Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? (52438 Views)

Late Maitama Sule: Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To Kano Governor, Ganduje / Photos Of Governor Ganduje Sleeping, 'Pretending' At Public Functions / Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by marv1: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Sleeping in public place is coruption. That sleeping spirit must be cast out.
Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
The man is doing his job.

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by chinchum(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
oloriooko:

listen my friend, whether hacked or no hacked account, their generation is fully responsible for where we are today, so wise up.
I think you have comprehension issues. A parody account is different from a hacked account !. his account was not hacked, the said account was fake. I can open an account with your moniker, but will simply change a O to 0.
You attributed a false statement to a man, and i called you out, and you are now changing gospel.

Whether his generation was responsible for where we are today is a different discussion, but how has todays youth responded?, look at NANS example, that is a very large youth body, has that body shown responsibility?
Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by toshmann(m): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
osedvgirl:
eweeeeeeee

this old men wont go home to rest and leave this positions for vibrant/able youth with 21st century megabrain, not tired and outdated brains cool

Isnt it the pathetic youth that keep routing for the old men to rule.

I remember a few months ago, young, vibrant and 'intelligent' young men in their 30s and 40s shouting for a septugenerian to rule them, when the British PM is their age mate. lipsrsealed
Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by WailingWailer00(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
WaZoBia2015:
[size=18pt]All I see is a black hornless cow hibernating.[/size]
Just like Buhari, commander of the herdsmen Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by playtheblues(f): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
Is it easy to go through four wives every night?
Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by ibolomo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
PureEvil:
To hell with democracy. Give this country over to the dark lord and see wonderful things befall her. Either you give it or it will be taken One way or the order.
so the devil doesn't know how to spoke correct Engrish. #smh

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by Doubleoo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
He should read what happened to North Korea defence chief who slept in meeting around may this year what his eye saw.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/n-korean-defense-chief-said-executed-with-anti-aircraft-gun/
Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by Godsp4k(m): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
He is meditating ;DHe is meditating

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by Ryda(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Vanquay:
Leave him...he needs to Recharge...we all sleep at our works and schools...the only difference is his body can't handle his workload...The young shall rule...LAUGHING my fvcking Ass off undecided
Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by Paulonice(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
sleeping sickness
Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by frank442: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
Not only sleeping but snoring, dreaming and sleep talking

Old cow

Go
Home
Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by Ayatullah(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
likata:
this is what happens when grandfather stil struggle to be in power

You cannot liken all grandfathers to your own grandfather. The Queen of England is a great grandmother, yet still active and your current president is a grandfather, yet he is equally active.

When nature calls the young and the old bows.
Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by friends4ever(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
He was meditating grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by ajebuter(f): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
WaZoBia2015:
[size=18pt]All I see is a black hornless cow hibernating.[/size]

Chai. You get mouth.
grin
Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
omenka:
The guy looks very foolish in his sleep. No offence.

grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by Bergs(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
these are the kind of people that want to lead Nigeria to the future.....hmmmmmm!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by klax(m): 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
This man engine is *KNOCKED*. How many wives does he have possibly too many *Stuffs* add in his food by his wives to gain his love and attention.

The man is gone already sorry ooo.
Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
He will receive his sleeping allowance at the end of the month. Well sleep Mr Governor.
Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by likata: 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ayatullah:

You cannot liken all grandfathers to your own grandfather. The Queen of England is a great grandmother, yet still active and your current president is a grandfather, yet he is equally active.

When nature calls the young and the old bows.
my grandfather will not be that st.upid to be in politics at 73 just to loot nigeria more.
don't tell me you just compared royalty with politicians.
Bubu is active doing what if i may ask
Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by kosokoadeyemi: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Na be mallam

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by IYANGBALI: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
See as he looks like bag of cement

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by smck: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
lol sleeping on duty to bad for nigeria leaders
Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by smck: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
please nairaland let the nigerians know that nasarawa state local government salary have not being paid up to now for the past three and half a month noww is that the change we are saying what about the bill out.
Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by Wasquad(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Legendary sleep grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by MDanjay: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
For North Korea nah dead sentence offense be careful

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by oluwagodson(m): 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Neva give up

Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by pamcode(m): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Maka why see as the man bend sef

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by kokoA(m): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
APC's version of Pius Ayim.

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? by MistadeRegal(m): 4:12am On Oct 31, 2015
Let him sleep.....Only if he is a serving governor in K/o/r/e/a he'd have realised his mistake of sleeping on duty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abacha, Ojukwu And Gowon In A Private Jet (Throwback Photo) / DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered / Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.