Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

How To Organise A One Yr Old - Birthday Celebration - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Organise A One Yr Old - Birthday Celebration (1277 Views)

My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) / I'm Suggesting Nairalanders Organise A Get-together Party Against Xmas / Seun! Arent You Going To Organise A Get Together Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Organise A One Yr Old - Birthday Celebration by chy(f): 3:15pm On May 08, 2009
HI ALL
i would need suggestions on how to organise a kid's one yr old BDAY
i wouldnt want to spend too much money
My budget is 50k-80k
Its is strictly for kids not adults that means alcohol is ruled out.
What are the activities or entertainment sessions that i would need to liven up
the event
Thanks
Your response is urgently needed
Re: How To Organise A One Yr Old - Birthday Celebration by yokas(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2009
How soon do you want to organize the party. Anyway if you want to buy any goods for the party click the link below to buy those goods.

http://astore.amazon.com/kingevenandre-20

and if you want a consulting service on your event contact; admin@kingstyleresources.com or visit there websites at http://www.kingstyleresources.com/contact

(1) (Reply)

What Is Ur Definition Of A True Friend / Land Rover Lr3 For Sale At A Reasonable Price. / Scientists Find A Way To Make People Live For Hundreds Of Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.