Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

My Vision About My Dear Country Nigeria-emefie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Vision About My Dear Country Nigeria-emefie (485 Views)

Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' / I Saw A Vision About Nigeria / "My Agenda Is Simple; My Vision Is Clear" — Ize Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Vision About My Dear Country Nigeria-emefie by cybertyrant(m): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
By Tchibundu Dubisi emipre

I am from rivers, i live in virginia, USA
We here know the type of racism we swallow here,my friends from jamaica,SA,ghana etc always wish a redeemer to clear racism, of all our analysis we came up to SA but SA is a rainbow country, nigeria is not a hope either ,so i wanted to know if nigeria is the redeemer of the black race, i went into fasting and prayer to know the future of my country, in the 7th day i had a dream, 4 or 5 countries was in place of my beloved country NIGERIA.
They where
1-oduduwa republic
2-Biafra(in the name of IPOB)
3-Niger delta republic
4-Islamic caliphate of nigeria
5-? (Cant remember)

I looked down south, rivers state was no more, as it is under ...something province under Biafra , to the west is niger delta republic, stretching from edo,half of delta(west delta), bayelsa
Biafra boundaries crossed river benue into benue and kogi,lower part i think, then occupied akwa ibom and cross river, but what caught my attention was bakassi province, i thought bakassi belong to cameroun, thats anyways,
Then oduduwa occupied present SW nigeria,some communities in kogi(west)
Then this huge country which was named after my beloved country nigeria,known as islamic caliphate of nigeria,occupying 60 to 65 percent of nigeria,what a shock, i woke up, what a nightmare and prayed over it and i told my friends, they were speechless ,their mind was at gaddafi dream country ,united states of africa (USAF).
Gaddafi dream country wont even last for 3 months and it will collapse, i trust my black folks,just watch as CIA will predict the year of disintegration,month,day and even hour, we dnt fail their calculations. Wat if we had gaddafi dream country, will it even grow as a nation,my hope was in nigeria,so i took up another fasting for God to describe and expose the meaning of that nightmare, i said,because its not a dream, i forbid it,because dreams come TRUE but when it is frightening its a nightmare or should i term it bad dream, maybe bad dream is enough to describe it.
What my friends always think about when a racist speech is made by whites is united states of africa ,so we adopted the african american style of ganging up and beating them and we threaten them so they wont report to police, it was fun sha,we didnt do it before because we were behaving well as an emigrant, we behaved ourselves but it was no more mr good guy,we became the mr bad guy afterall thats what african americans do here.
As i embarked on my fasting, on the 7th day my supposed bad dream returned in another dimension as i watched it as a 5D cinema movie but not cool because its bad,like a story it started from the north as boko haram that was later ISWAP now islamic caliphate of nigeria,there was some kind of country in the north central, i suppose.
Later the world forces came to recapture all the territories of nigeria as of that time.
Then Biafra occupied the whole SE,akwa ibom,delta,cross river as at that time,a niger delta leader organized a force,to push Biafra out of delta and SS, nigeria back him with forces but could only push it to east delta as Biafra recruited heavy forces,edo and bayelsa was under the control of nigeria and niger delta militants ,oduduwa was not a problem because they were nt that armed,lagos was the major port,niger delta militants tried to annex rivers but was repelled by Biafra forces because they believe its niger delta territory a major port to the rebels, Biafra tried to annex niger delta but was repelled by the FG and militants,i then wanted to know why biafra army wanted to capture niger delta remain territories,could it be land grabbing or offensiveness in war i thought,ijaws was with the militants,as they were eager to capture mainly rivers and akwa ibom,the militants were offered 50% resource control by FG,the ijaws were afraid of the betrayal of FG to ken sero wiwa after helping nigeria to fight biafra,they then decided to fight for their own freedom
Re: My Vision About My Dear Country Nigeria-emefie by cybertyrant(m): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
Part2 loading,,,,

(1) (Reply)

Senators That Asked The Best Questions During The Ministerial Screening / Suswam Loses Bid To Stop Probe / FULL LIST: Nigeria’s Ministers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.