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
#No hating but this proves nothing to me, well i dnt know about others. I can as well gather some words from the textbook or lexicon then mount twitter and post it and that doesn't mean that Mum or Dad deserves to be Education minister.

1 Like

Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by darmys(f): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dannyset:
This still doesn't justify why his Mum should be The Minister of Education.

It is not supposed to be taken literally.......Neither is it a joke
This is where a sense of humour would .......... grin
Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by Dannyset(m): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
darmys:

It is not supposed to be taken literally.......Neither is it a joke
This is where a sense of humour would .......... grin
I swear somebody almost lynched me cos of a joke like this on this same NL today. I was like, is it that difficult for Nigerians to see joke and not take it as one?
Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by elizabethg: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
ok
Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by hammariise(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
obum88:
grin grin grin grin[size=8pt][/size] angry grin grin grin grin grin I can't stop laughing grin
Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by darmys(f): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dannyset:

I swear somebody almost lynched me cos of a joke like this on this same NL today. I was like, is it that difficult for Nigerians to see joke and not take it as one?

lol. sorry about your experience
The difference is our personalities is the most beautiful aspect of human nature!

But you must agree with me, as tiring as it is, it is interesting to watch people without sense of humour
argue over something you find funny......
Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by Dannyset(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
darmys:

lol. sorry about your experience
The difference is our personalities is the most beautiful aspect of human nature!

But you must agree with me, as tiring as it is, it is interesting to watch people without sense of humour
argue over something you find funny......
Yea! Just that at times it gets on your wrong side.
Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by darmys(f): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dannyset:

Yea! Just that at times it gets on your wrong side.

Always shrug grin smiley
Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
The head resemble Abeokuta and is cone shaped. I'm surprised Yorubas would see this but still call igbos flat heads.

1 Like

Re: Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education by darmys(f): 12:10am On Oct 31, 2015
gbosaa:
The head resemble Abeokuta and is cone shaped. I'm surprised Yorubas would see this but still call igbos flat heads.

lol

(1) (Reply)

Authentic: Full List Of Nigerian Ministers And Their Portfolios / Anambra State News Today: Over 75 Billion Naira Squandared In 18 Months. / Who Released, Killed And Ate Our Lion? By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.